Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMCf3e3gVLb/
exhentai.org/g/730153/ca3aa9ea04/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to start collecting pictures of these vapid, inane stunts that these retard artists probably think are deep and cutting.

Modern "art"

one for your trump collection

I was disappointed to find in the article that the photographer didn't actually shoot them

Which ISIL vid was this again?

How'd they do that? Also, fucking what?

really makes me think they should be dead

"The world turned upside down" is what Cornwalis played as he surrendered to Washington.

this. thanks for getting my hopes up faggot

human centipede 3

It's amazing that they were able to find matching heads for those Mexicans to stand on.

That's actually quite impressive

> people standing on their heads
Should have hired a bunch of Australians for the job

That's one way to get 20 chicks naked and following your commands.

STUMPED

REALLY MAKES U THING

WOW RIVETING SOCIAL COMMENTARY

I like how they must be always naked.

no he turned it right side up

THE GAS CHAMBERS ARE FAKE!!!!

Yes he did.

And we're going to make the world great again, enough of this fall into the pit of sanitized lives and homogeneous people.

If you're scared, it's because you're scared of what we might accomplish if we get over ourselves.

>reading this topic.
>song 'are we not me we are devo' playing.

This is surreal.

stupid beaner should have downloaded photoshop.

Mostly women. Of course they have to be naked.

>mexican intellectual

Why is it always naked people? Is it just an in-joke with photographers, like they're just trying to come up with as many ways to shoot people naked as possible

The guy has been doing this for years

Just search spencer tunick on google images

Call it post-modern art and college bitches will do what ever you want.

You know, even the Chinese are funnier than you, and they have the humor of a five year old.

What an idiot. Could have just taken photos to Aussies.

If your a professional photographer, and in a liberal area you can photograph liberals doing stupid stuff naked.

shut up gook. you die now.

>it's an artistic message without any real artistic message stunt

It's like these people don't actually 'get it'.

Hes trying his best.

Haha, so do I. Somestimes you really have be careful so you don't get cut by the edginess.

>jews filming naked people again

yes, yes, it's for a political statement, sure

so inspiring

WEW, 10/10, these bantz could only be made in America.

Subtle kek, 9/10, plus an extra point because you're my white neighbor.

why did they need to be nude?

Family Guy did a downright lazy attack on performance art where a naked man calls an audience sheep, and it looks like once again their laziest and most random throwaways are reliably predictive.

>white people

Why are leftist so fucking bizarre? Our loony bins need better security to prevent these people from escaping.

>Guys let's do something stupid and take a picture of it! That will piss of the right!
>no wait that's been done before
>oh...
>I know let's do it naked
>Brilliant!

>"mexican intellectuals"

Someone please shoop in girlie fingers in OPs image

They choke to death on each others shit

Then it would just be people standing on their hands AND WHERE'S THE ART IN THAT

I'm now acruzemissle

MUH ART

Underrated

good art doesn't need to be explained. Every time a bunch of leftists get naked in public the newspapers all have to explain what cause they are doing it for.

Now I need to bring a towel to carnegie hall to sit on.

hahaha is that that same fuck that made all those nude women hold mirrors a few months back?

I notice he's in a lot of his own photographs, like some sort of Svengali of the nude, dumb, white beasts.

Yeah and we're the crazy ones

What the fuck

why

Has anyone asked the Butthole Philosophess for her opinion on this?

nudity makes every bs "statement" sooo much more potent. even better if you stick something in your orifices.

Degenerate wth

/thread

instagram.com/p/BMCf3e3gVLb/

For the sake of fuck...

People really have a bizarre hollywood perception of what an average CIA officer looks like. My uncle works for the CIA and has done so for the past 25 years and before that was a Marine Captain. Guy looks like Stone Cold but 57 and beer belly but built like a rock and is a huge fucking conservative. Was for Sleepy Time Carson and then El Rato during the nominations but is full auto Donald now. He gave me a Don't Tread On Me flag for Christmas and has one up at our family cabin as well along in front of his house. Last thing he is is a Hillary fan. Actually just bringing her up and asking what his thoughts are on him will make him boil up in a rant.

I take solace that besides the photographer theres one guy who just discovered his new fetish.

>In Mexico
Fuck

>explaining spurdo memes to your middle age no nonsense uncle.

We've all been that guy.

sure your totally not racist

>Mexican photographers

>They always have to be naked

Replace "photographer" with "isis" and this becomes a completely different story.

wew

Aww, I thought their heads were buried in the sand. Would've been poetic.

Kek

/p/ here, Tunick is kind of a big deal in the world of art photography. I almost got to be in one of his "installations" years but missed out on it because reasons. I felt bummed about it because a) I would be the ultimate /p/ meme if I did and b) each participant gets an original artist's print in return. You don't get paid otherwise, but you can re-sell the print for a couple hundred easily (because, you know, it's an original art piece, rather than a reproduction).

He did do some activist pieces before (eg. melting glaciers), in fact most of his projects have some ideolo tacked on to them. I'm disappointed he went full political now though.

On the other hand - it could be a knee-jerk reaction to assume this project is critical of Trump. Objectively, Trump is turning the world of political establishment upside-down, and for the better of it. Of course, MSM will spin it their way, but think for yourselves Sup Forums, draw your own conclusions, and pass the message down with your own spin to it. By promulgating what MSM say without critical deconstruction you're simply becoming their unwitting shill.

Why can't they do something artistic like this?

Hahahaha
Thats pretty good,
Needs a shorter version though.

How is it legal to shoot people because they support Trump?

Gonna need some sauce on that plox.

Even if it has some ball busting in it?

The saddest thing about the new photo is that he got so few volunteers this time around. I don't really find anything wrong with the statement that Trump turned the world upside down, because there's no value judgement there. Trump did exactly that, and to some people, that's a good thing.

Professional photogs mostly do weddings although that stream of revenue is getting fucked by iPhones/instagram and that one awkward guy who has a nice hobbyist setup and will do the wedding for free. The top end of them do shoots for companies like Nike, but that's almost impossible to break into. And then there are the poor saps who do event photography and photojournalism, where the top skills are getting a subject in decent enough focus and getting the result to an editor as close to real time as possible.

Fine art photogs are a different breed, and in order to get that hot hot grant money from jaded arts orgs, you have to be edgy as fuck and leftist to some degree.

Meh, never mind.

Wait he shot them? Wtf is he in jail?

Here, I'm sure you'll like this one.

exhentai.org/g/730153/ca3aa9ea04/

>Fine art photogs are a different breed, and in order to get that hot hot grant money from jaded arts orgs, you have to be edgy as fuck and leftist to some degree.
That, or be a master marketer and self-promoter and rake in literal millions that idiots are willing to pay for a print of a recycled snapshot.

Can't say I'm not jealous of his financial success, but fuck Lik and and fuck his "art".

but I do though so give it

You do what?

Yeah and then there's fuckers like Richard Prince and Tyler Shields who straight up plagiarize and make a ton of money from it.

WOAH IT'S NOT LIKE THIS HASN'T BEEN DONE 10000000^10000 TIMES
FUCK I REALLY HATE THESE ARTSY TIPES

>dat bulge

Why is it always white people who does this shit