Story time of Pain : Sonichu

Chris released a new episode for issue 12 a short while ago and I felt the need to inflict it upon the board.

If I randomly stop posting before page 70 it means Irma has knocked out my power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYZrDfaLGzo
youtube.com/watch?v=TW6-tTbaAN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previously Chris self inserting as Sonichus son lead to a sonic rainboom. Now Chris remembers plot points from a decade ago and revisits some characters.

Threadly reminder that in issue 10 Chris promised to write himself out of the comic and focus on telling Sonichu stories.

>We tres
>¡Que fortunado!
>Me le amo
>Corizones
> Bein
>Amo la
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Chris' fascination with the spanish language confuses me.

God fucking damn it why does Chris need to randomly monologue from an IRL point of view in the middle of the comic

I know Chris gorges on cartoons and anime, but what about actual comics with examples of professional speech bubble layout?
The question just struck me while I was looking at one of the latest examples of a Sonichu page being an incomprehensible jumble of speech bubbles that has to be decrypted.

I don't think he actually reads comics. He has no problem wasting money so if he did read there should be piles of floppies all over his house, but there are none.

>God fucking damn it why does Chris need to randomly monologue from an IRL point of view in the middle of the comic

It's a deliberate use of post-modernism.

OH NO!
NOT...
RA...

could cwc actually learn how to draw or is it impossible to teach someone with this much tism?
There are supposedly people with massive autism capable of painting masterpieces

SLBTQ? When did Sonic become an orientation. Also is Chris still living with his mom or what?

It's not Sonic, it stands for Straight

the s is for straight.

Chris doesn't want to learn. He really thinks his art is already quite good and he doesn't need to 'improve' his style.

Fuck, I actually thought it meant Sonic.

You can't improve perfection.

Now might be a good time to mention that Chris is once again in a relationship with a sweetheart. I knew as soon as he started making the comic again that the whole circus was going to return to the net.

>WE'VE SUFFERED WITH NO LIVES LOST
>(NOT COUNTING THE POSSESSED-ANIMATED JERKOPS; MORE DETAILS ON THEM IN SONICHU #14)
What in the fuck did Chris mean by this

>that shitty little blob saying "END"

If you didn't watch his tribute to Bob video it is quite depressing how little Bob managed to change Chris.

He's too lazy for that..

If you back Chris on patreon and aren't yet aware, the august physical issues of Sonichu have had a mailing delay because Chris was tiered from grocery shopping.

The End. For now.

So did Chris give up his quest for a boyfriend free girlfriend?

I unironically admire chris chan. One mega autist vs the world. There has so many times that I thought he would slowly fade from memory but his determination is an unstoppable glacier from which all who oppose him will be slowly crushed as they pick away at the infinite wall of ice.

Obviously not, as previously mentioned in the very thread Chris currently has a sweetheart he is dating. The Doopie fiasco barley affected him.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYZrDfaLGzo

Issue 12.9 is undergoing rewrites however.

>she could become canon
Come on Meghan, don't fail us now!

>Chris gets a gf before you
Why live.

Like every past 'relationship' Chris has entered, it is a ticking time bomb. In the cases that they're real people, Chris fucks it up and scares them off.

Apparently Chris took some spanish classes so he thinks he can speak it, he even has a fucking "spanish name", my name!

>admitting to being named Ricardo
But seriously, how influential could one year of high school spanish be? I get the obsession with anime and cartoons and vidya, but spanish?

Eh, people tend to pick up a new language for dumb reasons user. I took up French for 2 years for this French exchange student in my uni.

why wasn't this degenerate piece of trash shot already?

>That old man voice at 0:19
Sometimes I forget Chris is almost 40 years old.

be my guest, user.

We are only dwarfs on the shoulders of celestial giant.

I mean, Chris would brag about anything that he thinks make him special, his heterocromia, the fact that he is a "highly functional" autist, etc. So yeah, maybe he is so obsessed with spanish because learning it is one of the few things he actually accomplished even if is in the most basic level.

Didn't he actually graduate college and has a job?

>graduate college
Yes.
>has a job?
No. Why would he want to work when people just give him money on patreon?

Was he able to sell his striped T shirt for 2 grand anyway?

>The sons of the sons of sonichu and rose have to call Chirs mother too

What a world to live in

>Now! My rapier friend

Someone send this to Marvel

He sold the Sonic Totem for 1.5K but the shirt never sold. Partially because it was rotten, torn, and a mess. Partially because he didn't as for two grand, he asked for twenty grand.

Someone actually bought the token for 1.5k, Chris is already a sad specimen, what bothers me more are the people who actually fund his shit and document his every move.

Some guy bid 25 grand for the shirt, but was just a troll

morrison wishes he could come up with stuff like Sonichu

Sonichu has always been based directly on whatever was going on in Chris' life at the time.

Chris is too dumb, too lazy, and too resistant to change.

It's maybe the saddest CWC video. youtube.com/watch?v=TW6-tTbaAN4
I was legitimately moved by Bob's letter. He acknowledged that he'd basically ruined his relationship with his other kids, and he had to have known his last kid was never going to amount to much, but he encouraged Chris to continue with Sonichu, who could be a spokesperson for autisitic individuals everywhere, which, in a backwards way, is absolutely what happened.

Chris of course dismisses Bob's one hope for him, taking it literally and asserting that Sonichu doesn't have autism.

Doesn't Chris only have one sibling? and also kinda successful in his own right.

>real people

No "real" person has ever been interested in Chris, it's a set up by trolls every single time. Mostly they just want to abuse him, and once the girl just asked Chris to do basic things like tidy up his room and exercise a little (which of course he didn't do)

Cole Smithy is his half brother. Bob and Barb both had kids from previous marriages, I think Bob's kids are an optometrist and a math professor.

I know no-one's ever actually been interested, I mean in the cases that Chris got creepy and 'heartsweet'-y towards someone who made any gesture of friendship.

Oh yeah, we are back to the autistic action

Nope, time for a pride festival

>cwc actually learn
no

Russel and cyntia are chris' kids in the comic, not sonichu's.

>I RESPOND, HOW DARE?

>Chris believes that Sonichu is real to the point where retconning events would somehow cause him actual suffering.

>It's ok when Morrison says it

>Bob died in aquarantined hospital room, because he was covered in bug bites
Jesus Christ I didn't know about this, I am so fucking mad. Fuck Chris and fuck Barbara I hope they get some fucking infection.

It's not just Sonichu...
>Chris actually believes that there's another universe where all cartoon characters live together like Toontown in "Roger Rabbit" and every time a reboot or retcon happens, it hurts the character in question.

Sonichu multiversity when?

That would require way too much work, besides, he thinks his comics are professional quality ready to be published as is.

Dude, Sonichu is already a multiverse book. Think of all the characters that have shown up in it's pages:
>Sonic
>Pokemon
>Godzilla
>Transformers
>Filmation Ghostbusters
>Family Guy
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>Power Rangers
>Futurama
>Beavis and Butt-head