Let's settle this once and for all

Here is a resume from prev threads
Plastic Man can:
>Stretch his body in a molecular level, so he can take any form he wants, even giant forms
>Resist fire, but too much heat can melt him down
>Turn his limbs into sharp weapons
>Stretch inside a person's body through any orifice, being able to cause instant death by organs damage
>Resist phisic damage due to his gum body in an extreme level
>Immortal, somehow
>Regenerate from dismemberment, but this could cause psicological traumas
>Had enough will power to regenerate himself from deintegration, but it took him hundreds of years
Am I forgetting something?

Luffy can:
>Resist phisic attacks with armament haki, even sharp attacks
>Feel enemy's precense with observation haki
>Move extremely fast with gear second
>Grow his limbs with gear third
>With gear fourth, he can move even faster and is strong enough to break an entire city in two with one hit
>With red hawk, he can make a fire hot enough to burn under water
>Water is his weakness, if he is submerged in a big amount of water
>he can turn an elemental body into a normal human body hitting with armament haki, but it is not known if it would work with Plas
>He can literally instant KO with Emperor Haki, if the enemy's will power is weaker
Am I forgetting something?
So, who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUhgoFzlpi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Luffy's probably got more power, but Plas is literally unkillable through traditional means of combat.

I'm thinking Luffy's best chance is to pour on the Conquer's Haki.

>Am I forgetting something?
One important detail, Plastic Man is gag character with toonforce and Luffy a shonen character, they fight always end with no one wining in some kind of joke

>Had enough will power to regenerate himself from deintegration, but it took him hundreds of years
That's not what happened. What happened was he was split into millions of pieces but still conscious for thousands of years until the JLA gathered the pieces back together.

He's effectively immortal. His only "weakness" is freezing him with extreme cold and then shattering him, and that's only a temporary solution.

I don't know much about One Piece but unless he has the ability to freeze and shatter Plastic Man, nothing he does is going to be more than a temporary inconvenience.

I think Plastic Man wins

Mid-fight, Luffy remarks that this is getting in the way of his hunt for the treasure. Plastic-Man then sprouts dollar signs on his eyes, signs up with the crew, and turns into a giant red and yellow sail for the ship.

Match ends in a draw.

Plas can swim.

So aokiji would win against Plas. He can freeze the sea, and he freezed half of an island once. Is that cold enough?

Plas is also immune to telepathy and magic, though the second one is disputed and "it's magic I don't gotta explain shit" can always be evoked

Checking the page in JLA again, it seems like Gammemnae actually turns him to stone with magic? It's not a hundred percent clear what exactly is needed to shatter him.

Not that user, but again is just temparary solution Plas cannot be killed just stoped for a short period of time, Plas can actually defroze himself, but it takes a while, the guy would come back again just to fuck off with Aokiji in some way

>Luffy a shonen character, they fight always end with no one wining in some kind of joke
You're right, Luffy's never won a fight using moves like:
>a mirror in his afro reflecting a beam
>turning his brain off and dodging on instinct like a moronic dope
>blown air into his arms like Popeye and thrown enormous balloon punches, the recoil of which shrinks him to a midget for a while
>punching someone enough times they barf up their shadows
>grabbing and restraining someone made entirely of smoke
>getting hit by lightning and surviving
Or anything else silly like that.

Yeah, you're right. One Piece doesn't end fights with gag moments like pic related. You must've read more of it than I have.

While admittedly that guy's post could use some grammatical fixing, what I got from it was that they were saying the fight WOULD end in a gag moment.

Still is Plas is a gag character user, he's inmortal at this point it dosen't matter who wins as long he has a good laugh or kinda completes his objective, Luffy could defeat Plas, but not kill him,but at the end the whole joke is that Plas would win in some way, like Luffy crush Plas, but while he was not looking Plas steal Luffy's food, transform in a boat and scape

Plas is going to win. He's got decades of fighting experience compared to Luffy. If Conquer's Haki is in play, Plastic Man has resistance to mental attacks.

Conqueror's Haki isn't a mental attack, it's a spiritual suppression. But for the sake of avoiding a OHKO, sure absolutely it wouldn't quite work.

but aokiji can't be killed by Plas too. No matter what Plas does. And he will eventually freeze him again. And how the hell can he unfreeze himself?

Luffy is so fast and strong, he'll just wad Plastic Man up in a ball and throw him over the horizon. If Plastic Man gets the rubber balls to come back and challenge him again, Luffy will just do the same thing.

