Never forget what you're fighting for lads

Never forget what you're fighting for lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCgU7fGBP94
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
eurweb.com/2012/09/report-48-percent-of-black-women-infected-with-genital-herpes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

who this?

putting pussy on a pedestal

t. faggot

probably a fucking trap knowing this board

t.white knight

We never will

I'm fighting so that I can continue to enjoy the masterpieces and artwork that other men create.

Pic related.

I've turned down sex every week for the last month with my ex GF so that I could play more vidya and just be free from her bullshit because she'll let me fuck her 10 times a week but I also have to feed her while she's at my place.. and honestly? I just don't want to spend food on a non-contributor.

Ahh yes, remember what it is you stormfags role play on this Internet forum for.

A dime a dozen pics that you can fap to as you do literally nothing more than waste precious time on here.

Anyways, vote Trump and fuck off storm fags.

the curtains?

Seriously though,what the hell do we do to fix them? We can't go full Muslim tier because we will all have daughters ourselves one day,but something will need to be done to fix them. We could simply ban childbirth outside of marriage,enforce strict marriage laws and criminialise infidelity. But then they'd just vote for Charlie Mccumblecuck to release them again. Democracy really does handicap us in fixing women

I fontbha

I'm fighting for truth and justice. Faggotized Swedecucks can all burn for all I care

only shitskins are attracted to white girls. To white men they look like our sisters so there no real boner popping material. Thats why we go around the world colonized and fucked everyone elses women.

>Democracy really does handicap us in fixing women
>Democracy really does handicap us in general.

Fix'd.

That's how we start, Jimmy. We remove the fucking idiot public schoolboys and install a benevolent dictator.

Then, we can make PROGRESS.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCgU7fGBP94

Thinking I want a white girl

Petra Silander

>there is only one male character

Life's not fair.

t. beta loser

Her boyfriend is a greek-algerian guy.

go binland chiggs!!:DD

kys

I wont forget it, there is no great political goal in life. Only your own struggle to get the best most desire pussy possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

I spend 12 hours a day on Sup Forums fighting for you M'lady.
The beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.
14/88

It sure isn't. Money can grant you access to some things though

what is wrong with saving beauty and good genes ?

You will not win.

Again you think I like white women

>Thinking you want a 48% chance of contracting herpes, for which there is no cure.

eurweb.com/2012/09/report-48-percent-of-black-women-infected-with-genital-herpes/

>Herpes detected

Thinking I fuck the hood rats that Nigs pass around like a blunt

Katya Clover is really hot, there's a few fucking vids of her out there.

>fighting

Yeah she also did some anal vids.

Not for white women, really, maybe for the white race (even as it is sure to go extinct without white women). I just want to see this world burn, I guess.