There's no way he can lose right?

Okay this is it. I'm about to bet $2000 on the Donald now before the odds tighten any more. Last chance to talk me out of it, he's really going to win right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAq9x8JXxSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's free money.

The only ways Donald doesn't win is if they drop a video where Donald calls black people niggers.

That said, there's a LOT of buzz that a video like that WILL come out. Of course, that could all be political chaff.

If he doesn't most of the western world is going to be fucked over by war. After that you're money won't be worth much anyway unless we somehow beat Russia and China.

I'm just getting nervous though, what if Obama gets impeached and Biden or Ryan are sworn in? Will they try to jew me out of my winnings cause the question is "who will be the next president"?

wew, it actually happened

No.

He's failed everything he's done in his life, and his certainly positioned himself well to take another fall.

Most obvious troll

Just to make sure, the payout is fixed when you make the bet right? I've never bet before.

What are the current odds anyway? I remember a few weeks back when things were looking bleak and CTR was spamming them at 4:1 or something like that.

I should have put a couple hundreds bucks down on him, just had a feeling Donald would come back.

I dont think a trump supporter have that kind of money.

do rednecks have money?

uh no.
the only way trump doesn't win is through a rigged election

Correct, you missed out on the higher payouts (lower odds) months ago.

5 quints

confirmed and praised

It's currently 3.8 to 1 on the site I'm using.

It was 5:1, now its 3,5:1

WOOO

Thank you Lord Kek I go with your blessing.

The narrative is that after Trump wins the popular, evidence will be presented that Russian hackers tampered with the election results, and there will be a recount with Hillary emerging as the victor.

Don't throw your money away man, they're telegraphing their plan so hard, you'd be blind to think Trump will win.

wtf i love kek now

Penta-Pents calls it

MODS

Need photoshop version with Trump Clinton heads

Sage

Up 50%.

Wishing I would have just said fuck it and put down $1000 then exited half this week.

O well.

Not sure how much $2000 is to you, but dont bet it all if it's more than you can afford. Do bet on him though.

He's going to win, but not at first. You'll see what I mean

>95254274

Do you understand that this election is being rigged in Hillary's favor? I wouldn't bet if I were you.

I recommend doing the opposite of what hill shills tell you.

Do you understand that this election is being rigged in Hillary's favor? I wouldn't bet if I were you.

Don't bet money you can't afford to lose

also this

Do it. I already got £1000 on him, that's about the same, right?

Also there will be some new scandal, some new tape and you will have a heart attack polls will drop to +20 Clinton and shills will screech nonstop.

But he will win and it will be glorious.

Do it. My contribution.

Best odds I can find at the moment is matchbook 21/5

Truman worked for the Gangster Computer God!

youtube.com/watch?v=AAq9x8JXxSU

Ok, it's fucking done. That nearly $8K will be just be the icing on the cake when he wins.

Shadilay brothers, see you on the other side.

MAGA

Goddamn right

Peace out.

This, don is the populist choice by a wide margin, but it comes down to electoral votes. He wont win that becuase the system is designed to keep canidates like him out of office.

The problem for the elite will be the spin. Shillary has been outed in several ways that should disqualify her. This is public knowledge and the fbi is closing in. How do they force their girl in without a populist shitstorm? A major false flag to distract. We're talking major national monuments destroyed kind of happening.

Americans in major cities should be on alert and keep those cameras recording,we'll need all the footage we can get.

You forget about the hubris of such people. They think that they can control Trump in the end of the day because they are sociopaths who simply cannot recognize a virtuous man.
Trump has set the perfect Trump - elect Killary who will destroy the trust in the system, elect a selection which will just break the system, or elect/kill Trump.
All outcomes are an eventual revolution, and HE is the only choice where they MIGHT be able so continue surviving.
The beauty of 8d chess