Luffy can't kill Plastic Man, but Plastic Man can't actually defeat Luffy either.

in b4 Plasfags say "b-b-b-but he was alive in da ocean for a million years!" "b-b-but muh Woozy Winks!"

It's not a mental attack, you casual. It's the Will of the King. The disposition to stand above others.

Plastic Man is a common criminal with some superpowers. Luffy is a man destined to RULE. Plastic Man has no choice but to submit to his will.

You forgot about Luffy also being immune against electricity being made up of rubber as well as that he can better much fly when he is in gear fourth

it is not a mental attack. It is a will submision

>implying they won't be friends

It comes down to "Does Luffy's Haki work on Plastic Man, ie, shut down his powers"

If Yes, then Luffy
If No, then it's a bit harder to tell

>Plastic Man has resistance to mental attacks.
That's the Conqueror's Haki. Not the giga nigga Haki which I think OP is talking about.

>Implying Luffy never said that he does not want to rule anything, even if he becomes the king

>Plastic Man is a common criminal
Batman fear him and plas has told superman to fuck off, you are underestimate him

My god you people. Haki does not negate powers. The only thing that completely removes powers is Blackbeard's Yami Yami power. Seastone robs strength from DF users and makes it impossible to activate their power, but doesn't suppress passive powers like Luffy's rubber body.
Armament Haki bypasses the DF invulnerability and strikes the true body underneath. It doesn't turn people back to normal, it just means they can be hit despite being elemental.

and did he fuck off?

The World Government fears Luffy and he told Whitebeard to fuck off.

the question is not who will kill the other, but who will win
incapaciting the opponent for some amount of time counts as a win

He tried to imprison Plas and his son, they break free from an underwater jail for being with super powers and free everyone there.

You don't fuck with Plastic man

But he didn't fuck off.

Luffy just isn't management but he is a ruler. Even if he doesn't mean to do so his actions always influence people to follow him and his will. Even if Luffy doesnt literslly tell people what to do, those who respect his authority will still ultimately do what he wants.

Man, I was really into One Piece up until Marineford or so, halfway through I think. I was really pissed because I though Mihawk was top 5 but it turns out he's barely top 25 and was fighting on even footing with one of White Beard's commanders, not even the strong ones either. And this was on top of me missing the other strawhats and Oda making Sanji a crossdressing faggot. And a weakling. I just lost interest despite the fact that there was literally a war going on.

You lost interest in One Piece because it turns out your favorite guy wasn't the strongest in the world?

Are you 12?

you're a fucking idiot to be completely honest

Mihawk is not my favorite guy. I just hate the clear differences they try to make in power levels.

Eat my dick, fucker.

Kind of tired of this. Can we have Helen Parr vs. Kamala Khan?

I don't understand. You wanted Mihawk to have a clear power level that put him in the top five though.

Kamala wins easily. That's not even a discussion.

I mean that the power levels are too clear, like how Luffy is always going to fight the strongest guy but that strongest guy will still be above the rest next arc and even the next after. Sanji or Zoro wouldn't have been imprisoned on Level 6 in Impel Down. Hell, Sanji would've probably been on Level 4 at most, he'd get embarrassed in a fight by Ivanko, like, no beat, but absolutely destroyed without any effort. I just think having the strongest swordsman in the world be so weak is kind of lame and that's on top of me missing the rest of the crew and Sanji being made not only a crossdresing fag, but also really fucking weak, he was a total weakling on Kama Island.

>I hate it when people are stronger than other people

I hate it when the protagonist is obscenely shilled, yes. I prefer a more balanced take on things.

>Sanji is defeated by a character who is stronger than him

I still don't understand the problem you're having.

I don't understand how you got "Mihawk is weak" out of the Summit War He fought right smack dab in the middle of the war that ended up killing Whitebeard, and he wasn't even injured once.

I mean, are you saying he's weak because he didn't chase down and gut Luffy after the latter decided not to attack him and ran past instead?

Ivanko is not that strong, Sanji shouldn't be that much weaker. But hell, Sanji was shown to be much weaker than even Carolline or whatever his name is and he wasn't as strong as Ivanko. He made quick work of Sanji actually. And Ivanko was only Level 5 too.

I don't know, I stopped when he was fighting Vista and they seemed like equals so Jozu(deflected Mihawks's attack) and Marco were much stronger than Vista. Delivering the killing blow on a weakened White Beard doesn't sounds as impressive. It's not that he didn't chase Luffy but he did say he wasn't going to hold back.

Ivankov is incredibly strong. Ivankov fights on the level of the Shichibukai. He's a big wig in the Revolutionary Army and a grandmaster of Newkama Kempo. Where are you getting that he's not strong? Because he's goofy?

