Is it really appropriate for a muslim girl to be dressed like that in public...

Is it really appropriate for a muslim girl to be dressed like that in public? Couldn't it cause problems for her and her family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6MwvaA0VYqE?t=1m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you like the smell of your own farts? Genuinely curious.

It's literally a slight modified muslim swimsuit

And that changes what I said how?

>muslim
>no head covering
wtf

that's what the mask is for.

Fucking Christ FUCK OFF. What the fuck is this board now? Just the same fucking bait 1 million times from niggers who don't ever read not just the comics they criticize, but ANY comics at all?

Please neck yourself immediately and painfully OP.

Because it was already made to fulfil their decency shit

So it's the equivalent of a normal woman walking down the street wearing a bikini. Got it. This changes what I said how?

>calling me racial slurs

I know people at the ADL, son. See you in 15 years.

The painful need for insincerity is the biggest problem with posts and threads like yours. It kills off everything like discussion.

I really do wish you'd die.

muslim girls are not allowed in public without a male family member, at all.

That's one of her superpowers

>So it's the equivalent of a normal woman walking down the street wearing a bikini.

/pol is that way -------------------------->

Pretty sure Sup Forums is right here actually.

maybe she's from Damascus
youtu.be/6MwvaA0VYqE?t=1m24s

>Everyone gets triggered
>Nobody fucking answers OP
Never change Sup Forums
Her family actually is rather liberal about islam and this reflects on kamala, which is weird because they are from pakistan , but hey, it happens I guess

>cause problems for her and her family

how?isnt that the point of a secret identity?

She's a self insert of mavels editor

Muslim communities are very tight knit. If word got out that she was dressing like a slut in public, her father or brother would probably murder her to save their own image.

You never went to a Muslim country in your life, huh? It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant and sheltered people in the west are.

Which is why I roll my eyes everytime they call themselves the first world.

thats why she wears a mask and uses a different name like every other superhero with a secret identity.

Why would the way ms marvel dresses affect the Khans when none but Kamala knows the connection

her dad is a barely practicing muslim that skips most of the prayers and considers his sin a hippie for practicing that,besides i think they'd be more concerned Kamala is an inhuman fighting murderous criminals without permission

Pakistan isn't too strict about it as far as I know. It's got loads of other problems (i.e. incest), but that's not one of them afaik

Why would we willingly go to third world cunts?

I don't know if you're baiting or not but I do have to agree eith your general sentiment. The political bait threads have gotten out of hand lately.

She's hard to kill.

Also her mother supports her and the Imam is kinda chill, too.
Maybe watches a bit more Fox News than is healthy.

I'm Muslim and I live in tight Muslim community so unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about when I say that her costume wouldn't at all considered to be indecent.

And here, no one kills the other over what they wear.

What did user mean by this?

To build character and strengthen your immune system?

>I'm Muslim and I live in tight Muslim community
It's probably not in a muslim majority country L O L

They give no shits. Her brother might but he's a spineless, jobless, shit.

A bikini with shorts.

Don't bother, user. People here don't want to hear any truth except what their lying media tell them.

He has a distorted idea of what constitutes a liberal.
He was apparently under the impression that laser eyes and horns are part of the deal.

>People give OP answer
>OP moves goalposts
>asks why no one gives him an answer

Sure, because you are expert in what Muslim countries are like.

neither is 616 america,whats your point

Well neither does Kamala.

Sure, but... Jersey might as well be in Africa.

Kamala is about as actually Muslim as most Americans are actually Christian; its just something she claims for flavor and when the high holidays roll around but otherwise it doesn't impact her life all that much.
I don't get why 99% of americans have no problem disregarding stuff like Proverbs 13:20, Matthew 19:24, or Luke 6:31, but assume that every muslim has to follow the doctrine 100%. If you don't follow yours, why would they?

What?

The funny thing is we live in time where finding the truth isn't very hard, but people just become dumber and more ignorant than before.

>It's a "pretend literally all male writers don't do this to bitch about women/muslims" episode

>So it's the equivalent of a normal woman walking down the street wearing a bikini.
Not at all though.

