Rick and Morty: Pre-Premiere Discussion Hype Thread

Finally back after two weeks, with only four episodes left.

"The Ricklantis Mixup" - Airs 11:30 PM
>Atlantis here we come broh! A nice self contained episode about Atlantis!

>Promo:
youtu.be/B-z1buUh_7I

>Countdown:
itsalmo.st/#timetogotoatlantis

>Leaks:
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?do=findComment&comment=571374

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Rick-and-Morty/Issue-29?id=120000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So the promo being vague and short means something right? Misdirection?

They're probably in Atlantis for all those 15 seconds then the real episode starts.

Is there a stream to watch new episodes or do we just have to wait for them to be uploaded?

Streams will be shilled 30 minutes before the episode starts.

Another interdimensional cable episodes

Didn't they already confirm that they were saving interdimensional cable 3 for the comics instead?

Didn't they end up hating how the last one came out?

IC3 already happened in the comics.

>IC3 already happened in the comics.
And it fucking sucked by the way.
Anyway, nice to see a Rick and Morty adventure again. I pray for no divorce drama.

Are those female writers involved? I don't really wanna see anymore self inserts or girls being turned into warlords.

You'd be bitching about it either way, Sup Forums

The female writers stopped writing since episode 4.

Not really. I for one would have welcomed female writers with open (and partially horny arms). But these writers are SJWs that were only hired for diversity.

Didn't watch the latest episode until now, but it was definitely one of the best ones in S3 so far. I'm going to guess the diversity writers weren't involved?

I keep hearing about the girl self inserts in S3, but I don't see where?

It's the therapist.

Stay triggered. Although I'm sure every week, like clockwork, you'll watch the episode and shitpost on Sup Forums about how much you hate RIck & Morty.

Is she really the one everyone is complaining about? I can't see her being in it beyond the Pickle Rick episode, except for maybe a passing scene or two in the future.

I don't hate Rick and Morty. What kind of manchild waste their time watching an entire episode of a show they hate and reviewing it?

And why does anyone that happens to be dissatisfied with the way the female writers are running things get labeled a "sexist cuck"?

I haven't hit too many R&M threads but I don't recall seeing very many people who thought she'd be returning. Her character was just very weakly written and may as well have been the writer herself coming into the show and solving everyones' problems.

I can understand that point, fair enough. Maybe it didn't bother me as much as others since it just seems like she would be a one off thing and wouldn't end up changing much.

bump

So the original description was right. Huh.

When the fuck are we getting Eye patch morty?

Sooooo since these motherfuckers really are going to atlantis does that mean the shit about mortballs and morty's memory is real too? Should I get hype for beth's presumably fucked childhood?

Is this really necessary? You really can't wait until an hour before the premiere?

pickleball rick

Is this even a Rick and Morty episode? Like, I feel like they're misinforming us deliberately.

It's a Ricks and Morties episode.

thank FUCKING GOD

>Fake News
Nice try, Sup Forums

Can we please kick Sup Forums from Sup Forums already?

They keep shitting on every thread here.

Why even make these previews if they have nothing to do with the episode?

It has a little bit to do with the episode, but it's mostly to build hype.

Why do you think this one is Sup Forums?
he could be talking about a samurai jack april fools situation. I think you're think a little to much about Sup Forums.
Where do you think they will go if you kick them of Sup Forums?

Also if you hate them just ignore them. you whinning about Sup Forums is as annoying or more.

Better get a new show.RM has been marriage
shit since day 1.

EVIL MORTY WHEN?

Season finale at best.

Am I the only one who has given up all hope of ever seeing him again? It seems the creators are serious about the whole "NO CONTINUITY GUYS" thing unless it involves shitty drama no one cares about.

Obviously they're going to enter the portal to Atlantis, the screen will stay on the portal, and then they'll come back after 10 seconds and say "ATLANTIS BABY"

And then they'll go to familly councilling meeting again for the rest of the episode without Jerry

I really doubt it'll happen too. Season finale will be pheonixperson, evil morty never shows up again unless it's a series finale.

Misseps posted the pics over at kametsu
its this episode

Agreed. I could have seen the character perfectly been a guy and not changing anything, so seeing Sup Forums get so hotheaded about it seems weird to me. But as the charactera s a whole, i can see why they wouldn't like.

Nah, it's other Ricks' stories in the middle, then the end is them coming back from Atlantis.

I think this dude has it right, because the studio plays the shitty antihumor card with their trailers.
>screencapping btw

It does seem like morty is uncharacteristically happy this episode.

every single promo has been just from the first five minutes of the episode, of course it's misdirection

so the joke is going to be that they go to Atlantis off screen right?

Yes.

That's -always- the joke.

