Hascon is coming to a close, anyone go or take kids there for some bot, /spoiler/pony[/spoiler], and other Hasbro fun?

Hascon is coming to a close, anyone go or take kids there for some bot, /spoiler/pony[/spoiler], and other Hasbro fun?

sniktbub toy

>Still buying Marvel Legends
Why not just buy the revoltech?

>make toy of X character and stop there. no villains or allies, no nothing.

literally casual bait. when would they ever make King Cobra or Paladin? never, that's when.

It doesn't matter if those figures look like complete shit and are made of low quality materials.

revo spidey does look like shit and I wouldn't put it on a high shelf, if it fell it would literally explode like all other imports.

You are literally buying children's toys, maybe you shot stop eating literal shit.

I wouldn't pay 80 dollarydoos plus shipping for a toy that breaks so easily and doesn't have villains to display it with.

i hope some hanazuki fans from here go and report back

Same. Don't even need to SEE anything, I'd settle for just a few details, even vague ones. Just anything to slake the thirst until the short next month, and then the long ass wait for Season 2 next year.

>80 dollarydoos
It was $40

I went, I took my 4 year old. I had a blast and could easily avoid bronies and the transformer hardcores.there were A LOT of normal people with kids there. It was so much fun. If you dislike kids you might have been annoyed but overall I had a blast and so did my 4 year old.

I collect star wars black series/marvel legends

I had no idea what that stuff was, went through that area and there were plushies everywhere.

Bigger area than the... GI JOE section. GI JOE just had movie props and original oversized figures on display. They have no plans for anything BEFORE the next gi joe movie. They mentioned "THERE IS ONE COMING THOUGH"

Stretch Armstrong anybody?

>no 3.34 figures
I really hate the 6 inch dick taking cucks in charge of marvel/star wars product

no news about the new LPS toys and show?

I need these Transformer Magic the Gathering cards. But 3rd market prices are going to be a bitch

Fuck off, poorfag.

I hope they put up the footage they're supposed to reveal.

Apparently on of the D&D panels involved designsers for the game and artists crafting a monster based on audience suggestion and walking them through the process they use for game mechanics, flavor text, and art while the artist's tablet was mirrored on the projection screen behind them.

They made the Spider Shark. I can only imagine it is made of nightmares

Hopefully someone will make proxies for casual players.

Oh man that sounds awesome, wish I could have gone to Hascon. Didn't they do something similar at comic con where they took suggestions from the audiance to make a cartoon?

Have there been any major Hascon news at all?