When will the race-swapping shit end?

When will the race-swapping shit end?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Zaga
imdb.com/name/nm7385556/mediaviewer/rm429330688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the changed nightcrawler into a black woman?

Sunspot is played by a white dude? That's actually messed up since his racial background and upbringing played a big part in his personality.

That's Domino and above, I think it's Sunspot?
Did they cast a white guy for Roberto?

He's Brazilian but not Black Brazilian

Really? What's his name?

>White dude
He's a latino

He's brazilian OP is retarded. I bet he's mad that a half demon wasn't cast as nightcrawler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Zaga

Henry zaga

But Sunspot is black.

henry zaga

In the case of one of them it actually cost someone their life.

Yeah an Latino's come in all shades because their ancestry could be any combination of European, African, or Indigenous, he's a white Latino cast as a character who was bullied for being dark skinned.

If you gave half as much of a shit about how completely inaccurate to the comics these movies are in every other way as you did character races, maybe somebody would listen to you.

When these lazy fuckers start making up their own original characters instead of cheating and using a template

He's latino

>Maisie Williams as Wolfsbane
This movie can't die soon enough

>it's whitey's fault there are no good black actors

They cast an Indian as Dani Moonstar at least.

>any combination
>European African is now latino
Wut?

This is going to be like when they cast Rami Malek for Night At The Museum, isn't it?

Indian from India or indian from native Americans? because if the former I'll be mad

Yeah if you were Spanish and banged a slave or free black person and had a kid that was a creole.

This is like casting a black guy as Tony Stark and going "they're both American".

Or that North African girl for the Mummy?

>This movie can't die soon enough
The writer for Demon Saga said everyone was great. So I'm hyped.

Native American
imdb.com/name/nm7385556/mediaviewer/rm429330688

Is this some high-quality bait? Sunspot is literally Afro-Brazillian, despite what Marvel has been drawing him as for the last decade

>All Europeans are Spanish
double wut?

>He's latino
He's Afro-Latino. Literally the first two pages he's in is him catching shit for being black.

Well, now you got the Brazilian part but not the Afro.

To liberals, this is locking them in a paradox, and I'm genuinely curious to see how they will react.

His mother is actually white though

And his father had varied from black to dark latino even in the old comics

He shouldn't be black, but I agree he should be more tanned

You're just being dense

Where the fuck do you think light skinned Latino or Hispanic people come form? Spanish and Portuguese colonists

Why couldn't he be Japanese-Brazilian instead?

I hope no one's mad because the actor is just brazilian and not part afro.

>He shouldn't be black
But that's literally one of the first things brought up about him, yeah he's half white but he still looked black more than anything else.

>>Maisie Williams as Wolfsbane
Yeah, I don't believe that...

>It's true
One less movie I'm going to watch in 2018

literally nobody fucking cares

>Henrique Gonzaga
>son of Admar Gonzaga
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT! This guy is son of the Minister of the Superior Electoral Court. His father is actually part of the judgement of our ex-President Dilma.

Yeah, he looked even blacker than his father in lots of old comics, that doesn't mean he should (dunno if it's genetically possible).

Soccar

>part of the judgement of our ex-President Dilma.
>judgment
Don't you mean "trial"?

Yeah well you're gullible and easily impressed.

I learned English by shitposting on Sup Forums, user. Give a break.

And Storm doesn't look black at all besides her skin color, but she's still black.

Brazilian here. Sunspot is actually "pardo" (Google it). His father already wasn't really a nigger, kinda a pardo too but definitely more black than white, Sunspot's mother was 100% white so he would be more a white/pardo and relatively far from the black aspect, but since they wanted a more... Coloured cast, they draw and painted him the way you see in NM (more like his father). One thing to consider is natural sun tanning, pardos, while being relatively white, they can reveal their black roots when under the sun for months (unlike whites who goes full red/tomato color. also, Brazilians aren't really Latinos, at least not the concept of Latino that a Anglo has

That said, this guy they casted was also a fuck up, I'm sure he can get sun tanning (Roberto was a soccer player so it's expected to be exposed at the sun and why his color makes sense in comics), and do decently.

If I was going to cast, I would look for someone more like Neymar (soccer player, Google him if you don't know, you can see how his color changes from pic to pic easily)

Another miscast was Magik, people tend to forget that slavs aren't really white

latino isnt a race
from mexico to chile (on the andes and pacific coast) it generally means amerindian mixed with spanish

but in venezuela or brazil, it generally means tri racial, someone who has european, ameirndian, and black ancestry (like the dead Hugo Chavez), with important black minorities.
Sunspot had a black father and a white mother. Like Obama.
(those countries also have important minorities of whites who descend from the colonial administration, and Brazil, and Argentina also have whites from XIX and XX century euro immigrants)

this was the father of Sunspot, Emmanuel Da Costa, a black guy

*give ME a break

Y el ser un ESL no es excusa, anonciƱo.

