Yup... no double standards here

Yup... no double standards here

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/the-new-clinton-emails-might-all-be-duplicates-d4bce69479c5#.brruclt5n
washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-cheered-11th-hour-indictment-that-doomed-bush-reelection/article/2606000#!
youtube.com/watch?v=QmKkGhuYutk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posts a facebook meme on Sup Forums unironically
Kill yourself faggot

>americans still falling for their two-party "democracy"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>imagine if Obama wasn't a nigger

I wonder how many of these very same Democrats are going to be dodging the draft when it comes to #fightforher in Syria.

sage, you ignorant wop

Then he would be a shitty person with even shittier policies

Funny thing is, Republicans did lose their minds.

a fucking leaf

a fucking leaf

a fucking leaf

When you have nothing to say about the imagei tself you attack the source, of course...

LOL, No one cares, its literally nothing compared to the treasonous, murderous, criminal that is Hillary Clinton.

I hope everyone ignoring her criminal acts and supporting her will be tried as accessory to Treason.

Section 13 - Accessories
Section 13 provided the rule for how accessories were to be treated for aiding and abetting a crime for which the penalty depended on whether it was the defendant's first or second offence. An accessory was to receive the same penalty as the principal offender, regardless of whether the accessory had committed the offense before.

>Soon

Comey himself said that was the FBI found was not significant and the new emails may all be duplicates.

But....hes still black and I need to prove Im not a racist

>"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason."

kys mutt

>Damage control

Yeah I'm sure the case got reopened because of some duplicate emails

Trump isn't a Republican and he's not supported by Republicans.

>may
At the time they didn't even look through them yet. So to speculate what is in them and to downplay their existence is disingenuous at best.

thinkprogress.org/the-new-clinton-emails-might-all-be-duplicates-d4bce69479c5#.brruclt5n

This is the same move the Clintons were pushing and cheering for back in 1992.

washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-cheered-11th-hour-indictment-that-doomed-bush-reelection/article/2606000#!

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKkGhuYutk

suuure

At least Trump isn't a half chimp muslim

Why do leftists still think Trump supporters care at all about the republican party? Republicans can lose their mind all they want, they are now an utter irrelevancy.

>doesn't know how bankruptcy works
>attacked a fallen soldier? fake
what about Mr. Khan who used his son's foundation building for pee-pee-poo-poo fantasies?
>smeared american pows?
You mean McCain? The establishment shill that arms terrorists right there with Hillary and Obama? The same guy who was dubbed the songbird because he told whatever the Vietnamese wanted?
>Doesn't know how taxes work
>charity currently under investigation?
>don't know how threats work

Hmmm... I guess I'm for Hillary now. My brain is all fuzzy.

7 new wars - ended none
hundreds of thousands dead and millions displaced from their homes
doubled the national debt
put programs in place that will cost trillions annually timed to hit after he leaves office
failed to protect the borders
lied about Hillary's treasonous activities

but at least he wasn't married multiple times or a bad man like Trump

Republican party is dead proxy fag, and good riddance. Obongo is a piece of shit just as his buddies before him were, regardless of their party affiliation mother fucker.

Well, at least Trump did not illegally sell rockets to Syrian rebels to in turn be used to shoot down US helicopters.

Don't forget guns, AT, AA, and rockets to be used on Russians, SAA, and to kill civilians by Al Qaeda and affiliates.

He would probably be applauded for jailing his opponent, if his opponent was the worst criminal scum in world history

He was chosen as the Republican candidate and is going out of his way to pander to the Republican base. He's literally just "I'm not like other republicans uwu".

He's done enough bad shit on his own, and most of those are uneducated criticisms of Trump.

an hero

Imagine if President Obama
>appointed one of the most corrupt politicians to Secretary of state
>brought race relations back to 1960 levels
>gave hundreds of millions to Iran for a deal they reneged on
>dismantled our military
>fucked up healthcare beyond comprehension
>campaigns for said corrupt politician to be next president

Republicans would lose their minds!

republicans are cucked.

You show them a successful black man and they're triggered.

They project every thing wrong with them onto niggers.

>im 14 years old and I think this is deep
Yh half of that shit is bullshit and nothing compared to hilary

Mmmmm bait.

Half that shit is flat out false, and the other half is irrelevant.

Dismantled the military? Someones been actually taking Drumpf's rants seriously lol. Military is stronger than its ever been

But we have less battleships than we had in 1922!

>liberals are now in complete support of the draft
>liberals now hate draft dodgers