I am a black person who's seriously considering voting for Trump. I'm currently a resident of Florida...

I am a black person who's seriously considering voting for Trump. I'm currently a resident of Florida. At first I was just not going to vote or write someone in because I don't like either candidate, but now that this e-mail story broke, I am thinking of voting for Trump just to keep Hillary out of the Oval Office. However, I still have serious reservations about it. Putting aside the fact that he 'said mean things' and the fabricated sex scandals, I have concerns about who Trump is as a person after reading articles like this one:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/28/i-sold-trump-100000-worth-of-pianos-then-he-stiffed-me/

He also seems to donate a lot less money to charitable causes than other people with his amount of wealth. I feel like that is the real reason he does not want to release his tax returns. So here's what I'm asking, Sup Forums:

Convince me that Trump really wants to make America better and that he's not just running to stroke his ego in the same way that Clinton is just running because it's 'her turn', and he has my vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform
regated.com/2016/10/donald-trump-marijuana-candidate/
regated.com/2016/10/marijuana-hillary-clinton-harder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

donating to charity is just a way to bribe people and have tax write off.

how else do you think clinton foundation has over 250 million dollars? its from bribes from big money that count as a tax write off because it's considered donating to charity

Same as bill and melinda gates foundation. Everyone says bill gates gives alot of money to charity, he gives it to himself for a tax write off.

VOTE TRUMP

Do you understand that just because he is a billionaire doesn't mean he is obliged to donate even a single dollar? on the tax scandal, he didn't hide his money offshore. He showed a loss and received tax exemption. He does what every millionaire, billionaire does. Since he is a job creator, he should be allowed to do this.

Just fucking vote for Hillary, you stupid nigger. The fact that you are seriously considering voting for that orange idiot Drumpf shows how stupid you are.

The best thing about donald trump is "drain the swamp". he will STOP our government being run by mostly old white people who are detached from problems in society. You can trust that he will do this because he's a billionaire that does not need anyone for anything.

First: I am going to re-institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government for 5 years after they leave government service. I am going to ask Congress to pass this ban into law so that it cannot be lifted by executive order.

Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

this. if nothing else he will weed out corruption so you burgers can at least have some semblance of democracy.

anybody that votes for hillary is anti-american.

If you're role-playing, at least you ask a genuine question, so I'll play along and give you the best reason I have why you should vote trump.

And that reason is simply that voting Trump, for you, has the highest risk-adjusted expected return.

It's like when Socrates was getting ready to kill himself by drinking hemlock juice. Everyone asked him, wtf Teacher, why?? Don't do it!

Socrates said something like: well, if I don't off myself, then the Athens political establishment is going to make me recant my teachings. I would be utterly and completely miserable for the rest of my life, living as a fraud, knowing I had publicly betrayed my ideals.

But death? Nobody has ever come back from death to tell what it is like. It might be a lot worse than living with myself as a fraud, true. I wouldn't know. But it might also be a lot better. Death is a complete unknown.

So, in choosing between a known for sure shitty path, and a totally unknown one, I choose the unknown.

Hillary and Trump are the same. The black family structure has come apart since the end of WWII because well-meaning white ppl have made it so that the govt will provide for them, which guarantees survival but not self respect.

What I wish for the black community is self respect. You won't get it from Hillary- just more coddling because you're too helpless to improve your own situation wo her motherly nagging.

With Trump, it's unknown.

Go for the unknown over the sure-shitty option. And if he's terrible, I'll help you vote him out in 4 years.

Vorsicht mit de memes, grüezi. Mu chennti meinu dü lahsch Oliver fer dich la deichu

How about this? Hillary wants to go to war with Russia, a major nuclear power, in order to further destabilize the Middle East for the sake of Isreal's interest. Our soldiers will continue to fight and die against he imaginary boogieman who DARES to make sure Islamic extremists don't take over his allies government. You have that right, the Syrian rebels are the extremists, Assad is protecting religious freedom in his country.

Trump wants to find alternative means of dealing with the situation and patch things up with Putin.

You don't have to think he's perfect to realize he's infinitely better than Hillary.

All memes aside, I fundamentally support him for his policies.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform

He is not a politician. He is wealthy beyond our personal comprhension. He takes shit from no one and has spent his life as "Teh Boss".

SO ... ask yourself why is he even running. Its not money , not power... he is retricted as president. Why? .... Congrats on your epiphany... Taking it back from the self serving slimes who live their lives as politicians can be fun. Celebrtae the fact this chance even exists.

