I dont
t. black guy

Because we own them

Yes you do.

>flag
>everything is normal here
kys

Penis envy

When someone realizes they can't beat someone intellectually or physically, they go ape shit and corner off single people with hordes of niggers

Black women do not, despite memes

There's some faggot on my local Whisper who keeps posting about how all whites are demons and how we're getting genocided.

When I ask why he hates us he says it's because his friend's grandma lived through Jim Crow.

The problem I have with him is that his racism isn't even whitty. There are no jokes. At any rate this guy is Asian. Or says he is.

Because white people are better at everything. At least Asians have IQ stats and "muh culture" arguments, blacks have literally nothing.

Because they want white women and we are the only thing standing in their way.

The weak should fear the strong.

Because white people are racist. The sooner they understand and fix this the better.

Everyone hates White men. I'm a White man and I fucking hate White men. And the reason is because you literally destroyed the world.

>Yeah, but give me a reason that matters. U just mad.
This is why.

Because they feel persecuted.

Niggers are jealous

t. MEGAcuck

You motherfuckers stole our culture that's why.

Niggers hate white men, not black man.

Pretty sure Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder adore whites.

Go home Louis CK

>you literally destroyed the world

we made the world. before western civilization human life was pure suffering and an early death was considered a blessing.

>Cuck
That implies subserviance. I have divorced myself entirely from the corrupt hell you've made of this world. And I promise you this: I will do everything in my power until my dying breath to make life just as hellish for you and yours as you have made the world for me. This Earth could have been a literal paradise, but FUCK NOOOOOO you just had to have your prostitution and rampant drug addiction and squabbles and wars and corruption and greed and all the other filth and garbage you believe are so necessary for life as a human.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DESPISE YOU.

This, niggers and black people are different. It just sucks that niggers are the majority.

Half my family is white and are less racist towards others than my black side. My black grandparents casually talk about "gooks, spics etc" and think they're sneaky and untrustworthy. Pretty ironic.

IMO white culture, history and achievements are something to be proud of and are the reason why we have a country in the first place. I never understood why blacks simply don't assimilate to the culture they live in and act civilized. Far fewer people would hate blacks if they acted like they belonged in society and contributed. Why would I hate the people that are responsible for even being able to post on this very website using my PC? Thank science, engineering and creative ingenuity utilized by inventors of European descent for that. I can thank my black side for race baiting, crime, dirty streets, rap and embarrassment on the world stage. Even Africans have more awareness about how the world sees them than African Americans. Some are decent though.

>we made the world.
Then who is responsible for this mess? It's a catch 22 buddy. You can't claim to have created and run everything, but then its someone else's fault that everything is shit.

>before western civilization human life was pure suffering and an early death was considered a blessing.
This is a myth that White men made up. Sure diseases could be bad, but a lot of things were a lot better than they are now. For instance, once upon a time, humans hadn't plowed every square inch of forest, grassland and wetland under for corn fields, shopping malls and concrete termite mounds. Your cities are cancer. HELL YOU fucking built them and most White men who are "proud" of being White men don't even want to live in them. Explain that, you filthy garbage. Literally everything you try to claim credit for building, you can't run away from fast enough. Doesn't that strike you as a bit odd?

>OH BUT MUH NIGGER!!!
Who brougth them here?

>OH BUT MUH JEWS!!!
Who allowed them to take over?

>OH YOU SEE IS THESE DAMNED WOMEN (because they are no longer required to fuck me)!
I see, so women are so strong they just decided to take over?

There is literally no number of excuses a White man can come up with for why the West is shit. If it happened, you allowed it to or made it happen. FACT. And even YOU aren't happy with the results, when you constantly admit YOU DID THIS SHIT.

>we

lmao mediterraneans and mesopotamians lived in cities while whites were eating shit in mud huts

>mfw I'm in a room full of niggers or sandniggers and I'm the only one whose nose doesn't take up his whole face.

>>OH BUT MUH JEWS!!!
>Who allowed them to take over?

God

>You can't claim to have created and run everything, but then its someone else's fault that everything is shit.

you can when you hand over some precious equality and they return the favor by shitting all over you

lies

most dont. most are cool guys.

ones that do are of having inferiority complex.

Was that an admission of something?
>Yes, you see, we did something """""good"""" (by allowing people who had been crying out to be freed from your despotic rule for centuries to be freed from you), and it's everyone else's fault! We should have stayed mean and selfish.

THIS.

IS.

WHY.

EVERYONE.

FUCKING.

HATES.

YOU.

I really don't understand how much clearer anyone can make this for you.

Nigger hate thread now.

So, whites should never have allowed equality to happen? The world would have been better off had they not? Well, now we know where you stand.

But this is just bait anyway.

Is this an auzzie with a proxy?

i was getting ready to write A FUCKING LEAF but it appears you modified your flag somehow

Lol. No. I was born here. I've unfortunately lived in this backwater shithole all my life. And at this point, nowhere is better because the billionaire sociopaths America has bred have turned the rest of the planet into their personal hellish playground. My anger is a righteous anger and none of the things I've said can be countered because you all know they're true, regardless of how great of enemies of reality or how angry you are.

THEFT

dubz increasing
waiting for hexdubz

Remind me, how many white men have black men lynched or enslaved again?

Lex retro non agit.
Tempus retro non agit.
>we shall say

If you've divorced yourself entirely, perhaps you should get off Sup Forums in particular, seeing as its also a construct of white power, KEK.

Interesting, an all caps Cuck gets turned into an all caps Kek. Fucking hell.

Because races have been conditioned by evolution and tribalism to distrust other races, especially races that are vastly different in appearance to one's own.

far less than black people have you stupid leaf.

Wtf are you talking about are you retarded?

White people are all evil racist devil spawn.

I look forward to the future without them

>lol no
Nothing see here folks just a fag

Inferiority complex

This.

Inferior? In what ways?

>more testosterone (fucking fact)
>bigger dicks on average
>only legit fully human beings
>don't have dog DNA
>no Neanderthal DNA
>fucking Egypt
>fucking Jesus
>not born with tails
>women don't age like shit
>original people of the Bible
>have souls(where u think the soul brotha shit comes from)
>don't have dog hair
>can actually dance
>dominant genes
>don't get skin cancer
>seen as forbidden fruit to white hoes
>etc etc etc

Yeah we are inferior

We don't. You guys are fucking idiots.

You might want to get off Sup Forums I think I heard your wife's son crying.

Who are these "White people2 you speak about? Because we you consider a white norwegian the as the same as a white american, then you can go and fuck youself.

Fucking incest genes.

You claim that Western civilisation is shit, yet you provide no evidence of a superior civilisation.
Please show what you are comparing us to, so we can laugh at you and call you a retard.

Negros are simple creatures thus they recognize whiteys are the other or the non black and so they act hostile towards whites because of their genetic tribalism which makes them mindlessly hate anything that isnt black.

blame whitey