I'm in a prominent Saudi Arabia family and I just got some inside information from my Uncle who has friends in high...

I'm in a prominent Saudi Arabia family and I just got some inside information from my Uncle who has friends in high places in the United States.

Hillary Clinton was selling state secrets to the Saudi Arabia government via her Saudi Assistant Huma. We're talking highly classified spy satellite imagery of the area, on the ground human intel reports from the CIA, classified weapons specifications. The FBI has all the evidence they need and know Obama knew about it all along and did nothing to stop it! They're not sure what to do yet but her, Obama, and Huma will definitely be tried for treason and perhaps even executed for what they've done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cr1h4Ov0o
wikileaks.org/#submit
twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792590527308763137?s=09
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/08/saudi-arabias-war-on-witchcraft/278701/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh ,

Ib want to lov her a kiss her head anf face and lips and mouth and her belly yes
I want to sex

>Selling State Secrets to the saudis

why tho?

Is this where we all pretend to believe you and start LARPing?

Obama will get away with it somehow.

mashallah

Wut?

For money and to protect israel.

The saudis then tell those secrets to ISIS, who then goes and destroys Assad.

Dis b Gud yo

t. Bix Nood

Muhammad please, dont disclose our secrets

Pretty much what I've expected all along.

Any evidence to back this up, or are you just saying what we already think?

Our society doesn't have the balls to legally execute the first nigger president.

Enta min sa3udi?

My father works for me at Nintendo

Huma, an Iranian, working with the Saudis? Should I call you out for being a stupid proxyfag?

why would Huma and Obama surely be persecuted but youre not sure if Hillary will?

Remember what Hiro said, TEXT IS NOT EVIDENCE. Soooooooo sorry.

Speak in Arabic then you stupid roleplayer.

GOOD I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR HEADS CUT OFF

She isn't Iranian or Arabian.

She's actually Indian/Pakistanian but her & her mom have ties to Saudi Arabia.

Help us unfuck the world Saudi Sup Forumsack, we don't share the same beliefs but we do have a common enemy.

I believe you because: Flag + Ability to write proper english.

Hello Sand-nigger, if true contact Wikileaks.

Make sure you use Tor browser unless you want to get beheaded by your Saudi friends.

wikileaks.org/#submit

عرفناك يا كلب

>عرفناك يا كلب
lmao

>First nigger President
>End up on death row

The memes write themselves

I'll be sure to tell Her Maj next time we have tea.

>Underrated

Why would Obama wanna go along with this

>mfw everybody got working vpn`s but me.

Hes Muslim Brotherhood.

watch the vid linked.

After isha prayer, inshallah.
Don't forget Ahmad.

>I'm in a prominent Saudi Arabia family
The problem here is, for your claims to have credibility that would have to be true, but if it were true, we'd be fools to believe your words - because you're a rat.

>Saudi
>""""prominence""""
Prominence from what, watching the Muslim and Christian worlds burn while you and your kike buddies collect your shekels?

Why do muslims grow big beards just like jews?

Can I come to Saudi Arabia was a European and get myself some juiciy Muslim booty if I convert?

Ever considered we are the embodiment of Jews?

You probably can get juicy Muslim booty in the Netherlands at this point.

Bump

Yeah, we've been told

We only get Moroccans and Turks from poor neighbourhoods, they keep the juicy pale Berber girls for themselves.

Sup Forums should honestly just be renamed /LARP/.

So arabs see themselves as the true jews?

No, they only touch their own kind. (The females, not the males)

Just lie and say you're an arab to get a muslim skank and once you get outta SA, tell her you lied.

Just how Americans see themselves as fit and strong.

We suspected this.
Americans have been fat and lazy for a long time, but we are waking up hard, and a line has been crossed in so clear a manner that no "thought leading" or media expert explanations or emotional nudging with music and puppets are necessary.

Literally everyone sees themselves as the true Jews. Mormons officially refer to non-Mormons as "gentiles."

Americans are fat and sloppy.

>1 post by this ID

That's funny. I met some mormons once. I'm half native. They bugged the shit outta me about visiting their church.

Then you're not trying hard enough, believe me.

Makes sense ... Oh shit

We have a lot of Mormons here trying to convert British people for some reason. The majority of them are from the US, and the only people who stop and pay any attention to them are foreigners/foreign student.

/Source or kys

Oilbux

Do the majority of the mormons there have red hair? I knew a bunch of them in school and most of them had red hair.

Honestly I probably get more attention per capita from Muslim/brown people than any other race. East Asians are second.

All these knock off Jews in one thread? HAPPENING

No, this post is a brazilian.