I seriously doubt your story, but honestly, the best reason blacks should vote Trump is he's so stupid and egotistical, he will go way out of his way to prop up your communities that are struggling. He has nothing to gain financially from being President (unlike Crooked Hillary) he just had an ego to stroke.

Trump wants nothing more than to say he helped blacks. You can listen to Demokkkrats say that it's racist for him to say your communities are struggling, or you could get your mouths off their cocks and vote for Trump. That simple.

>So, in choosing between a known for sure shitty path, and a totally unknown one, I choose the unknown.

Reminds me of Brexit.

This whole email story and FBI reopening the case is just a ploy by drumpf and his Russian allies.

The best thing about this meme is that Hildawg county is apparently a shitty place with only a tiny bit of poorly constructed decoration without a worthy soul or creature in sight.

So pretty much exactly like all her rallies.

Also, whites aren't even your actual enemy. Jews are above whites and are holding us all down. They're admittedly smarter than whites, and every other race, and they're scheming fucking rats. Once we eliminate the Jewish cabal, blacks and whites and everyone else will be on significantly more even footing. Like in high school blacks are way more successful and popular, imagine that, but on a socioeconomic level.

Hillary and the globalists are the reason we are all held down, they just divert attention to white people so they don't get called out.

The Black Panthers knew this, Malcolm X knew this. Vote Trump!

Plus, the jobs program for illegals whereby the government literally just hands out $20/hour jobs to illegal immigrants, he's moving that to inner cities. I wish I could go get a free guaranteed $750/week job with no skills.

The fucking news and Demokkkrats have been lying to all of us a long time.

www.donaldjtrump.com/policies

You can go check out specifically what he has in mind.

Also, if you happen to smoke pot, as demographics suggest is likely, Trump is the pro-weed candidate.

regated.com/2016/10/donald-trump-marijuana-candidate/

>Hillary as the symbol of internet hate
Poetic

You're not even trying. What you CTR shills do for what $8/hr in a small fucking cubicle is not even a quarter of the top quality we do for free. Do us a favor and just quit your job I heard mcdonalds is now hiring from $9.50-$10.00/hr starting pay and they will promise you more free time and better fucking food then what those clintorises promise you. Also, if you are using a finn flag at least try to use a translator already you are sucking at your job. Also good luck placing on your resume of what traitorous shit you did for such a shit pay.

regated.com/2016/10/marijuana-hillary-clinton-harder/

I am like you (not black) but lifelong liberal, here is why I'm voting for Trump despite the fact I think he is an idiot.

He is easy to psychologically profile. He wants to be remembered as a great man 100's of years from now. Ever see the movie Inception? Try to get an idea inside someone's head and convince them it was their idea all along? Trump is the easiest type of guy to do this to. So the things that need to get done, will get done.

He stiffed people when he decided he didn't need them anymore: this is the best evidence that he isn't Russia's bitch. Remember first season of survivor? Trump is Richard Hatch, Putin is Rudy Boesch. They form alliance at first to intimidate other people on island, both knowing they will eventually turn on each other. Trump will screw Putin if when feels he needs to.

Rich people and charity is really a social game. Why not give anonymously? Because they want to be seen. Trump's played a little, barely, before deciding it wasn't his game.

He is running to stroke his ego. But his ego and America's interests currently align, remember he wants kids born 100 years from now to learn about what a great president he was. To an egotist this it is better to die with 3 billion and be celebrated than be forgotten and die with 10 billion.

I am black as well and Trump is the only one that reminds me of the positive male role models ive had throughout my life.

I read that article of yours, and have been looking through papers for proof of the "Piano Man" bringing up his issues with Trump before he was running for president. Wanna know how much evidence Ive found? None.

This skepticism is what has pushed me away from the democrats that have done nothing but pad their pockets off of the backs of minorities. Their game is to promise you heaven and only deliver hell. Its what politicians are good at and is to be expected when dealing with life-long politicians.

Funny how Trump isnt the only life-long politician running in the race. Listen to one of his speeches on why America is crumbling from the inside out. That passion in his speeches are the real reason why I feel like he deserves my vote. He realizes how great America can be, I do as well. We both also notice what is destroying America, and no one is allowed to say it due to PC rules and feelings>facts. I am annoyed with the current state of America, and short of a drastic war killing off most people in this country, I have little hope to see it improve.

Well there is hope, Trump still has a chance of winning.

You either vote for a literal criminal or an idiot who at least kind of cares about his country. Your call OP