Why does spiderman piss off both villains and heroes alike?

Why does spiderman piss off both villains and heroes alike?

He doesn't seem all that annoying.

I imagine he probably has a really annoying voice or something.

Like he tells a lot of jokes but even the best delivery in the world won't help if your voice is annoying.

You'd think by now the older X-Men and Spider-Man would be on good terms, friends, even, but nope, let's keep it fluid and weird because of time-shifts, reality bending shit, Mephisto, and anything else.

This is more like Storm being a bitch

He talks nonstop telling jokes when in serious situations. That gets annoying fast.

He is one of those white guys that talk for hours about how much he loves gangsta rap

He just doesn't know when to shut up

I don't understand how you could be friends with anyone in the Marvel Universe. Forget Spidey's secret identity; if you don't have him watched 24/7, how are you supposed to know you're not dealing with a Skrull, clone, shapeshifter or slider?

Years of quipping.

Also he is a super-power individual that hides his identity from the public. That gives x-men or the mutants a bad name.

Why would the X-Men and Spider-Man ever be friends? The muties are pricks.

To be fair to Storm, wasn't she Inverted due to the SIXIS event during these issues?

>swat

goddamn

Because Spider-man has known them and hung out with them for a long time. Wolverine thought of Spider-man as such a close friend that he asked Spidey to hand out with him on his birthday.

Because bad writers don't care enough to figure out how they'd interact given their personalities and history. So instead it's easy to write Spider-man as being annoying and everyone else as super serious for easy "laughs".

Because his wisecracking makes him an easy valve for everyone's frustration with the situation they're in.
>He thinks this is so funny, but it's not! It sucks!
He defuses tension and acts as a sort of verbal punching bag, which makes him extremely valuable in situations where silence isn't important.

I think ulitmate universe x-men like spider-man.

Wow, things might get super-awkward if SpiderMan ever brings a cancer patient to the hospital.

The X-Men are just assholes.

he's a fucking chatter box and most of the shit coming out his mouth is sass just nothing but sass

Oops. Forgot this page.

Oh thanks a lot user, now i will forever read Spidey in an annoying voice

he didn't really like them though

Every time two heroes meet for the first time, it tends to involve them being pointed at each other. Spiderman's webbing takes hours to dissolve, and gets used liberally whenever he fights. So, in part, I think it is that he has likely stuck them to the wall for a good period of time at one point or another.

That was ultimate, X-Men were major douchebags there and Wolverine tried to bang MJ.

Isn't everyone douchebags in Ultimate?
I mean, they made Cap a douche IIRC.

Has there ever been a story where Spider-Man meets a villain who always laughs at his jokes? To the point where Spider-Man hopes he's the villain he's fighting because he enjoys Spider-Man's sense of humor?

That would actually be pretty cool, I'm not gonna lie.

Considering he's kicked the shit out of both the O5 team and the Uncanny team they have a reason to hate him except Jean, she remembers that kiss

Because in spiderman comics every superhero has to be a humorless douchbag to show how much of an outsider he is.

I like him being a asshole to every super hero.

He doesn't shut the fuck up, ever, and most of what comes out of his mouth is lame quips. He's an annoying shit even when he's not trying to be.

because even villains need saving.

This is great. What's it from, i've seen it before?

black cat?

Constant quipping is annoying.

No.

During AvX or the lead up to it.

t. shithuman shill

its it done by trash writers? sure.

Is that painted over 3d models? It sure looks like it.

>Storm, a mutant and member of the X-Men, shamelessly and without a moment of introspection swallows all the negative press directed at Spider-Man and apparently trusts federal authorities now.

Whoever wrote this is a fucking moron.

Bendis' New Avengers. The AvX tie-in.

Just because we find it entertaining doesn't mean the people he's distracting in the middle of a life-or-death fight do.

He speaks quicker than he thinks, and he thinks damn fast.

>He speaks quicker than he thinks
Not always. There's just no such concept as "going too far" where his quips are concerned.

The spiderbite gave him super-quip abilities. He can quip faster than any normal human can.

Imagine if Woody Allen had superpowers. You get Spider-Man.

Imagine the thickest Queens accent, as if Harley Quinn was a guy, and you'd get what Peter Parker should sound like.

I've never imagined Harley Quinn's voice when thinking of Spiderman. I think you're alone on that one.

Actually I think the inhumans are even bigger assholes. Like only one of them thinks "hey maybe we shouldnt just mutate people without their consent".

kinda, but nowhere near the scale of Peter t b h

I mean, now I will, but I never have before.

Nah, she just wants to fuck his brains out.
Which is understandable, everyone wants to fuck Spidey.

I mean, at least peter doesnt turn evil and try to take over the world every couple of months.

what do you imagine as his voice then?
because either a faster paced Woody Allen, or male version of Harley (especially recent Tara Strong Harley) seems very apt.

I'm sure he has a tight little man hole.

>Whoever wrote this is a fucking moron.

Who ever wrote it understood human nature

it's not that she believes them, but she clearly stated that he could give very bad press to to the students, which is a very bad thing
just remember how many attacks and terrorist attempts have been made against the school

He's from Forest Hills. He wouldn't sound like he's from Middle America.

Why are they mutating people to begin with? Just to go "Look how many of us there are"?

Josh Keaton.

I just think of the 90's cartoon.

Dude I dont even know. The only thing I read with the inhumans they were somehow in charge of the kree empire in the middle of a war and their endgame plan was just to set off a super terrigen bomb what would turn everyone in the galaxy into inhumans, because somehow they felt that suddenly gaining super powers would make people less likely to fight?

And also I am given to understand that they are spreading terrigen mist on earth now and that this mist is toxic to mutants but they still get super butthurt when people try to get rid of it. They just sound like dicks, do they still have a slave cast mining shit for them?

Remember when Jubilee had a lil crush on Spider-Man? Wonder why that never took off.

The older X-Men beat her and told her she's not allowed to associate with his sort.

isn't she gay

Bendis did something right?

She wasn't in the early 90s.

wasn't spidy married at that time? guess ben could fuck her

Well, like I said, it was only a crush from her end. It was most likely one sided.

As Landis himself puts it, "The villains hate him because as he is jumping around like a circus freak, while he's ruining your plans and breaking your bones, he's non-stop making fun of you."

Even if quipping is a distraction / coping mechanism about the amount of danger he puts himself into.

She couldn't compare to that pussy pryde

Spider-man is the jimmy nutron of marvel
He's a pretentious little prick

Spiderman is annoying, they dislike that about him. But... you see, Spiderman is also one of the few real symbols of hope, responsibility (not so much after Mephisto, but In Universe, nobody knows that) and true heroism in Marvel. They hate the fact that this annoying prick is an actual hero willing to put his life on the line to save anyone (a la Superman style). In a way, Spidey humbles them and they hate that.

Remember, this is a universe filled with self righteous pricks, absolute cunts and assholes. All of them thinking they are the ultimate moral authority in anything, then a real hero arrives and they realize they are dumb little shits that have no idea what a true hero is like.