Huge influx of BR leftcucks in Sup Forums and BR news websites

My goodness, is George Soros also operating in Brazil?
>Dilma get her corrupt ass kicked, I notice BR media starting to post subtle leftcuck topics as "muh immigrant" etc
>days go on it keeps happening slowly and other stuff, they can't push it aggressively because brazilians got a hatred of leftcucks
>Trump vs Hillary start to heat
>Suddenly BR mainstream website like Globo keep pushing stuff talking bad about Trump but nothing of Hillary e-mails etc
>commentaries are a bit neutral but you can clearly notice leftcucks with dementia posting and praising Dilma/Hillary
>this type of behavior kept increasing until I started dropping redpills in the commentaries about how corrupt the democrats are
>increased support of Trump in commentaries
>Globo finally post about Hillary e-mail and FBI trying to investigate it
This can't be coincidence, immigration acceptance being pushed, feminism and LGBT being pushed etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=LpzfdC8HGP4
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISBN 0-87542-776-6
Page 51 e 52

Why would a billionaire capitalist liberal be a communist

What does gay rights have to do with Marxism? When did Marx discuss LGBT people?

God damn Sup Forums is fucking retarded and illiterate about ideologies. I doubt you've ever picked up a book before.

>leftcuck xD am I cool yet guys I said cuck

embarrassingly third worlder of you

>embarrassingly third worlder of you
>literally every leftcuck in Brazil praises Cuba and similar shitholes
Maybe you are the one that don't know how things are going

He operates everywhere. His puppets here control the Greens and Labor.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

stop acting like it's about her being corrupt, it's just rich guys that don't want to pay taxes to help poor people

>Not knowing about cultural marxism/subversion

For your pleasure:
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=LpzfdC8HGP4

> is George Soros also operating in Brazil
dude, it's been confirmed he is supporting commie facebook pages like mídia ninja... I mean, even mídia ninja itself confirmed it

>dude, it's been confirmed he is supporting commie facebook pages like mídia ninja... I mean, even mídia ninja itself confirmed it
>never heard of it, I go check, literal FB cancer
Disgusting, the worst is to see these guys commenting like they are saving our country

they're disgusting, didn't even talk about that boi that got killed by a druggie at that occupied school

literal propaganda, you mong. it doesn't refute my point (in your memespeak - not an argument).

in no part of the communist manifesto does Marx advocate for liberalism or "subversion". look up Hegelian cycles and his view on revolutions (which is what your dated baby boomer 1950's fearmongering implies)

>proofs: molyneux

the only thing I want is for Brazilians to stay in their own fucking servers

It gets worse

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html

>midia ninja is founded by soros
also, who would think Globo is globalist?

This

>le kultural Margsist gonzpeeruhsee