"We need to make an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top"

>"We need to make an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top"

Why does Sup Forums hate her again?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/352719/top-5-donors-to-hillary-clinton-campaign-are-all-jewish/
heavy.com/news/2016/07/marc-mezvinsky-net-worth-chelsea-clinton-husband-job-hedge-fund-salary-home-apartment-wedding/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0
youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>said the person who takes money from the top of tops to shit on the middle/lower class

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Because she's lying?

What logical outcome can she provide that can help everyone not just those on the top When she is proving she is paid by those at the top.

Middle class millennial here, seems to be working for me just fine.

because while the sentiment of her words are good, she has no fucking idea how economics works.

She has a long history of lying.

because she's a pathological liar and has a long history of corruption which she never seems to face any consequences for.

she doesn't mean it
at all

SHE IS THE ENEMY

>word salad with no policy
>why don't you like her again
They're all talk, no action!

literally full of shit, but leftists will gobble up that sweet chunky brown sauce regardless.

Because she is a lying hypocrite.

forward.com/news/352719/top-5-donors-to-hillary-clinton-campaign-are-all-jewish/

heavy.com/news/2016/07/marc-mezvinsky-net-worth-chelsea-clinton-husband-job-hedge-fund-salary-home-apartment-wedding/

Treason maybe?

>In politics, you need to have a public position and a private position
Why do people believe her public statements again?

This.

>"You need both a public and private position."
That's her public position.

democrats don't want that

they want to keep minorities on the gibs so they can get votes

anyone with a brain sees this

>Obama is doing a great job, we need to keep doing what he is doing

>the economy works just for those in top, we need to change it

because she contradicts herself all the time and cant keep up with her own bullshit

Because she's a pathological liar and a corporate sellout? Or maybe because she's a war criminal personally responsible for at least thousands of deaths in NA/ME? Or perhaps because she is corrupt to the core, literally selling state secrets for cash?
You tell me, nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

Do you honestly think that the candidate who's had her entire political career and campaign funded by "those at the top" is going to do anything that does not benefit them?

Get real OP

>word salad with no policy

This. Where the fuck did the meme that Hillary is a "policy wonk" come from? She never says anything of substance.

Why hasn't she worked with Obama to get polices started?
Aren't they best friends?

There is something called "lying" user

Now excuse me while I bailout wall street with trillions more dollars, flood the economy with cheap labor, outsource all your jobs, and ensure that the financial debt bubbles will continue since I'm such an enormous corporate and wall street whore

She wants to tax the middle class harder, make it even more difficult for small businesses and she is antagonizing for conflict with Russia

State-run infrastructure projects are only a temporary solution to declining production, Trump's path will lead to much more succes

>Increase taxes
>Leave loopholes behind so rich can avoid taxes

W E W

Especially when it's stuff she bashed Bernie on in the primaries, or had stated before in other contexts that she doesn't support. Such as free college, for example. She's never been for it, until now when she knows it might win her millennial and gen Z votes.

People are idiots.

I wouldn't trust Hillary (or most other career politicians, for that matter) as far as I could throw them.

because obama literally said the same things running against mccain and romney

>make the rich pay their fair share
>close loopholes

all he did was raise the top tax rate and now hillary wants to raise it even further? WHat is their definition of "fair share"?

youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0

She wants to destroy the working class while enriching the parasitic financial sector (wall street jews and globalists) that gives her hundreds of millions in donations.

Every one of her policies exist to punish white labor while enriching jewish finance.

>Why does Sup Forums hate her again?

because she's a fucking retard pandering to communists

>Vote for me black people, you'll get those free gibs, I promise :)
>Cool, thanks for the vote f am, see you in four years.

Because her idea of open borders is definition of cuckold.