Libshits BTFO

Libshits BTFO
How can they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Tire-Spikes-Also>95237006-Is-A-Huge-Faggot/232127351469
youtube.com/watch?v=OznEGmZBhX4
injury.findlaw.com/accident-injury-law/premises-liability-who-is-responsible.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg
youtube.com/watch?v=tOrEnaDWuMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ, Drumpf supporters are fucking savages. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Drumpfism is a mental illness.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Lol you dumbass, the libshits are the ones that decided it was a good idea to drive on someone's lawn to knock down their sign.

Libshits are the ones that firebomb fucking political offices, attack homeless people, and try to incite violence at rallies. They are the savages.

glorious!

>Didn't even bother to throw dirt over it to make it blend in

Also Traps like that are a felony

>every state has the same laws
>my dad works for nintendo

ur moms face is felony

>Traps like that are a felony
nah.

Well it's federal law so yes yes it does in this case

>Take trump sign
>Push it in the ground
>Run electrical charge through the metal
>Libtard tried to take it
>???
>PROFIT

It's not a trap, it identifies as decorative metal grass.

>Calling black people savages
That's extremely racist CTR. Please apologize.

Loretta Lynch has to go.

>

dude did you just call black people savages?

by letting ramdon niggers fuck their wives and daughters

Should've put it on the top as well.

>liberals drive over your lawn and sign in raged of your political support
>it's the Trump supporters fault

Do you even read what you type you brown shirt.

Pls be reel

Maybe in your cucked state. Faggot.

Fuck liberals

A FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES

It's not a trap it's deer repellent

It was merely bird spikes

I'm pretty sure driving off the road just to run over a sign cancels out that felony

Better report this to the FBI then faggot.

ebay.com/itm/Tire-Spikes-Also>95237006-Is-A-Huge-Faggot/232127351469

boobytraps are federally illegal as fuck you dipshits

not sure if this counts though, antivehicular device on a place where vehicles shouldnt be

It doesn't... you will be held liable for any damages

If you break into someones house intending to kill them and they have a booby trap wired up you will be held accountable for murder.

It's a queer world

this, leftists will never be able to claim the moral high ground again after this election. They really nose dived into the gutter this go around.

>Californian detected
The rest of this nation still has laws that make sense. Even in Illinois the driver would be laughed out of court and ordered to pay the defendant's fees.

The Trump sign guys intentions were obviously to secure his sign to the ground. It's not his fault that some fucking dumbshit drove ONTO his property, with the INTENTION of destroying his property.

It counts as it has potential to cause individual harm to a person thus negating reasonable safety every home owner must observe in the country

No... federal guidelines my friend

Wew lad, which states is this legal in?

Not much of a trap if the nails are plainly visible

jury nullification everytime

Who the fuck drives up on someone's lawn to do this shit. Liberals are human scum. I hate Hillary but you don't see me going around vandalizing people's private property.

What a fucking brainwashed shill

We arent the ones destroying property CTR

The Libs think with there feelings and don't think things threw rationally not to mention drink Mainstream news brainwash.

Already been done.

youtube.com/watch?v=OznEGmZBhX4

weed is also federally illegal and look how that turned out for what is it upto, 12 states?

You'd have to actually define if that's a trap, because it looks like it sticks out like a sore thumb. It's just the Democrats who were fucking dumb enough to drive over it anyway because they saw a Trump sign and that somehow drove them into a red rage.

> it looks like it sticks out like a sore thumb
this, it wouldn't be classified as a trap for the same reason barbed wire isn't.

Get fucked libshit.

See It's very obviously there, it's not hidden, and if someone ran over it, it's likely because they had full intention to commit destruction of property.

Sweden yes

No see
injury.findlaw.com/accident-injury-law/premises-liability-who-is-responsible.html

Stupid bong why is that picture a jpeg and not png, it's blurred as fuck and I can't read it.

sure bud, they shouldn't be trespassing in the first place

given that private property is private, you sound like a hopeful lawyer instead of a realistic citizen.

let me repeat before you give me some more mental gymnastics:
that nigger should have not driven on someone elses property, PERIOD

Not illegal.
In any stare.
Period.
How many parking garages have you been in with pic related?
Lib faggots btfo.

DON'T TREAD ON ME

>in the [CURRENT YEAR] the states must obey a federal law

what went so fucking wrong?

No, you fucking mong.

What the others are saying that the spikes are in PLAIN SIGHT.

Unless the ones who put the sign hid it, it's not a trap.

>calling a black trump voter savage
Found the Hitlerly supporter!

Comparative Fault: When Both Parties are at Fault

One of the most commonly used limitations on a property owner/possessor's liability is the argument that the injured person was partially at fault for what happened. A visitor has a duty, in most cases, to exercise reasonable care for his or her own safety. Where that care is not exercised appropriately, the plaintiff's recovery may be limited or reduced by his or her own negligence.