He posts from the saftey of his white, middle class suburb in america.

doesn't that explain things?

immigrate to a place where they can be liberal about their faith rather than stay and get into trouble for being liberal with their faith?

Have you seen the people there?
Makes you want to send aid.
Or a house somewhere else.

But that's exactly the same place Kamala lives in.

there's like 50 version of mulsims. Some require full pacman, others just requires to tie your hair. The burka itself isn't a muslim thing, but a local tradition that spread.

>saying "normal people" makes you Sup Forums now
The absolute fucking state of leftards

>no one kills the other over what they wear.
except the ones that lives in real muslim countries instead of fleeing and invading the western free world.

I'm actually posting from middle east and I'm grateful for not living in us where the government trying to kill me slowly without me realising because I'm too busy hating others and thinking that I'm the superior one.

There is a reason why you people considered to be a joke to the world.

is there a 1:1 muslim-christian comparison so people can get it?

like x = amish

and kamala doesn't live in those 'real muslim countries" where her costume would be a problem if her parents cared and her identity revealed

Traditions vary. The muslim women I've met are maybe half or less with scarves, the rest without.

Much better.

Not from a believing family. She is too immodest. At a minimum, the head has to be covered, and the body covered to the wrists. A simple basic requirement and not meeting it is grounds for a community to punish her and her family if her male family members don't properly beat her and make her behave.

But Khan is from a family that doesn't believe. Their roots are muslim, but they are only paying lip service to being muslim. And she lives in a modern American community where everything in the Koran is ignored. You know, the modern world, not some shithole where the only thing they have to look forward to is screwing their sheep and dieing as an escape from the shithole they live in.

It DOES NOT meet their "properly covered" requirements. Koran is very clear on this--- head covered, body covered down to the wrists and ankles. Explain how her head is covered, how her forearms are covered in that swimsuit. She isn't. She's considered as being NAKED in public, dressed so indecently. And yeah, that's basic teachings. Lucky for her, she's in America, where fatburgers don't give a shit.

Depends on the neighborhood. Some places are much more strict than others.

Dressing indecently is just a beating. Can be administered by the family in private, or by the community in public.

Thanks for posting, Dearborn Michigan.

>Couldn't it cause problems for her and her family?
No, because nobody knows who she is because she is SO GOOD at keeping a secret identity.

No it isn't the equivalent, she is still preserving her modesty.

No, this is Sup Forumsmblr.

I just want it to be Sup Forums

For most Americans, 9/11 sprung a whole new crazy threatening religion onto their awareness. Since 19 crazed men flew a couple of big jets into an ancient couple of buildings in NYC, they are trying to figure out "WHAT THE FUCK?". After all, the media started bombarding them with all the red flags that tell them "these fuckers are extremely crazy and dangerous" (through the CONSTANT reminder that "not ALL muslims are extremists" (which reinforces that an unknown number ARE extremists, fanning the scare that the media wants to fan for increasing its audience--- normal fear baiting from the media)).

But user, finding the truth involves using a google search and then trying to figure out which links are good and which are bad. That's HARD. We'd have to think for ourselves.

Much better to have an ultimate authority just tell us the answer so we don't have to ever think for ourselves.

Not in the Marvel universe.

"head covered" isn't strictly enforced even in muslim countries of north Africa, and even less in Europa after they emigrate. Most communities will accept it as long as it's "modest", like, a simple haircut, no fancy shit like colored half-cut

>Not in Marvel's America.
ftfy

No, because no matter what, Islam still doesn't have is protestant to actually challenge the retarded part of their cult.

> is it really
Yes, it's fine. Same as how Christian women don't have to wear wimples all the time, and Jewish women dont' have to shave their heads all the time. Don't be an ass.
> problems for her and her family
Even if you're trolling, you're being fucking retarded. Come up to the front of the class and define "secret identity" for us.

>a thinly disguised pol thread
>nearing 70 replies

It does but we just pretend they don't exist around here.
Which reminds me, it's Sunday. Shouldn't all you good Christian anons be in church right now?

>it is somehow OP's fault that comics are both politcal and retarded

>user moves the goalpost