Batman vs Joseph Joestar

Who's the smarter fighter?

The one who ball made from steel

Joestar is a smartass, not a genius. I don't think he is good fighter, he is only good because he can learn a bullshit power.

Joeseph's not really 'smart' in the same way Batman is.

Lupin would probably be a better comparison for a battle of ruses

As a huge Batman fan, I have to give it to Joseph. Man is just too lucky and tricky.

Joseph Joestar defeated the ultimate lifeform. Batman can't even defeat a clown. A clown who isn't even funny.

sage and report

>Batman can't even defeat a clown
He defeats joker all the time.

>he is only good because he can learn a bullshit power.
The bullshit power is what makes his tactics dangerous against vampires, they'd still be just as unpredictable and uncounterable against humans. He's a fighting genius. Hamon is just an added bonus.

>Joseph vs Batman

Wow. Battle of impenetrable plot armors and bullshit luck. I legitimately have no idea who to give this one to.

Yeah he beat him by finding conveniant plane,having the red stone conveniantly function as he needed it to at that moment,Stroheim conveniantly showing up to save him,his arm conveniantly flying right at Kars and an,eruption conveniently happening at a volcano at the perfect moment,his victory over kars was conplete luck not skill he even admits he planned non of it

Jotaro and Bruce should trade parenting secrets

> Batman figures out Hamon halfway through the fight and starts using it himself
> still loses due to luck rolls

I'm sorry for being an ass hat in your thread OP
but western vs eastern discussions are just plain silly.
These characters were made for there respective stories, not for arguing who'd win in a fan fiction fight.
I don't give a shit if Doraemon can kill Captain America, life isn't about who can beat who

Intelligence is Joseph's highest stat.

Hamon's a fair power.
Joseph's real bullshit ability is his asspull superpower.

Joseph is entirely a genius, he frequently analyses situations, conceptualizes multi-step plans to deal with then, then puts those plans into motion, all within less than a second.

Joseph.

His shit is sometimes actually clever and surprising, rather than 40 year old lazy plot armor bullshit.

>one of these men beats up criminals and the mentally ill with gadgets and can't handle cosmic-level threats without crying for Superman

>one of these men fights fucking vampires, amoeba-men, and Nazis with his bare hands, fucking CLACKER BALLS, and a sharp smile

I think we know

>Joseph has no plot armor

Did you miss the episode where Kars was beaten or what

As long as he's young, Joseph's luck should be on his side

Stop cheating on Suzi Q Joseph.

>batman has never fought nazis
>batman has never fought vampires
>>batman has nevef been wanked on the justice league to beat aliens and gods

Imao

The only vampire joseph beats one on one is straits with a shit ton of prep time to prep mirrors,a tommy gun and grenades

Joestar bullshit luck versus Batman's Batgod wank. Which narrative tripe bests the other?

yeah but we all know doraemon would kick steve rogers ass

using sneaky "that nasty stupid neighbor boy"tier tricks isn't really on the same level as batmans intelligence.
Jotaro would be a better opponent at this point.

>Intelligent
>Stops training in magic life extending sun karate and goes senile
>collects comics and likes Weird Al

>batman never fought vampires
>batman never fought nazis