Sunspot is a big improvement over Days of Future Past

As a brazillian most celebrities here are white like this guy,few are black but nothing like sunspot,

Sunspot looks more like an indian or mexican than Brazillian

Speaking of Brazil and racebending, I wonder what would Americans think if Os Dez Mandamentos (that is, the book of Exodus made into a novela) would air over there.

I was already hyped.
>getting mad because someone is you don't like is playing wolsfbane
Your a cunt that needs to grow up.

I fucking hate Singer. Always more interested in the highest number of cameos with no effort or substance. Quantity over quality. He thinks just having the names and powers on screen is enough to make fans happy. Dumb faggot.

movies kinda get a pass because it's nearly impossible to find good actors for some races

isn't he on trial too?

Nippons can't act.

>(that is, the book of Exodus made into a novela)
Fuck Brazil.

>Your
Don't reply to me anymore.

There was a blog about them mis-coloring him in recent books like a year or two ago. Not surprised movie people fucked up too.

>flight
>he never flies in the movie even when that could have save his life several times
kay

they'd be too distracted laughing at the retarded effects to complain

>it's nearly impossible to find good actors for some races
>It's impossible to find a good female actress for a white woman
Ok

>female actress

>It's impossible to find a good female actress for a white woman
Not him but what?

Domino

When was she revealed as being white.

Yeah they dropped the ball with Zaga. The director went on and on about comic accuracy and then that happened. Cecelia Reyes too. It's like people hear "Latino" and forget that Sammy Sosa (pre-bleach),Kat DeLuna, Celia Cruz, Tatyana Ali, and Big Papi Ortiz exist.

Domino is literally white. She certainly doesn't look like Misty Knight with a white-out stain on her eye.

When you stop paying money for this stuff, or giving it free advertising via threads like this.

Since both her parents are white? and I don't mutant pale white as her, I mean Johny Storm or Peter Parker comic shade of white.

Mother

When you stop giving them clicks and attention over it.

Interesting, after 6 tries saying that "mother" means spam or whatever it also removed the picture.

7th try, lets see if it works now.

It's just like Sup Forums said the blacks are taking over.

None of those are actors and/or look anything like those characters. Dawson isn't attached to the project anymore.
Not what I meant
Can't find any pages with parents

Same shit

modern depictions of sunspot tend toward the "tanned caucasian" end of the spectrum

When all icky white people have been replaced with superior poc purse puppies, cisscum.
Makes sense too, white people can't do shit so why should superheroes be white?

They actually have a point this time, since being Afro-Brazillian was a big part of Roberto's character.

That doesn't look white to me

Ha, that is actually from one of his most recent appearances where he is drawn tanned again. During Deodato's stuff he was basically just a regular white guy

>parents
I was under the impression she was a modified clone of her mother

What was the point of this thread? Yeah sunspot is part afro but they atleast got the brazillian part and the looks down. They could just rework it to be the reverse or ignore it.

Expect that Roberto is supposed to be much less Black than the average Afro-Brazilian since not even his father was 100% Afro and his mother was 100% white and a red hair

>they at least got the looks down
Aside from the fact that he looks absolutely nothing like Roberto, sure.

It's 2017 and you're still crying over Superhero movies not resembling the characters? You should be used to this by now. Even Hugh Jackman looks nothing like Logan, but everyone accepts it because he's cool.

Could've fooled me. He looks like the right.

Singer likes his twinks white

Fuck off pig.

On the other hand, they got the PERFECT actress for Magik.

So whatever, I can live with Starkbane.

The big problem with Hugh Jackman is that he isn't a manlet, he's not bad besides that.

Can't wait for the inevitable REEEEE why isn't she russian?!? Thread

>is supposed to be much less Black than the average Afro-Brazilian
He was black as fuck in the original New Mutants, so was his dad.

Missing the blue eyes but it's okay since the girl CAN act.

I hope they give her the right hair

Rahne Stark was a memechoice but she's a decent actress for her age, but I'm not sure if she'll be good enough to nail wolfsbane's inner troubles

We're not getting the pale smokey blue skin then? I guess I was just under the impression Deadpool was sticking with comic accuracy.

>I guess I was just under the impression Deadpool was sticking with comic accuracy.
Not even the first movie had a lot of that, Negasonic shared literally only the name with the comic character.

Comic Negasonic was only in like 1-2 issues and was a literal nobody.

They just colored him that way (and probably to not blend his color with Mirage's since they ARE from complete different races but with similar color) to make the point of a diverse cast stronger, but it was a kinds of forgettable mistake because it's just comics. Claremont also made some huge mistakes when in the first issues he literally made Roberto calls someone HOMBRE (instead of Homem) and or randomly saying AMIGOS (when "caras" as in guys would fit better) like if he was a Mexican, lmao

IMO, that happened because of a very very common problem among artists called "sameface".
Sunspot got whitened unintentionally through sameface.
Pic related is him as a teen in the 80s which was his peak of popularity in Claremonts New Mutants.
Until Ewing, he mainly survived for years as cool to draw wallpaper (he looks cool when he uses his powers and is all solid black). Like Glob Herman, artists just like to draw them because they look cool.

What did Maisie Williams ever do to you?

She's buttugly