Adventure Time: Huntress Wizard

Is she /endgame/?

Other urls found in this thread:

apmpodcasts.org/conversation-parade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll be hyped if it's a relationship that lets them adventure as a couple and just be chill together.

I thought Finn and FP's dynamic had a lot of potential, but they only ever got to go on one adventure together.

Probably not.
Wild Hunt is going to be shipping bait but nothing will happen between her and Finn

>thinking adventure time is about adventures

Finn and young PB could have been great
Finn and FP could have been great
Finn and HW could be great but it's far too late now.

The writers have never had a proper handle on their stuff. Ward needed to run a tighter ship .

>is she endgame
God I hope not, she's a pity ship for Finn that just took a background character and made her love him solely because he has less of a chance with any other love interests

Does finn need a continuous love interest?
maybe he just rolls around and fucks whatever princesses he wants, and remains single?

AT writers hate men
Finn will die alone or gay

Too goddamn true.

Pretty much. She's just a consolation prize. A boring Literally Who thrown together because the Writers want to have a happy ending.

>AT writers hate men
But Jake got his true love and a whole extended family though

I thought she was pretty based

>Does finn need a continuous love interest?
If only to end that stupid good for nothing shiptease with everyone else FOREVER, his endgame could be an Ice King's penguin, I don't care.

Shiptease (and Bubbline) is what ruined that show. And I'm fine with the leaf hunter or whatever is her name.

You forgot:
Finn and Marceline WERE great

Indeed. Not a Marcy tier, but better than any of the princesses.

How so?

when is the next episode airing?

Next sunday

No, they just hate Finn.
Several of them actually admitted to it lol

If she's not endgame, who is?

this

Huntress Wizard is a poor consolation prize for pre-Season 4 Marceline

>thrown together

She debuted several seasons ago

They never were a real ship in the show, so I didn't include that. The writers could have gone that route but we all know what happened

Finn has no endgame.
PB and marcy are gay.
FP hates him.
The other princesses arent his type.
Huntress Wizard doesnt want a relationship.
Finns quest for love is over.

>the only time Finn found true lasting love was in a dream

RIP Roselinen

They also fugged

Oh shit, that's really good!

What is wrong with huntress wizard..?
Besides the fact that she confessed to falling in love with Finn, shes the most compatible partner.

What about Minerva?

She has no physical body

>Allowing people with autistic hate-boners for a character to write stories for a series where that character is heavily involved.
Why? Who thought this was a good idea?

Ha. No.
Finn will die alone.

God forbid the kid reach 18 without being married.

Why is there no fanart about him getting really awkward around pillows?

>believing PB and Marcy will be endgame

HA

Steve Wolfhard. He had a huge hateboner for Finn. He even admitted it in a podcast. His view of Finn changed when he saw how Jesse Moyniham respected the kid.

apmpodcasts.org/conversation-parade/

Adam Muto apparently did when he hired that Xylophone guy.
The dude is just fucking weird. He has dedicated majority of his time on AT writing episodes where Finn acts like a total idiot or incompetent buffoon. Hes stated a while ago that Finn has "grown on him" but he still didnt like him as a character. Unfortunately he wasnt the only one that enjoyed shitting on finn.

>Finn only grew on him when the show was ending

Nigga it already is.
Im not getting into another debate about this absokute cancer ship.

So does mean that when Jake eventually dies or retires, Finn will be left without any close friends or loved ones to ground him, leading to him becoming more distant and aloof as he fully immerses himself into his adventurer identity for the sake of it, Becoming bitter, cynical, and callous as he loses sight of why he became an adventurer in the first place and loses his faith in the world from years of seeing the ugliest It has to offer?

She has robot stand-ins

>Ward needed to run a tighter ship .
This, this, a thousand times this! All these attempts to pull the show in so many different directions, many of them terrible or just downright stupid, is what ruined AT.

We'll find out in a week!

BMO, Marceline, PB, Ice King (kinda).

His romance has been terrible, but half of Finn's friends are basically immortal. He won't be completely alone.

Your right about BMO, but are Marcy and PB really close with Finn anymore? It seems like it's been forever since they just hung out and had a good time. It feels like they've already grown a bit distant.

That is fucking upsetting. Him and Wolfhard should have written an MC they hated.

Didn't Xylophone got all the Flame Princess episodes after Sugar left? No wonder the storyline never improved.
But then they dropped the ball with her second episode since they left the part where they actually became friends to some poor lady's graphic novel, which was announced shortly before they broke up. IIRC.

LIES

>Waning of the Oedipus complex

Finnerva confirmed?

I'd be down for that.

Man, I haven't been following this show for quite a long while.

Remember when Jesse Moynihan used to work on AT and sometimes posted here? Cool times. What does the guy do now? Still working on his comic?

His pilot got greenlit last year (Manly) and he's now working at Frederator. He's still working on Forming.

>Huntress Wizard doesnt want a relationship

she said she liked him.
she just didn't want a relationship at that time.

