Will he be the next Will Smith?

Will he be the next Will Smith?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Michael-B-Jordan-48140.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he's kinda bland. I liked the black guy in Get Out better

can he get jiggy?

Why, because he's BLACK? You should be fucking ashamed.

Yeah but your girlfriend doesn't

only will smith can

yeah they are

Oh, of course, because he's black! Why do you have to replace Will Smith with a groid?

can he lead a film like prime era will smith? doubt it.

>Take gf to see black panther
>Ask her who her favorite character is (expecting to hear Shuri)
>She says M’Baku (the gorrilla guy) because he is big and handsome
What do I do? We have been dating for 2 years but this makes me feel insecure

because he's black and widely accepted by white girls.

I quite like him desu, he’s not a phenomenal actor or anything but he’s got charisma, he’s going to be a big deal for a while.

Break up with her & go out with a cuter girl who's 2 years younger than her.

There are certain red flags that pop up now and again, if you can notice them. That is one.

Wow I wish I never saw this movie now

his lack of chin bothers me

daniel kaluuya has the most punchable black man face I've ever seen with his nasty ass bug eyes

I bet you hate Peter Lorre too, you absolute pleb

>t.necklet

>What do I do?
what do you think you gon do? if you're a smol then go to the gym and bulk up or something, take care of your appearance more often, or just dump her ass if you're too lazy to do all that. ez pz

SS + GOMAD. Watch as she gets insecure as you make GAINS and inevitably, leave humanity (and her) behind. May the scoops be with you, young diddylifter.

will smith is the smoothest, most charismatic dude ever
its not likely anyone will be the next him

I love how he replied to the guy claiming he is 6 feet tall. Miles Teller is six feet tall and I notice a smallish advantage he has over his fellow 6 footer. Sorry about the pic,this one is the only relevant one I could find with the full body shots,because he tippy toes when they only shoot their upper bodies.

Hi Auntie

It helps that MBJ actually has attractive qualities

Efron is a midget, and is wearing similar (if not smaller) heels.

>millionaire ripped actor that has women begging to suck his cock
>still insecure

what? the richer/more successful epople are often the most insecure

celebheights.com/s/Michael-B-Jordan-48140.html
>celebrity still has to fraud his height
when will they ever learn?

That site is super accurate but those people are so autistic it isn't funny. On other heights they argue about 1/8 of an inch. But at least they aren't IMDB where everyone over 6 feet is 6'2 or 3,everyone who is taller than 5'9 is 6 feet and the midgets are 5'8.

Why do nogs always have major weeb power levels? Kanyes the same.

They grew up watching Toonami/AS

Jeezy makes Kim wear Love Live outfits during sex.

Nobody can be the next Will Smith anymore, black, white or otherwise.

this dude maybe

Took me a moment to remember the trashfire of a movie I knew him from.

this guy is as big as prime Mike Tyson, what the fuck are those genes

will smith was likable
this guy comes off as an asshole in every role

just go m'baku mode

you arent a manlet are you? all you need to do is put on some muscle and grow a beard and hoot at betas.

Will Smith can act at least when he gives a fuck. Jordan on the other hand is exactly the same in all of his roles.

nah he will be the next michael jordan.

steroids.

Those websites make up their height and specific ethnic backgrounds anyway

that's not that hard to do.

having the athleticism of tyson is the hard part.

Saw him in Chronicle. I knew I'd seen him before. It was that little shit from The Wire. Tons of charisma, liked by all. Hope he developes into something more interesting.

>Tons of charisma, liked by all
lmao hi michael

I hope so
He's great in literally everything

I'd agree, but not in such a negative way. There are some actors who are great when you cast them right, and some who totally transform into whatever, and then there's a lot in-between. I think MBJ leans heavily to the former, while Will Smith is somewhere in between.

Some would define this as "range", but I think that implies it's objectively better to have more. Jack Nicholson is someone who's universally praised, yet he's pretty much the same in every movie. And that's how his career operated. Not to put MBJ on that same level, but I see him being that same type of actor.

I hope not, Smiths had a disgraceful fall.

he just doesn't have the charm of will smith. do you remember a single line he did that was as memorable as "welcome to earth!"?

I dare say, independence day would not have been nearly as big a movie as it was without will smith.

Watching akira means you have major weeb levels? Stop being stupid.

he already is

What a well thought out post. I'm not sure I completely agree but I like when people put a little thought instead of talking shit.

>taking your girlfriend to watch black power propaganda

fake and gay

I saw that movie when it was out and I don't remember that line at all.

>What do I do?
She's cheating on you with a black guy, for a while now.
You've been kissing her, and at the same time you've been tasting black cum

How does that make you feel?

Is he /ourguy/?

I think you mean /ourgay/

>watches casual shit like naruto and dbz
>anime fan

When he got knocked out by that professional fighter I have to wonder how much of that was attributed to the skill of the fighter and placement of the punch and then how much endurance someone like Michael B Jordan would have if anyone punched him in the chin.

At least he can act unlike MBJ