He also has been eating insanely high quality food for years so his body would be fit as fuck.

He was only a Level 5 prisoner on Impel Down. And like I said, Carolline or whatever is much weaker than Ivanko and still made quick work of Sanji. I didn't know, I jsut expected that byt he time that we got to Impel Down that Zoro and sanj were both stronger than Crocodile but it seems like nope. I like the crew being divided in categories and while Luffy might be the strongest, I always liked to think that the gap between Luffy, Zoro and Sani wasn't that big and then came the 2nd tier of the like of Franky or Sogeking or Frenzy Chopper and a clear difference between the 2nd tier and 3rd tier of Usopp and normal Chopper and Nami.

>Because he's goody
Come on man... I made it that far, didn't I? It's a matter of losing interest, not hate. I really did like it up until then.

Plas has fought much, MUCH stronger and faster opponents than Luffy could ever hope to be, and Luffy can drown so all Plas would need to do is get inside of him and it's game, set, match.

That said, would be a more likely outcome (despite being the common meme answer). They're almost made for each other and Plas works best with someone that has more confidence in him than he has in himself.

Plas is usually fairly weak willed initially but has a tendency to overcome it and "bounce back" from traumas, insanity, etc. Can't say whether that's just him or a "secondary mutation" tier bullshit application of his abilities.

Look man. Of the three great powers in One Piece, two of them exist to balance out one of them: The Emperors. No one is stronger than them, as we know. The only thing that can actually kill one of the Emperors is another one of the Emperors. The Shichibukai exist as privateers to intimidate pirates and hunt pirates and basically be on the government's side against the Emperors. They can't actually match the Emperors themselves, but they're so strong that they're actually on the level of the Emperor's top guys. The guys right below them in strength.

So Vista being able to put up a fight against Mihawk makes sense. In the war, none of the Shichibukai actually challenged Whitebeard directly. But they all did battle against his commanders, because that's the level they're at.

Caroline was a filler character. And as far as the public is concerned, there are only five levels of Impel Down. Level Six is for people who are erased from history, so level five has incredibly strong guys in it.

The Straw Hats were never the strongest crew in the ocean, and the war arc just served to illustrate that they weren't ready to be in the New World. They were too weak. If that is what you're issue was, then you should pick it up again. Because they're strong enough to handle the New World now. Sanji is super powerful. I never saw him as weak. He's never been portrayed as one of the weaker ones. Always in the Monster Trio.

Also, you're missing Based Mom.

>all Plas would need to do is get inside of him

Dude, that only makes Luffy more powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUhgoFzlpi0

This is a powerlevel thread, nothing gets resolved in power level threads.

>The Straw Hats were never the strongest crew in the ocean, and the war arc just served to illustrate that they weren't ready to be in the New World
Yeah and I loved that but at the same time, I just don't like it when he tries to imply, such a big difference between Luffy and the rest(or at least Zoro and Sanji)

For me, I always saw the Shichibukai as Emperor/Admiral levels but Admirals had the Marines and Vice Admirals backing them and Emperors had crews while Shichibukai were mostly just one man crews. I figured that a guy that had the title as "strongest swordsman in the world" would be among the strongest and was disappointed. I love it when they talk about long lost tales and such, loved it when Shanks met up with White Beard to tell him to call Ace back and they talked about Mihawk and Shanks' duels and how truly epic they were and Shanks and Whitebeard crossing swords once split up the sky, that shit's awesome man. Or Kuma showing up to wreck shit up, the "nothing happened " moment which is just brilliant and shit and then Kuma separating the crew was sooooooo well done(although I didn't really like where they all ended up)
So it's not just that Mihawk was fighting on equal grounds with Vista, but Vista was weaker than Jozu or Marco too. Hell, maybe even weaker than Ace.

Oh and Garp's "I hold no sympathy for criminals and pirates... but family is different", shit was powerful as fuck man, made me tear up.

Like every Anime hero that overstays his prime, Luffy has Faggot Psi/Ki/I Win Plot-powers.

So as much as my instincts tell me to go with DC's eternal Power Creep, I have to assume that Luffy has accumulated enough bullshit that has Absolutely Nothing to do with his powerset to beat anyone who isn't another Anime Bullshit Hero.

Also, Vista was able to distract Mihawk enough to keep him off Luffy's back. I really doubt they were equals. He's strong enough to put up a good fight against Mihawk. We never really saw them in a full on battle. Being the 'strongest swordsman in the world' shouldn't mean that there is no one with a sword who can make him put some effort into a fight.