Its what I like so much about AT tbqh

>made her love him
does anyone in these threads watch the fucking show, what the hell
HW wasn't pandering, she was like anti-pandering since the idea was brought up and in the same breathe crushed

if she gets with him next episode that won't be pandering, it isn't pandering for the MC to get with a person after like 4 years of heartbreak and nothing

No-one is saying that she's pandering. What we're saying is that she's too little too late.

she isn't designed to be FP2.0, she isn't gonna be Finn's girlfriend that has an ongoing and developing dynamic with Finn, and thank god for that because man the show made that pair boring.
she's a chick Finn is interested that he might get with after the show ends. this is good because it says that Finn probably won't end up like a sad forever virgin like so many people in these threads think and the less that happens onscreen the better because this show doesn't do romance well.

the way they've set her up is actually pretty good, it's like the show acknowledging they suck at giving Finn a girl while still trying to do their best to set him up with someone anyway.

Sure, but that doesn't mean itnisn't rather underwhelming compared to the possibility of what could have happened had the show not sucked at romance. She isn't there becuase she's a fun character who bounces off of Finn in fun or entertaining ways, she's just there to tie up Finn's lackluster love life plot. She is just a consolation prize, and while it is nice that they are doing that, it feels like a rather empty and hollow resolution. It just feels thrown in for the sake of tying it up.

I guess I've just accepted AT is shitty on that front a while ago so I'm more okay with it than others might be, idk
to be more fair to the show though she isn't just a consolation prize, she exists for reasons beyond something for Finn to eventually fuck. her first episode showed how Finn matured since his last kind of rejection by a girl and in this new episode she's helping him on a quest. so I'd give them a little more credit than just saying she's a consolation prize and nothing else.

Poor Finn. He don't deserve to get cucked so many times.

I can't read Korean, what's it say?

First, Thats Japanese.
Second, they are episode titles

>First, Thats Japanese.
So is Korea.
>Second, they are episode titles
Thanks.

>FP hates him.
Wait hold the fuck up. I thought Finn and Phoebe just became friends.

they are, that post was memeing

She gonna accidentally reveal her dislike for him in her last rap. Finn will accept it and stop orbiting her.

>So is Korea
*leans deeply onto mic*
Wrong

Oh I see. For a minute there I thought I might've missed something between Finn and FP's relationship. However he is correct about Finn's Love quest being done.

justt wait until the next episode nigga

Actually that would be pretty hilarious if that does happen in the episode. Though I doubt that'll happen.

did Finn getting cucked but not really years ago just turn all the AT fans on Sup Forums into masochists who want Finn to get shit on or something?
there's always so much fanfiction shit about how everyone hates him and his life sucks when the worst thing for him is that he doesn't have a gf but he barely even cares about that. you guys are so weird.

I'd be cool with that. I like her and Finn's dynamic.

Oh hi Finn. How's your love quest going?

Same. There's always been dumb stuff like the comet arc but I like the experimental feeling of adventure time. Sometimes stuff works and sometimes it doesn't. But over all these years it's remained a fun ride for me at least.

Just like you will.

I want that to happen because frankly his attitude towards FP is pathetic. I want him to move on the way she has. I can't see a friendship between them when all that's left is one-sided obsequity and over-the-top attentiveness.

Since Red Throne they've hung out literally one time in Bun Bun, literally what the fuck are you even talking about
He isn't trying to get back with FP, he barely even interacts with her, and if you think he's only helping her with a rap as a desperate attempt to fuck her then you're retarded

Proof?

He isn't actively seeking her out, but he grovels whenever he sees her. You talk like you haven't seen Elements. It's reaffirmed there.

In what fucking way has he groveled to her? Apologizing for being an asshole to her? That's groveling to you, Jesus Christ
What did he do in Elements that was anything like that either, he was trying to get a gem and talk sense into her while she was possessed by fight lust

Fuck off dog eating Korea filth, Takeshima and rest Korea are Japanese

No they aren't, what is wrong with you

It sounds like someone needs a second dosage of extreme Radiation therapy, eyy Hiro?

those knee-high boots

Unf

Apologizing for something he already apologized for. Trying to get on her good side and making it awkward, to the point where C Bun has to intervene. Being too worried/protective in Elements.
It happens in Red Throne and continues from there.

Shut up Korea scum 1910 best year of life

>Apologizing for something he already apologized for
The first time was an apology where he didn't mean it or really give a shit, he was saying what he felt like he should say to get back in her good graces, the one in Bun Bun was supposed to show that he actually felt remorseful for it
And you're the only one who thinks any of that was awkward, or are you talking about Red Throne in these points? Because Finn was awful there but that happened 3 years ago
And what's wrong about him being concerned for her? He was concerned for everyone in Ooo, if he has some more intense feelings for his ex girlfriend why is that a bad thing?

It feels like you're making half this shit up in regards to how Finn is acting to FP

Bronwyn is endgame

Please tell me you have the big-mouth edition of this image.

There are many kinds of adventure

I shouldn't be surprised the show attracts such attitudes

So wrong on so many levels.

Do you think she takes it in the butt?

Call me a cuck if you want but I cannot even comprehend where you're getting the ideas you're getting from
The show certainly isn't meant to be interpreted that way

And yet so right.