My mother texted me this the other day. I'm proud. How about your mothers Sup Forums? Are they with her...

My mother texted me this the other day. I'm proud. How about your mothers Sup Forums? Are they with her, or are they with you?

I convinced my mum to vote trump as early as september of last year. she then redpilled all of her friends so yeah I'm pretty impressed right now

You're mommy is a nice mummmy I want to givr kisses and hugs what a butful mommie yu you hve

my mother hasn't talked to me in 6 years.

My mom is dead.

Thanks for the reminder, OP

you'd better be hitting it.

i wanna cummy in ur mummy

>mOM ID

A FUCKING SYRUPNIGGER

Trump is a good reason to reestablish contact. Every vote counts

You're lucky OP. Yesterday my dad started grumbling about Republican conspiracy theories following the latest FBI thing, and then after a long discussion it turned to him calling me a racist white supremecist

we're both voting for clinton. get fucked drumpfkins

My mom and dad both despise Hillary and love Trump. Me and my dad have matching MAGA hats

My parents have always been redpilled. I actually rebelled against them in my teenage years,but when I read about Marxism and the shit people on the left actually believe and complain about, I came crawling right back to my parents' view of things.

Good shit. Luckily both my mom and dad have been on the Trump train since the primaries.

>he fell for the Windows Phone meme

>we're both
>this Hillshill has only a single parent

Fuggg wy are you so mad @ me bevuz I just like him mommy want to say I lovr that mumy that k

I work at Microsoft, so I have the WP, the band, the surface, xbone, etc. Aside from missing Snapchat and the Withings wifi scale app, it works great senpai

Bong here but me and my mother both voted leave and have both agreed that if we were American we'd vote for trump

mummy is helping Trump win

I'd your mum still married son?

My whole family except my sister is on the trump train. Feels great

Michigan btw

A happy long marriage to a near perfect husband/father, who will also be voting Trump.