DAILY REMINDER

HITLER HAD AUTISM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjm2ZZg6MAQ
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/11380891/Churchills-drinking-was-one-thing-but-what-about-his-drug-taking.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So?
It's believed he has a low form, but this doesn't effect intelect or social skills, it helps creativity and curiosity.

In a way, minimal Autism is more of a gift.

>Autism is more of a gift
>this is what stormfags belive
LMFAOOOOO

He's blasted on amphetamines, dude.

it's also believed Putin has autism.

In fact, any time a world leader emerges and goes against (((their))) agenda they seem to have autism.

Didn't he also do a lot of amphetamines?

No. He was a spergl0rd.

Autists can more easily break the conditioning.

drumpf btfo

>tfw Hitler was basically Jeb!tier

It's obvious when you read his book

he writes about how he has political arguments but he just can't convince the sheeple to see his enlightened point of view

if he was around now, he'd be posting autistic walls of text on facebook while sucking on his vape

stealth rare?

It's Reptilian shape-shifting Jews vs Ayy Lmao Sperglords from Uranus.

I know too many Polish removers embracing their Jewish heritage as of late. It is annoying as they spam my fucking facebook posts with too much shit including stuff that has been disproven already (lamb lamp0, etc).

So did he really have it or not? Don't remember ever hearing about major autistic traits or actions.

Goebbels did have autism, though. Also stayed a virgin until 32 or so and ended up marrying a massive slut after having to chase away her jewish ex. Really fires your neurons doesn't it.

that's parkinson mate

But wasn't Goebbels really charismatic and extrovert and alpha and all?

>HITLER HAD AUTISM

everyone alive today has autism if we're to believe the leftists

there is actually more to this than just being a shitpost

Adolf Hitler was in a serious state of mental decay in 1944 and 1945 and was probably syphilitic

this was actually noticed by Hitlers advisors and associates as he gave more and more erratic commands and started moving around army battalions that didn't exist

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

And what does that tell us about Poland?

>vitis hitler
>try to discuss the plight of europe and the white man but all he wants to do is talk about wagner
>shows you his little toy dogs that he keeps in his pockets and the drawings he made of disney seven dwarfs that he's framed on the wall
>he even made one OC drawf, schlumpi
>he gets visibly upset when he realizes i'm not impressed, have to play das Rheingold on piano to cheer him up
>he starts dancing through the room spastically and whistling along to the tune

>vitis
Lay off the weed, bikeman.

i forgot to mention that schlumpi has a sword made of krupp steel thats folded 1000 times and can cut through 100 soviet tanks in under a minute, has a small moustache suspiciously similar to hitler's, and his girlfriends name is an austrian supermodel by the name of reli gaubal

>Hitler tweaked
>Churchill a drunk
>Stalin a drunk

Wew lad

Autism = Ubermensh
Prove me wrong

This looks to be during the 1936 Olympics

youtube.com/watch?v=H_klmfrj2jM
Jahan agrees with you.

Bill Gates is Hitler CONFIRMED.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjm2ZZg6MAQ

HOW DARE YOU? IN THE OVEN YOU GO!

>moving around army battalions that didn't exist
That's me when i play Hearts of Iron.

black people dont hvae autism thats why white people invented everything

It is, I wouldn't be nearly as awesome as I am without it.

that video is doctored.

lmao

maybe he just had to take a poop

>what is frame rate
go back to cleaning toilets prciezowski
he was on meth though

stop making hitler likeable.

>claims autism
>believes every single person watching the 36 olympics sat quietly with their hands on their laps

>when you gotta go, but the closest bathroom is on the other side of the stadium and Germany is already playing on the field.

Churchill was also a speed freak.
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/11380891/Churchills-drinking-was-one-thing-but-what-about-his-drug-taking.html

And then there's this...
"One of the drugs that Moran put Churchill on was known as "reds" because of the shiny, jewel-like vermilion capsules it came in."

>MIND BLOWN

That's not autism, everyone does some weird movements when too excited.