Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!
How can you be against abortion in 20k + 16???

I'm not against abortion -- I completely support it and I'm the biggest proponent of abortion. More abortions means less niglets.

Killing human beings for your own convenience is something the government gets a say in.

>20k + 16𛲠

>The government has no business in preventing murder

I'm Pro Choice.

Abortion is heinous. It's ethically indefensible. 9th month abortions are basically infanticide.

And you know what? I don't care. Because look at the ethnic, religious, and economic background of women who have abortions.

It slows the bleeding.

this

>20k
>20016

>Government shouldn't be involved in abortion
>Now give hundreds of thousands tax dollars to planned parenthood or your sexist.

>> be liberal...
>> be against guns because, they kill children;
>> support late term abortion so we can kill babies;

I agree with him, Republicans shouldn't care about abortion and gay rights

They shouldn't be funding abortion either though

>we're in 20016

How does the Republican party oppose women's rights? Or are they just being redundant and once again referencing abortion?

How are republicans regulating women's rights?

Abortion is killing a fetus.

Republicans could be more welcoming to LGBT.

Boom. Done.

Abortion is severely limited for Women of Color. We should force the govt to pay for more abortion clinics conveniently located in impoverished neighborhoods of color so they can have the same access to family planning as racist white folks.

Republicans think those should be left to the states, though

A human fetus.

Killing humans is wrong, in case you weren't aware.

>Abortion
Rights of the baby matter too
>Gays
How about the rights of business owners who don't want to be involved in faggot?

This

Abortion kills more niglets than the police ever could

>how can you be against murdering a child after one's own negligent conception?

Really made me think.

>abortion
1. Defunding Planned Parenthood is not banning abortions, it's simply refusing to PAY for it with tax dollar
2. Overturning Roe v Wade would not make abortions illegal, it would simply allow each state to decide for itself how to regulate it, if at all

>gay rights
The government should have nothing to say about marriage. It should not issue marriage licenses. It should not offer tax incentives (or penalties, as it actually does today) to married couples. It should not be able to require any entity, be it an individual, a church, or a bakery, to participate in any ceremony they do not wish to participate in.

>women's rights
Women have exactly as many rights as men do. Conservatives have no desire to change this.

I was agreeing with you, sugartits.

>killing humans is wrong
>american the biggest proponent of war out there

it's been several generations since we've killed humans in a war

Same can be said about abortions.

Gay and women's rights is more government involvement. The government has put more laes abd protections in place to force people to accept them. You are legally forbidden to deny them access from your personal, privately owned, place of business and your own fucking home as well. Not only that but you have to serve them in your business. What's forced servitude called again? Oh yeah, slavery.

Abortion is a very gray area issue, though neither side wishes to admit it. They can both make very compelling arguments. It's just where your moral compass lies, in favor of an unborn child or in favor of a woman who's made mistakes.

I'm not against abortion, and just because I think sodomites are disgusting doesn't mean I think we should waste political capital trying to stop them from marrying.

False premise. Republicans don't believe in across-the-board less government, they believe in LIMITED government; I.e. the government is limited to particular services/functions. Those functions can be fucking huge, like the U.S. military, but not unlimited in scope, like how our government today has its hands in literally everything.

In sum, government should perform certain vital tasks, like protecting life and promoting the family structure.

>tfw living 10k years too early to see the glory of the Emperor's Great Crusade

>less regulation from the government
>wants to have the state be responsible for these issues
>somehow this is a "burn"

Holy fuck, not to mention that fact less regulation means less government interference in the American's choice to have an abortion, gay marriage, and maintain womens rights instead of taking the rights of men away so women can feel better in comparison.

"gay & womens rights" is not even a real issue
there is no (zero [0]) discrimination in the law against gays or women

>still want to make a rule against abortion
OMG LIKE YOU TOTALLY SAID NO RULES EVER LIKE NUH UH NO LAWS

fucking
idiot