Sup Forums will argue against this baka

Sup Forums will argue against this baka

not an argument tbqh

sweet dude does that mean I can live in his house for free?

Sure thing, chief. Head to the DPRK and proclaim world citizenship

Peter Hitchens has described this leftist want for a borderless world as like wanting to make a huge car park out of our planet. Where nobody's at home but nobody's a foreigner. Where nobody's connected to the land and the people they belong to. You can go everywhere you want but you shouldn't identify with any one place because we're all "citizens of the world"TM. It's the kind of idea that has no basis in reality.

All that these people really want is a radical change in the demographics of the Western wold (because when they talk about changing the world, they mean changing the West). Then they'll have their wonderful car park without history or culture for a couple of decades. Then Diversity will reveal itself as a demographic replacement and God know's where the world'll be by then. A bit like South Africa or Zimbabwe I suppose.

>citizen of the world
oxymoron

we shouldn't say that you deserve free gibsmedat or government help at all.. I made it big so fuck you, go be poor anywhere else. Working class scum.

Actually, you don't deserve human rights either. Social construct, right?

one world government / new world order to enslave the masses and rule the planet. what could go wrong?

If you can, try it man.

Muh feels and no proof

They guy said we should aim for a world where everyone is equal. He didn't say it is that way

I sure will my CTR friend!
Kill all foreigners to Europe and white America
~fin~

where are you going to be a "refugee" when there are no borders anymore?

Surnames are a social construct. We should all regard eachother as a giant, global family.

Now let me in your house, you tremendous fucking retard.

Saturn and then hell

>citizens of the world
>should be free to go and live anywhere I want

Welp Peter try and live in Japan for instance and see if that compelling argument will work with them. This type of shit is only spouted by retarded Westerners drinking the progressive koolaid. That fucking idiot Obama went under this notion when he became President and now he looks like the dumbest shit in the world without any understanding how it works. Example being his lack of understanding of Syria and its demographics and how the 'good vs evil' thing is fucking stupid and won't work.

>so what if the entire northern hemisphere wants to live in Hawaii?
>landmass? what are you talking about? stop oppressing me!

"muh feels and no proof" is also a good way to explain how some people think the world will get better for everyone if we flood the richest countries with untold numbers of ill-equipped immigrants they can't bear the weight of.

>Look, I can be a NEET everywhere!!

What is stopping someone from legally immigrating? Oh right, they're just poor pathetic shitskins living in 3rd-world shitholes whining because we won't give them free healthcare, education, and jobs

this kek. Everybodys a lefty till they get taken advantage of

Yeah, the guywho robbed the bank was a citizen of the world

> 4 billion people move to live in north america
> this will end well