Most states adhere to a "comparative fault" system in personal injury cases, meaning that an injured person's legal damages will be reduced by a percentage that is equivalent to his or her fault for the incident. So, if it is decided that an injured person was 25% liable for an accident, and the total damages were $10,000, he or she will receive only $7,500.

If you commit vandalism to someone's lawn however and the cost of the damages exceeds a certain limit determined by the state you could be charged with a felony which in most states means you will then be 100% at fault for anything that happens.

>Finally, a trespasser enters without any right whatsoever to do so. In the case of licensees and trespassers, there is no implied promise that reasonable care has been made to assure the safety of the property.

Also, on the topic of the following
>With respect to trespassers, if the owner knows that it is likely trespassers will enter the property, he or she may be charged with a duty to give reasonable warning to prevent injury. This requirement applies only with respect to artificial conditions that the owner has created or maintains, and knows may be likely to cause serious injury or death.

Doesn't say anything about property of a person. It was a car that ran over it, not a person.

By the way, it says NOTHING about traps. And this was clearly visible, it was not a trap if someone was actually paying attention and noticed that it was there. The only way you would have ran over it is if you were so desperate to run over the Trump sign.

State laws may also apply, and as others have said, it's not like the states have to comply with every fucking federal law out there, as is evident with states legalizing pot, like other people have pointed out. It's not going to be a federal case, either, unless it REALLY gets pushed up there.

Or if the driver was from out of state, I forgot to add.

Then again the law you are referring to only protects for personal injury not damage to your vehicle because you drove on someones friggin lawn.

Try driving on MY lawn faggot, that piece of shit got off easy.

Don't forget, they also beat up homeless people.

Did you read his post?

T. 14 yo 'refugee' with a full beard

How did they hit it with only the back wheel?

Lberals drive like women, probably took him a few goes to hit it at all.

Are you for real?

People actually drive over other people's lawns to drive over petty signs?

Why would you get out of your car to destroy signs? It's America!

Are you actually retarded?

>trash some strangers property because you are one immature man child
>get rekt
Grow up mate.

>that nigger should have not driven on someone elses property, PERIOD

Sure. That doesn't make it any less illegal to place traps on your property.

I think the OP pic is by a public road though.

Is this bait? You can't be this bad at English

Its as much a trap as leaving a rake on your lawn and having a kid trespassing step on it.

OP is Legal in every state and county in the U.S.

The truth.

Already discussed, it's visible to all to see, it's only your fault if you ran over it.

So let's brainstorm for a minute here.

Apparently rusty nails are not ok, since they are dangerous.

Would it be ok dig a trench slightly larger than the wheel diameter and reinforce it with concrete. Cover it with some hay or something and place the signs.

Anyone driving over it would ram it's front wheels into the trench and wreck the car. Women would probably try to reverse at max power and wreck their engine as well. You could just say it's a rain drain.

Would this be allowed?

100% legal.

BTFO

run over this one

youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg

it was 2 black ladies actually

probably not in the UK unless you take additional measures to prevent people/animals from falling down.

Health and safety isn't just to prevent maliciousness.

If you can somehow prove that the placement of the sign is not deliberate. And find a good reason for why a rain drain needs to be filled with hay.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOrEnaDWuMA

>All these people trying to rationalize that a trap isn't a trap and is legal

Yeah and Hillary is innocent I mean she didn't know she sent classified emails I mean really guys it's not a crime if the FBI said she didn't violate any laws.

This is what you people sound like

Also Parking lots have a categorically different designation than private property and need to be declared

At worst it would be the equivalent of making an illegal spped bump right? Even then though it's own your own property.

I think it's viewed in a similar way, but last time I checked, damage to a car on private property buy running over shit isn't covered, maybe not even on their insurance, since they were damaging private property (fault for vehicle is usually determined as the vehicle in motion)

How can placing signs not be deliberate?

I thought I was just mad

but I kek'd

S O L I D
T
E
E
L

Nah, pretty much if it wasn't rigged to physically maime a person, it doesn't matter. Culpability lands on the vehicle, since our laws are clear that the vehicle in motion in most incidents are the liable party. It's not much different than security spikes on public property.

Looks to me like he was just trying to secure the sign base to his lawn.

With nails.

Not everyone makes good carpentry decisions, user.

That board was just to weigh down the sign.
How was homeowner to know that someone would drive on the lawn?

>Barbwire fences are felony

Barbed wires are approved by States thus Feds won't do shit. There are approved ways to secure your property

Exactly. Intent isn't provable, but even if it was, it wasn't meant to cause physical damage to person and wasn't on a public road. Vehicle in motion is liable, not the owner of the property.

>TRAPS ARE ILLEGAL REEEE
>Drives vehicle dangerously into someone's property because you dont like their candidate >:(!
>TRUMP BAD! REEEEEEE!
>Get fucked for your immature actions of destroying property
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!! THAT'S ILLEGAL!

Dumb fuck. The whole yard could be nails, its called private property. The only crime was the libtard who destroyed private porpety, the grass, the signs and quite possibly the nails. Also, federal law.... gtfo and lrn2gvrnment.