Of course it is. This has been adult swim's lazy go-to punchline since 2001

>an episode about mortys and ricks
>final frame is a morty going rouge
im sorry but theres no way this isnt an evil morty episode

Evil Morty is never coming back

Reminder that the leaks only capture the timestamps that are in the first part of the episode.

Howdy folks. Good to be back.

The original title of this episode was "Tales from the Citadel" so if I had to guess, our Rick & Morty go on an Atlantis adventure and instead we get see all manner of Ricks and Mortys, which they've never done before. Maybe those Mortys sneaking out of what looks like an academy in the new titles.

>Maybe those Mortys sneaking out of what looks like an academy in the new titles.
I hope so, that sounds like fun.

>he doesn't browse Sup Forums daily

I'm surprised they didn't find a way to kill him in 301.

The latest issue sucked hard too.

Ryan Ridley is writing this one.

>IC3 already happened in the comics.
Storytime?

It sucks. Don't bother with it.

What did people expect after IC2?

Honestly it can only go up after that.

I never liked any of them. 1 had some good moments but it was easily the lowest point of season 1. I never understood why it got popular.

i could come up with shit better than inter-dimensional cable 2.

like morty flipping through inter-dimensional tv see's jessica in the background twerking as a dancer in a rap video. morty becomes obsessed and eventually hounds rick into taking him to that universe. where it's revealed in this universe morty is a ruthless record mogul ala suge knight who recently disappeared and was in a relationship with jessica. assuming his counterparts place morty begins to crash and burn the record label and learns jessica's counterpart killed morty because she wanted to be free of him using the record label to control her and the abusive relationship they were in.

jerry turns the tv into a channel which seems to be showing his actor counterpart but after a series of events that were on the tv first he realizes he was watching himself. long story short jerry survives a murder attempt ala scream and then finds out the tv channel created stories from your own head. jerry gets it in his head he can be a novelist and it launches a story arc about jerry being a mediocre novelist with a small devoted cult. which rick calls over and over is a manson style cult. turns out their morman's and his work is the blandest work on earth the most likely not to offend you.

beth gets drunk because of jerry's story and while runk and making fun of jerry actually writes a pretty decent story which pisses jerry off. beth is ultimately tempted to leave her family for a career in writing but ultimately chooses to stay with her family.

stinger is summer sitting down watching a channel called "the inner you" your inner mind as a television show. see's highly sexualized parodies of kids stuff like from the parasites episode with a fetish leaning. jokes about even other realities tv shows are too sexualized and pandering to fetishists. the joke being the tv programming was created as a representation of summers mind.

Was that the one where Morty had a gigantic, horribly written and out of character rant about communism or something?

yep. it was like he was reading off of wikipedia or something. how the fuck would someone as academically retarded as morty is know anything about political ideologies? the guy that made firewatch wrote it and it cleary shows he was forcing his personal politics in a where it didn't belong. now he's sperging out hard about the pewdiepie shit.

it wasn't even funny. they didn't do anything interesting with the fascist concept either.

Haha, I just read about that pewdiepie shit like 10 minutes ago, you must be psychic. In any case, that really does explain the shitty writing.

>marriage shit since day 1.
Actually episode one is the only episode where Beth and Jerry's marriage is great.

>there are actual retards ITT who seriously, legitimately watch this totally stupid dog shit

cringing hard. what's it like being a mouth breathing moron who is VERY easily amused by low functioning stupidity, anyway?

>There are actual retards ITT who seriously, legitimately are still bitching about this show.
If you hate it so much why are you still here?

Imagine being THIS mad.

>what is bait?

Honestly everyone complains about this show so much I can't tell which is bait anymore.

anyone have the virgin cartoon pic?

Is this where we finally get the Cthulhu scenes from the opening?

Do they find R'lyeh instead?

>you browse pol daily

not an argument.

not an argument.

not an argument.

>not an argument
Not an argument

>too stupid to make an argument
>instead, monkey see, monkey do

it's cute that you're copying your superior. still no argument in sight, though.

why should we give you one when you haven't even made one yourself?

Because it lets shitposters get (You)s

Anyone have these so called commie strips?
I wanna know the levels of cuckoldry involved with this show brand

Is that a dog or a bear?

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Rick-and-Morty/Issue-29?id=120000

>i'm too stupid to do my own homework, so please do it for me, sir

nope. also, this obviously is not an argument.

Yikes...

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AQUA MAN MORTY

Miami morty episode
MIAMI MORTY EPISODE
alternatively, the rickmorty episode Roiland promised 2 years ago

What's funny is that even some reviewers that agreed with the message didn't like this issue.

I wonder if this episode will get temporarily banned or delayed because of the hurricane?

Why would it? It's not about a hurricane right?

rickmorty?

Will based Roiland do it?

oh that I thought you meant like the rick is stupid and the morty is the smart one

>about city underwater
>multiple cities in us are underwater