Can we get a sweden thread going?

Can we get a sweden thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/wikileaks/wikileaks-founder-baffled-by-sex-assault-claims/story-fn775xjq-1225976459286
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumb

That is good marketing for the religious dollar.

Why did they fall so hard for the atheism meme?

Classic jew trick to destroy a culture.

No, I don't feel like killing myself right now

that...that news story is fake right?

....sweden YES!

plz no :(

C U B A R
U
B
A
R

(Cucked Up Beyond All Recognition)

Happened to a friend of mine as well. He used it though.

Garbedge dis fread into the garbedge disposler immidietly

>Thinking atheism is the problem.
It's white people's deep rooted altruism and outgroup preference that turned it into a cuck shithole.

I can't read any of those pixels negro.

stop bullying the sweden

they can be that bad, right?

I wish

Preparing my dump, Sweden is such a sad country, I started my political career because I didn't want my country to end up like theirs, London may be lost but we aren't full Sweden.

we could talk about italy too if you would like that

whats wrong with italy?

this looks like the older brother of a childhood friend in sweden

>Emilie Nereng (Norwegian blogger)

This is very powerful I find, describes what a lot of people feel.

>Sign of weakness.
>Op makes a thread about you.
>You cant take the bantz
>You try to imply stuff about us
>Stay salty swede cuck

>the tales of Sodom and Gomorrah are becoming a reality
>climate change might just end up triggering either a glacial era or the rise of the seas
Don't you just love when history repeats itself ?

Have a picture of the best waifu for pointing out inaccuracy, I got this from this great Anonymous Mongolian throat singing board

Did she do it?

It's a fake article.

or maybe you can stop sending fucking gypsies

Fucking bantz

>the wicked all live on the east and west coats, the areas most vulnerable to flooding.

>just bought a house in SB because you can still find a > 50% white neighborhood there.

>tfw I need to build an arc.

I'm assuming this is a joke?

>Maybe you should elect a chancellor with strong national valors who won't let any shitstain into your country.It's not like we are personally sending them Hans.

kek, the officer to the right, he reminds me of that picture "there must be more to life"

åtminst så erkänner dom att sverige är inte muslimernas hem med dessa idiom bilder

You guys literally send your shitty low class citizens to Sweden to beg outside our stores because you can't handle it yourself..

Thank god EU took you faggots under their wings or your joke of a nation would just be a memory, kys.

i mean to sweden/ send them here all you want, most people here are mongol rapebabies anyway

>literally
>your joke of a nation would just be a memory,

Soon yours will be SVEN.
And i cant say that i'm sad about it

Police can force you to submit to a drug test at anytime?

At least we were a nation to be proud over, Romania is and always has been a fucking shithole..

this one very important sötabrethren

>At least we were a nation to be proud over
>we were

This is one of our salt mines since you are a salty cuck.

this is one of our copper mines since you are a metal-obsessed thieving gypsy

NUKE SWEDEN

It reads phine phonecuck

>from alpha as fuck vikangs n shieet raping northern europe to this
What the fuck went wrong

The Czech Republic is the most atheist country in the world and they are quite based and un-cucked so far.

You call that banter?

>Sweden is the Saudi Arabia of feminism. I fell into a hornets' nest of revolutionary feminism

theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/wikileaks/wikileaks-founder-baffled-by-sex-assault-claims/story-fn775xjq-1225976459286

pls no ;_;

Jesus this country is beyond cucked , its a living nightmare.

this one got me fucked up bruh on blood cuh

I expect lefty politicians to say dumb shit like this, not police chiefs.

>google him
>yep, still the top cop
>"Dan Eliasson is also known for his history in the punk scene with his band Bad Boo Band. The bands biggest hit was a 1979 7" single called Knulla i Bangkok (Fucking In Bangkok)."

Pray for Sweden

Swedes, why are you allowing this shit to happen. Why are you voting for someone, who says he hopes that Europe becomes Africa. Why???

I bring up the negatives of immigration in everyday life and most people don't want to hear it. Others still think that everything will fine in the end(it obviously won't). What more can I do?

youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk

well this is what happen when you bring multicult to white suburbs, and most people who think's and have some authority to do somethin to multiculturalism, feminism, and other messy shit is livin like this, so it wont really bother them. i think its pretty much same in every country.

That's why I'm planing to emigrate, my future polish compatriot.

I will emigrate or live out my life in a tiny town somewhere. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

There should be a new verb to describe the feeling you get when you read news about Sweden.

Cringe is not descriptive enough.

go away, we don't want you to spread your lefty gene pool here. Unless you bring some qts with you, then I will consider changing my mind

The same thing is going on in Canada, you just don't see it yet. But dw, Justin is working his ass off to make Canada second Sweden.

What do you mean? Sven brings alpha Islam with him! Allahu akbörk!

Sweden yes

I'm currently doing the best of my time atm, owning a smaller startup, if it wasn't for that I would move somewhere else.

> A Lesbian Bishop is being a cuck

> FUCKING ATHEISTS!!!!!!!!

Burger, please.

It's the women who are the problem.
Giving them right to vote was the biggest mistake this world has ever seen.
They will just fuck up your country beyond belief.

I'm beginning to think that all the good swedes could just move to some other part of the world, and make their own new Sweden. Let the old Sweden destroy it's self. Maybe even come back when it's all over.

Unfortunately my drunken polack friend, you are right. It's just a matter of time here for us to reach the same levels.