It always ends with "I can sense your attacks before you make them/negate your powerz completely/you already lost an hour ago" shenanigans.

It's really amazing how they can repeatedly sell this same Anime Endgame crap over and over and over again.

Gonna need some context for that scene, but whatever made him huge likely didn't get into his respiratory system. Also holy shit the combos Plas and Luffy could pull off together, that alone could be like a reverse Jake Suit... If Marvel and Attack on Titan can have a crossover, why not them?

This is what was inside him.

Just in his stomach or what?
muh dick

>citing Injustice

You can't be serious.

You were being serious? Well you seem to be under the impression that Injustice Plas has different abilities from the norm, but Eel tends to have a very consistent power set no matter the incarnation.

Also,
>citing anime only material
Don't try to be too serious now.

I normally would ignore anime cock suckers but
>there's an actual character named Zorro
>he's a swordsman
That's so lame and yet so funny at the same time

>there's a character named Plastic Man
>he's not actually made of plastic

What did they mean by this?

>anime only

Lily is the next crewmate, motherfucker.

Has she even appeared in the manga? I can't find a thing on that, just sites calling her non-cannon.

Sorry, you're giantess/inflation fetishizing waifu is filler only

Stay mad, faggot. Carrot isn't joining.

No, but Jinbe is, giantfag.

How is One Piece still going? How close are they to accomplishing their goals?

Because it understands what it is and One Piece is a story about the journey, not the destination.

To find the treasure, they need to translate the four Road Poneglyphs. They have one. One is still missing, but the other two are in the possession of the two strongest pirates in the world.

If they can actually manage to escape from Big Mom alive, they'll have two. But that seems unlikely, because she's literally fucking unstoppable.

So basically the author is just making it up as he goes along to milk this cash cow for all it's worth then.

Not really. Were you actually curious or were you just trying to shitpost?

That wasn't me, I was actually curious.

No, I just figured that the author did not plan out all of this crazy shit and once it became a thing that has it's own anime adaptation, videogames, and is famous the world over. Any author will honestly try to stretch things out to keep it going as long as possible.

Oda has the end written up. He didn't expect One Piece to become the worlds most popular manga.

welcome to jump and shounen general

The man meticulously plans each and every step. He knows exactly where the story is going and what he's doing. He's just bad at estimating how long it will take. The man is famously devoted to his story.

What you're saying implies laziness on the author's part. Eiichiro Oda works so hard on this shit, he literally worked himself into the hospital. Shonen Jump has to force him to take breaks and vacations. A Japanese company is FORCING it's star employee to take vacations. That's how much he works. He sleeps 3 hours a day.

He probably has a vague 'and they lived happily ever after' type of ending mike most shounen manga and will just adjust the details depending on how high the powerlevels are at the end.

Did you need to say it in a way that made you seem like a shitposter?

Yea his plans are basically 'Luffy needs to figure out a new way to punch out a bad guy with a nonsense superpower that is totally lethal man. His buddies also gotta do the same shit but with the bad guys slightly weaker goons.' and then he gives a gay speech about his nakama and then his one panel punch is lengthened to five minutes in the anime where we all sit there to see how long it takes him to say 'gum gum fist' and knock the guy out. Then the marines come in and take all of the credit and his bounty is raised to a bazillion dollars instead of a billion.

>just making it up as he goes along to milk
Nah, actually the world building is one of the best things about it, second only to the sense of camaraderie the crew shares. Seeds are planted early and are expanded upon much later, it seems well planned out for the most part with few minor hiccups.

That user doesn't care. He's basically just mad because the series is long and he's too lazy to catch up.

If only the japs understood the superior western model

The ending of Batman was such a perfect conclusion to a tight, cohesive, filler-free story. All these shitty manga that drag on forever will never compare.

I am saying that I honestly doubt that he always knew that they were one day going to be in the land of furries for awhile which would lead to people arguing on if the rabbit with big tits was going to join the crew.

What do DC comics have to do with a guy making comics in Japan?

You're both wrong. Pudding is the next Strawhat.

Are you suggesting that Oda just made up Minks a week before he turned in the chapter that debuted their island?

Are you suggesting that he already had the Minks all planned and fleshed out back when the biggest threat in One Piece was Buggy?

Fleshed out? Probably not. An idea he knew he wanted to use? All signs point to yes.

He did mention from the very beginning that Buggy was a crewmate of Shanks, didn't he? and then in Loguetown it was revealed they were on Roger's ship iirc.

I bet he thinks Haki was thought up later.

He knew he wanted to have furries in One Piece, that I could buy but not them being super tough warriors from the Grand Line plotted out.