Italy earthquakes

Hey Sup Forums possible imminent geological happening at ITALY

emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/?view=1

This constant earthquakes for a few days it is kinda the same way before Japan 2011 happening.

Any italian Sup Forumsacks to give us update on the situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/?view=1
youtube.com/watch?v=woxqjkSMLpM
ansa.it/sito/notizie/mondo/2016/10/28/sisma-italia-punita-per-voto-unesco_53600857-6429-4ceb-a32f-772d592c7576.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LnalnxeetrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All italians ded

>This constant earthquakes for a few days it is kinda the same way before Japan 2011 happening.
tsunamis don't happen in the Mediterranean, monkey

It has only been affecting Central Italy.

None to very few deaths for the time being, biggest damage to buildings.

Sure thing blond nigger, but the 9.0 earthquake could fuck em up good, thats what i am worried about.

>9.0 earthquake
will never happen

Stay safe mr ravioli

One question though: If the ground shaking is as familiar to italians as it is to japs why coudn't you all just build earthquake proof buildings instead of reconstructing as it were when it broke?

Because of the mafia and corrupted politicians.

The corrupted politicians need to find a building company to fix the buildings and erect new ones.
They have a budget of let's say €20 mil.
They give their friend's friend's building company the task of rebuilding and they use cheaper material to only spend €10 mil and take the remaining €10 mil for themselves.

There have been wiretap recordings of people in this field talking about how lucky they were and how much money they could make off it right after a big earthquake happened.

But that's not all. There are many old historical buildings that fall on themselves even without an earthquake, many of the newer buildings made after the 1980s didn't fall but all these

I don't know how they do things in Japan but it sure as hell is better than here.

There are people still living in "temporary" houses from earthquakes that happened over 40 years ago.
People from the 2008 earthquake too.
It's a disaster. Too much bureaucracy and opportunities for corruption.

The worst thing i can think at this moment is the Vesuvio beeing involved in all this

> Pompeii 2.0

Hooray, baked ziti

>the Vesuvio beeing involved in all this

>emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/?view=1
what about the Volcanos> can these be saying the big explosion could happen? Like Pompeii?

Sounds like you need a boost in public outrage over these.

This is enfuriating.

Is there anything (((we))) could help ?

>Japan after WW2 had only burned paper
>We have millions of old stone buildings
It's not comparable
We had one in 1908

Pompeii was a medium explosion for Vesuvius, we are in the cycle for the big one

>mfw since the opening of this thread there were more 6 earthquakes in italy
Cmon man, get the fuck out.
Sleep in your car today.

Nobody died because they are already sleeping in cars. We probably have 100k displaced people
That zone is practically destroyed

Nigga, i am talking about the building type that can resist earthquakes, like tokyo managed to survive the 9.0 2011 earthquake using this technology.
Probably the scariest thing i ever saw in my life
youtube.com/watch?v=woxqjkSMLpM
Sweet fucking Jesus

Nah, that was a 7.1. A 9.0 isn't possible in Italy.

>tsunamis don't happen in the Mediterranean, monkey
lurk moar

New buildings are earthquake-proof. The problem are the old buildings and bad new buildings
Two earthquakes in Emilia did 27 deaths, not 300

I'll not be surprised when these motherfuckers start making real functional mechas.

After Amatrice and Accumoli we raised over 90Mil in donation, hope that money will not vanish into tge pockets of someone

>just fuck my history up family

the home of pasta in grave danger

send help

Mount Vesuvius smoking?

Vapenation.

We know that money will end up in someone else's pockets.

Also, Jews saying that quake is God's punishment for not siding with them

>ansa.it/sito/notizie/mondo/2016/10/28/sisma-italia-punita-per-voto-unesco_53600857-6429-4ceb-a32f-772d592c7576.html

If you want to help, sing along, meme magic is real
>youtube.com/watch?v=LnalnxeetrM

Well there is the Marsili undersea volcano too
And Campi Flegrei

In the end these places will become ghost towns. What a fucking shame.