Why does this place like anthro women so much?

Why does this place like anthro women so much?

Because they're cute! Especially rabbits

for that no one on Sup Forums likes kemonos.

How does sweat work on a being covered in thick fur?

Toon women, user. Toon.

>pasting judy's head on a colored woman's body

I swear I do not understand people who prefer Lola's new design to this one from a looks standpoint. People have said they find the new one more attractive to look at and I really just do not get it at all.

they're gay

because horse pussy > rabbit pussy >cat pussy >chinese cookies > cloacas > fish > insect > shit >lower than shit >OP > human vagina

Because Sup Forums is full of degenerate furries

Some are alright. Shit like is disgusting though.

The new design is cute and "toon-looking". Cuteness always beat sexyness. Also, old Lola was boring.

>if you prefer characters that are actual characters instead of boring fapbait, you are gay

Kill yourself, furfag.

Having seen a sweaty cat, the fur just gets all gross and matted. That artist is applying skin/scale logic to fur.

>if you prefer characters that are actual characters instead of boring fapbait, you are gay
yeah, that's how it works

Just replace "anthro women" with "fictional women", and it will be made clear.

You can put big tits on any character but you can't fix a shitty characterization.

Anthros are nothing but disgusting mutant abomination.

>Having seen a sweaty cat
That's impossible user. Cats do not physically sweat.
Humans and Pigs are some of the only animals that sweat.

It doesn't. In a realistic setting at least, it does not.

They can sweat through their paws
but yeah they definitely don't sweat through the majority of their body. Sweating is one of mankinds greatest abilities. Sweating and opposable thumbs.

>mankind's greatest abilities
Smelling pretty bad is also one of them.

>ywn play post defense against her

Well that's mostly related to the sweat. Bacteria feeds on sweat, and it's the byproduct of that basically bacteria shit that causes body odour.

Stinking isn't our superpower, it's the result of our superpower. Like someone invulnerable being unable to to get a hair cut.

Sup Forums generally likes anything attractive. Race, gender and even species is irrelevant.

Too bad sweating does not work unless you are mostly naked and in a dry environment. I cannot think of a time sweating ever helped me in New York.

Sweating is good in arid conditions, or with a breeze. The only time it's really ineffective is heavy humidity