AMMO THREAD

Post pro-Trump/anti-Hillary memes, info pics, videos, articles, strategies etc. here.

Save things that are posted and spread them.

Fight for the God Emperor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
regated.com/2016/10/donald-trump-marijuana-candidate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PS: A CTR mod deleted my first attempt at this thread

About NC early voting but it can be generalize to many similar states like PA, OH, FL and MI (amont others): early voting is probably the first evidence of the realignment of this election and of the early voting.

First two charts show the evolution of early voting both for in person but also for mail in voting. Both show the same picture:

> democrats lagging in relation to 2012
> republicans on track or exceeding expectations

and here is the kicker

> independents exceeding as much as 40% their 2012 numbers

Now remember these are exactly the voters that do no show at the registered voters polls from the middle of the year and many of them, for being first time voters or long time no voters do not show at the likely voter polls.

It is a big indication of the so called "monster voter", the "shy tory effect" or whatever they call it these days.

Now, another particularity of this state early voting. Second row shows the distribution by race and it is very telling.

All in all whites are exceeding the 2012 numbers while blacks are lagging considerably.

That's the major threat to the democrats this election not only in NC but also PA and probably MI.

As long as Hillary's black turnout is anything under what Obama brought to the polls some states can and probably will be lost, PA being the most significant of them.

When drilled down by party and race it shows yet another sign of the monster vote: although republican whites are lagging in relation to 2012 the number of white independents almost reach the levels of white democrats.

There is no way to know who these people are actually voting for in this election but the preponderance of evidence indicate that white and independent voters favour Trump by an enormous difference and its presence is significant in these early voters.

To summarize: things seems to be going very well and unsurprisingly so (for us, maybe not for Nate)

DISCLAIMER: charts are not my OC but the analysis is, just for you guys here.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Nice

Everyone should send this video to as many people as possible; it's very powerful

Oh, looks like they turned bumping off for this thread

>Literally visit /cfg/

Never mind; I guess the page counter lags sometimes

The first attempt at this thread 404ing a minute after I posted it was weird

Pro-Trump memes are nice too

Bump

kek is real. checked

regated.com/2016/10/donald-trump-marijuana-candidate/