Why don't autists understand this episode?

Why don't autists understand this episode?

They hate being reminded that someone will always hate you and you can't doing a thing about it

is he still rich?
oh wait no they disowed him because they didn't like him being rich

that racism comes in every color

you have to be autistic to understand it

Too moist for autists.

Because autists have a hard time understanding social interaction in general, let alone understanding such an irrational concept as someone disliking you for no real reason

Dont remember this episode really.Can someone give me a rundown ?

TJ being the cool kid on the block that everyone likes, finds a kid at school that doesn't like him. He tries everything he can think of to get each other to be buddies but he never warms up to TJ. In the end TJ desperately asks for the reason: "No reason, I just don't." So the moral of the episode is that no matter what you do, you can't please everybody.

TJ is desperate to impress him as well, giving him chocolates filled with nuts (without knowing he was allergic to them)

Honestly the black kid is probably an autist, someone not liking you for no reason isnt normal

He didn't even hate TJ, he just didn't want to associate with him. You can have an aversion to someone without outright hating them.

Nigga just hated tj for being a mary sue

>someone not liking you for no reason isnt normal

The fuck it isn't, God knows I've hated some coworkers immediately upon meeting them.

That's because you're autistic

But there has to be a reason. Unless your a women not knowing why you dislike something is a autistic thing to do I mean honestly think about it why did you hate those co wokers? Did they look like fags or were you just in a bad mood?

There is usually a reason though, the biggest being is patterns, you start seeing similarities in people so when you meet someone who has similar mannerisms as someone that who you have disliked in the past you tend to associate that hatred with the new person whether or not you realize it.

>your a women
Ha. This is really is a thread full of autists. I've hated some people and still do to this day, and I barely knew them!

See

This. There was this guy in highschool that I disliked even though we never really interacted. Just one of those faces, I guess.

Family Guy did this much worse years later.