No, they only send the good looking ones to try and indoctrinate people.

Thanks based Saudi.
Infowars has reported similar things in the past, but there was no empirical evidence.
Also, I hope things get better in your country. I would be pretty fearful if I lived there and had a daughter or wife. You never know if they'll screw up and get their hands cut off. That's how it is correct?

Are you Saudifags gonna get cained/beheaded for posting on Sup Forums?

>Soon

I'm pretty sure it's incredibly safe as long as you're not a migrant worker from the 3rd world.

or a female/faggot

You try and hook up with the mormon girls?

No, because I assume that they're all weirdos. I once mistakenly let a Japanese missionary into my flat, we talked about the bible for 3 hours and she gave me her number.

I could just never date someone who takes religion that seriously.

These mormons supposedly have a whole archive of info on people. Being that I'm half native, they probably know all kinds of shit about me. I guess their god needs them to gather knowledge for him.

Is this really a secret, every somewhat informed person knows about this. No one believes she got millions from saudi arabia for some handshaking and a smile into a camera with them here and there.

>Huma, an Iranian, working with the Saudis? Should I call you out for being a stupid proxyfag?
An Iranian? What you smoking?
Her parents were INDIAN (Muslim Indian), and she was raised in Saudi Arabia.

Kewl sturi

Read this tweet thread, it explains everything. DNC is done. twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792590527308763137?s=09

>I'm in a prominent Saudi Arabia family

Prove it by running over one of your slaves in a tacky gold car

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Having your hands cut off doesn't happen that often here. It depends on the circumstances. Last time it happened was back in 2015 and it only happened once that year for a guy from Yemeni who robbed a store multiple times.

Our crime rate is incredibly low. Most crimes only get you warned or lashed. Only if you're a repeated offender and there are 2-4 witnesses is there more serious consequences for what you have done. We have possibly the lowest crime rate in the world. Everyone is very careful.

Most of the people who get in serious trouble are from villages on the outskirts or they're outsiders who don't know our laws that well.

Rape, Murder, Sorcery, and Blasphemy are the only crimes with death consequences. A lot of people seem to think we fuck goats in the butt, rape women and young boys/girls... but all of those crimes have horrible consequences that will result in death if caught and witnesses come forward so it doesn't happen as often as it's portrayed and people make sure they're very secretive about that stuff if they do those things. If you are found with a Satanic bible, a tailsman, a Holy bible, a Buddha statue or even if you're reading about that stuff on the internet you can be sentenced to death. Most of those sites are automatically purged at the ISP level from us being able to view them.

If you're from a prominent family you can practically get away with anything as you can just pay people off..which is what I dislike about my country. Laws don't apply to my family or anyone who has money.

what happens to someone preaching a different religion there???

>Our crime rate is incredibly low. Most crimes only get you warned or lashed. Only if you're a repeated offender and there are 2-4 witnesses is there more serious consequences for what you have done. We have possibly the lowest crime rate in the world. Everyone is very careful.
This is proof that the West must embrace Sharia.

Holy fucking dick

You're retarded.

>Sorcery, and Blasphemy

lol retards

Styxhexenhammer666 cancelling his plane tickets.

You have to be careful around sorcerers.

>german flag
>arabic speaker

LMAOOOOOOO just assume every german flag here is a mudshit from now on

No.

FBI user WAS RIGHT AGAIN

It depends. Beheading, public hanging, and possibly crucifixion of the headless body for 3 days.

When it comes to anti-government or anti-muslim protests or public preaching of doctrine not in line with the Quran the consequences are severe. With rape and murder you can pay the family off and if they accept payment the sentence is lowered to being lashed multiple times instead of death. You can't do that with a sentence of blasphemy or sorcery.

thanks for the info. indian muslim who goes that out of the way to be that far in SA's ass is no doubt a radical.

>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/08/saudi-arabias-war-on-witchcraft/278701/

>Saudi Arabia's War on Witchcraft

>A special unit of the religious police pursues magical crime aggressively, and the convicted face death sentences.

>magical crime

FbiAnon is going to go down in history as a Prophet Patriot that saved our country for he foretold where to keep our eyes. He literally saved our country.

Has it occured to anyone in your country that sorcery isn't real? or does pointing that out also carry a death sentence?

FUCKEN RARE PROXY

I had a Saudi friend she told me you can tell a guy is Arab if he has better child bearing hips than most women. Damn if she wasn't right, come to any mall in the DC area and you'll see their fat ass wide hips waddling around in Armani thinking they look cool. Always in packs of 4-5 guys like a bunch of faggots.

>sorcery

I hope you are right about Hillary, but seriousy, what the fuck?