what's his problem?

Looks like that honey voiced gook from Generation Tech

Buy an ad, redditor

AFRICAN GUY

he got blown by a guy as a kid

he gay

Fuck off Adam

coke, thick women

What are some bro tier podcasts like Cum Town?

try chapo then come to redd1t to rate our trans cuties with george constanza hair

Luiz Gomez is better

Chapo Trap House is legitimately fucking hilarious.

>fucking hilarious
they're NPR tier but too lazy to not be dipshits

I don't know, give them a shot. Their social commentary is cutting and witty, which not many other podcasts can boast about.

More like

There are a few

ur all niglors and i raep you

autism

>it's another "nick continually interrupts adam for 20 minutes while adam is trying to tell a story" episode

This is really my only complaint. The earlier episodes were so much better because they didn't do this, or at least kept it to a minimum.

yeah at first it's funny but he has to find at least a new way to bully

he interrupted that slimy jew good boy during a interesting story about working in a ambulance in israel saying he'd alreayd told it

glad nick's getting all these quality eps in before stav dies

this. the whole Adam punching bag gold old a year ago. It's just mean and disrupts any natural flow.

Chapo was a lot funnier when they didn't give a shit and tore into everyone. Now they tiptoe around leftist faggotry because more and more that's what's buttering their bread. Before it was disillusioned liberals who rightfully hate the Dem party, now they're getting Dem bumpersticker-havers and kowtowing to backlash on twitter like a bunch of pussies. Still, they are one of the most interesting podcasts where it's just people regurgitating other people's opinions that they read.

This is a really honest appraisal of Chapo. I'm still a big fan but the no-holds-barred early episodes are gold and it's because they weren't making almost $100k a month. They didn't really have an image to maintain.

>the DIRTBAGS who cant even say what any hispanic cabbie says about trannies or what any boy says about a girl being hot
how are they not over? At least Taibbi and Ames were genuinely real dudes during the exile days

they sold tf out now that they have big name guests and a book to promote

>the scent of soy permeated the room

Felix was always the most biting one, I wonder if it eats him up a little bit that they've declawed themselves so much over the past year.

Yeah, it's a bummer. I still appreciate a lot of their takes/criticisms but they're definitely just seeing dollar signs now.

it's amazing the two dwarves and the pedo serial killer looking dude have to nerve to try to be catty cheerleaders about anything

at least amber seems chill

lol that plus having to make $$$$ donations to atone for liking nick's tweets

>lemme give a blood drop to the sharks
seriously, liking tweets is problematic (and it was fucking funny, *reaching out to the screen to u, thinking of raep*)

I'd love to wife big tiddy amber

I thought his response to the outrage was a joke for a long time until I realized that no, he's giving in to those outragefags.

Nick is too good to that albino nigger refugee