Post cute girls from Disney comics

Post cute girls from Disney comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

inducks.org/story.php?c=D 95093
idwpublishing.com/product/donald-duck-19/
web.archive.org/web/20161021181339/http://duckbanker.blogspot.no/p/comic-download-links.html
bankingtheduck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I´ll never read anr Reginella tory or a shit ton of duck comics cos´ I don´t know Italian.

None of the Reginella stories were never translated in Usa? Ugh..

ducks aren't sexy
beaks are fucking gross

source?

>ducks aren't sexy
>Implying

>source?
She's a one-time character from inducks.org/story.php?c=D 95093

In case you're wondering, in this panel she's saying "Punish him!"

Not true I read the one where she and Donald first met, I can't remember where though

Ah, is from a Danish story.

wow, what's this from? I love the style, that last panel is very Tezuka.

beakjob are the best!

From the recently story-arc with the return of Reginella. The artist makes her more "moe".

Why is it that every user who starts a thread about disney ducks is an italian. I'm starting to think these threads are actually circlejerks for italyfags to brag about their duck OCs

Donald Duck and the Queen out of Time.
Or “Paperino e la regina fuori tempo” in the original language.

I believe the artist is Giada Perissinotto and the colorist is Giulio Paganelli.

Not OP this particular time, but I start quite a few of these threads and I'm a swede. It's just easier to post italian images because they actually get digital issues of their books, we only get the non-digital here.

Judith is adorable.

Rowena from X-Mickey

I know I read that story nearly 20 years ago, but I have only the vaguest of ideas of what it was about. There's an emerald involved and Indiana and the girl are on some form of quest related to it? It was a good story as I recall.

We recently published it here, with an ace translation by Jonathan Gray (Sonic, Chip and Walter): idwpublishing.com/product/donald-duck-19/

>We.
Are you from IDW?

You mean cute chicks?

The emerald was stolen from the villain. Aside from this, the story reveal that the girl was a sort of fairy and she return in other stories like one of his main love interest.

Yes. We'd like to run more of Reginella, too, but having to merge Donald and Mickey into a single book has put the brakes on that—for now.

This is a 400 years old hag in Italian Disney Comics

We DO still have some good stuff coming in the merged book, though. (Here's Casty's "Big Fat Flat Blot Plot," also translated by Jonathan, in issue #1 a couple weeks ago...)

Hm, why didn't the image attachment work? Let's try again...

>having to merge Donald and Mickey into a single book has put the brakes on that
If I recall it was due to printing cost, right? Hope the problem is resolved (and maybe you can continue Duck Avenger). I`m not American but I´ll buy digital to support. Cool you guys show up here.

Great to see more cool Italian Disney comics making their way to the United States. I think most of them never got released in English before? I was an avid reader of European Disney comics in my country (Poland) for many years, and the English-speaking countries sure didn't know what they were missing.

>I think most of them never got released in English before?
given the utterly MASSIVE output( basically 5 new stories\week) since the 60s, it would be hard the contrary.

bump

>If I recall it was due to printing cost, right? Hope the problem is resolved (and maybe you can continue Duck Avenger). I`m not American but I´ll buy digital to support. Cool you guys show up here.

We'd like to reach all the comics' fans—and thanks!
Yep—paper price went up at the start of the year. First it affected the number of comics pages in our books, and then it forced us to revise our schedule.

But never say quit. We're still bringing out a lot of stuff we're proud of (...on the left: from the Tamers of Nonhuman Threats two-parter that began in WDCS 639—keep up that morale, Donald...)

Where can I find all the duck PK duck comics translated to English? All I can find are the first 5 issues of duck avenger.

Oops—I meant 739. Sheesh...

Why are there so many duckfuckers here?

Blame Italian comics.

web.archive.org/web/20161021181339/http://duckbanker.blogspot.no/p/comic-download-links.html

This has a fair number of PKNE, which is the newest run and a continuation.

This has PKNA and PK2: bankingtheduck dot blogspot dot se/p/download-links.html

Cute but not hot.

>all these sexy European fowl
>America: nope
A nation cucked out of free speech and doing absolutely nothing to get it back.

Where else would you find them?

>europe
>talking shit about free speech
top jej

i'm German and I read 3 or 4 stories with that girl when I was a child. How much of them are there?

Bump

You couldn't have this headline on the front page of an American newspaper in a million years cuckburger.

That assassin duck chick on Cucktales 2017 looked good.