#thewalkingdead

TONIGHT when #thewalkingdead is trending on twitter. EVERYONE post articles and links to election fraud involving... the DEAD. (dead voters) Maybe we can get some more attention to the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

regated.com/2016/10/marijuana-hillary-clinton-harder/
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gK_KeEIM
youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like it

Dump images for sharing.

Hash tag needs a catchy name.

bumping for greatness

gr8 idea

Nice trips Texas.

Kek has spoke. Bump this to the top.

something like this would be effective

#TheVotingDead

it's kek who has blessed us with digites. Check'em brother.

damn those digits weon

Trips back it up.

bumping for justice

Oh, Kay?

kek has spoken

Just use both #thewalkingdead and #thevotingdead

8 replies and already two trips, obviously Kek wills this hashtag

This is actually a good idea.

WE MADE #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS HAPPEN!

kek blessed us with an FBI investigation for our efforts! Let's see what we can get from this!

Bump

#TheWalkingDemocrats
#IRoamWithHer
#eeniemeeniemineyPo

if doubles or triples, joe biden is involved and normies will snap and hold bobama accountable

#HillarysVotingDead

Guys, I've still been thinking we have been overlooking a powerful persuasion tool here

regated.com/2016/10/marijuana-hillary-clinton-harder/

Trump is effectively pro-weed, and Hillary wants harder laws against it. I know most of you at least LARP that you hate weed, but either way most people want it legal.

Can we do something with this? Normies love weed and hate war, this should be easy as fuck. And she's especially vulnerable now, so anything else in the mix will help.

Deliver me kek

And again kek

bump for justice

Double dubs. Praise this.

He hath spoken.

Trump wins.

celebration song

youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gK_KeEIM

brilliant

This might work

#Lucille4Hillary

Well then. Apparently this thread is blessed.

someone start making ammo

also post about the DNC employee who "got shot" with no witnesses and is probably the one who leaked the first batch of DNC emails.

maybe use #thewalkingdead and #thevotingdead

Check yourself son.

He is with us

Anyone else glad that Glenn is finally dead?

No, the mixed baby has to die too. And Michonne.

THE WALKING DEAD IS FILLED WITH KIKE CAST MEMBERS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEGRITY YOU WILL NOT WATCH OR SUPPORT THIS JEWISH MARXIST PROPAGANDA

FUCKKKKK YOUUU JEWSSSSSS

Nice

I smell a shit storm brewing.

When they killed the sexy blonde mom at the compound and rick started banging the jungle bunny i knew the show was gone.

bump

Being a lazy mobilefag in bed for a while, so no shoopwerks yet, but this oldie came to mind.

#Zombies4Hillary

Noice

nice one, keep'em coming. we just have to ride the hashtags

Have a bump

#TheDeadCandidate

Which hashtag gets used more by the normies?
#twd or #thewalkingdead

Good idea dude

bumping

Might go south though; it will be seen as intrusive and desperate TryHarding.

Were not watching it retard. We're spreading memes while the normies are watching and tracking the shows events via social media.

bump
We need

#thewalkingdead was trending last week with an icon next to it.. I wonder if that was a special case

Damn you are one of the smartfags. I like it.

if we get enough people shitposting clinton fags in there, we may get a mention on Talking Dead about how following tonight's episode on social media was basically useless

this fuckin guy

I have a hunch it'll be easy as just image searching for "Hillary zombie", maybe throw "withered" in the mix to find choice sources for shoopin.

#DeadPeopleMatter

kek

heil for hope
you all know what to do

Shit dude... that's not half bad.

MEME TEAM! WE NEED YOUR BEST WALKING DEAD/HILLARY MEMES!

under armour socks and nike shoes

holy shit that bump came from kek itself

That was one of the memes we cooked up to spread awareness off $hillary suggesting that the U.S. rig the Palestine elections.

Time to meme

noice

MEME MAGIC ACTIVATED

#thewalkingdead #TheVotingDead

Bump for meme magic

Found on google

bumping for kek justice

Please please PLEASE do this shit, so you can IMMEDIATELY get blown the fuck out by widespread coverage of the right's "the dead vote" lie to further marginalize yourselves.

fucking brilliant

#thewalkingdead #FBIemails

#deadvotesmatter

Bumping this. Let's make this happen.

Spread this to leddit.
inb4 >leddit
We need all the manpower we can get.

>Not #thevotingdead
Missed opportunity.

It's been a while since I've seen a truly blessed thread

YES YES

OP, why do more than 9 out of 10 dead voters vote Democrat?

This week's episode is going to be filler central.

Fuck, the rest of this half-season is going to be filler central now that they've gotten over the Lucille scene.

Now all we've got left is King Dindu, bottle episodes with glasses dindu and the fat lesbian, some cunt getting his guts spilt in the mid-season and some fucking filler group being added in at the 11th hour made only of wymmin.

Sawdust sandwich.

just tag both the #thevotingdead and #thewalkingdead

These kinda threads remind me of the old days

bumparoo

wew

you wouldnt know a chessboard if it got crammed up your rectum
learn from the best or die like the rest

wow, this needs to be spammed hard af

#thevotingdead anyone?

Bump

>just tag both the #thevotingdead and #thewalkingdead

bump

>Bumperyboo

Let's make it happen!

see

>I-i was only pretending to be retarded
Good job on making yourselves irrelevant.

Here's some advice for the right (that won't actually help much): your mouths are like quicksand. Because of all the evil, retarded, ignorant (literally ignorant not SJW 'ignorant' - you actually lack information while spreading false rumors, for example, then get btfo when you're exposed because you failed to do the research to see if what you were even saying was true or not) shit you say only hurts you the more you say it. Keep your damned mouths shut. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. And that's what the right are: fools. You lack knowledge and you don't care about being wrong. Because you play at the level of other low-IQ people who also can't into logic and don't care about facts. But society DOES care, ultimately, and that's where your comeuppance lies. If you guys would stop struggling so much, you might last a decade or more. But at this rate, you won't survive the decade. Nobody cares what uneducated farmers and welders think. And certainly we don't care about your backward views of running all of human society. The fact that your views align almost 100% with radical islamists, yet you hate them with all your petty little feels shows what hypocrites and idiots you are.

TL;DR: To help yourselves, STOP HELPING YOURSELVES.

Fortunately, the right is far too retarded to listen to good advice.

dont forget to this peace of audio showing hillary is into electionrigging
youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM