They're going scorched earth now -

Anyone seeig this shit on CNN???

Talk about fearmongering holy shit

She's trying to imply Trump will hang gays and women from lamp posts if he gets in

Trump has a terrible record on gay rights?

Remember when he came out against gay marriage over and over? Oh wait, that was Hillary.

Why do fags vote for parties that want Islamic immigration?

That sound you hear is Shillary desperately clawing at the casket lid, as the backhoe back-fills her grave!

You were supposed to vote for her you ungrateful faggots. You were supposed to vote for her.

When has Trump ever done anything against gays? He was for them before Killary.

Remember in 2008 when Hillary was firmly against gay marriage?

Trump hasn't even held office before, how can he have terrible record on LGBT rights?

>literally made an entire room of gop delegates clap for peter theil
>hates gays

Wew

I member

>Trump will fight the "degeneracy"
>Trump has always been pro-LGBT

xD

Kek, exactly. All this bullshit about her "evolving on the issue" is so transparent, she adopted a pro-gay stance right when it started to become politically advantageous.

of all the criticisms, trump objectively has no problem with gays. why would he?? it's not like he's religious...

By the way, someone should post some meme graphics about Hillary being against gay marriage and I'll post them on Tumblr

>Clinton takes money from countries that execute gays
>orlando gay bar shootrrs dad was at the secretary of state office during hillarys occupation
>has publicly been against gay rights and marriage
>wants to bring in 10 million islamic state migrants

I member.

This. Her husband signed doma too.

If there's an anti-gay candidate, it's hillary.

You mean 2013? She explicitly opposed gay marriage until the literal year that the Supreme Court legalized it. Now she's a "champion for LGBTQUGK rights."

Remember 2016 when Trump was firmly against gay marriage?
OH WAIT

Common enemy.

because they believe that muslims, at heart, will love them and accept them because islam is a religion of peace