Our school put up these posters about racist halloween costumes up in the halls and these trump supporters put up like...

our school put up these posters about racist halloween costumes up in the halls and these trump supporters put up like 5 ridiculous pages of what they think is an amazing criticism wherever the posters where so my roommate and i destroyed them and made a pissbaby wall

I see those on campus every year too. What's your major?

Print a picture of a Nazi uniform and say "You're right! No more costumes of degenerates!"

Who the fuck wears ANY of those?

Halloween is for children to dress up as scary things.

I don't wear a culture

It's literally their fault for stereotyping themselves and blame it on other people for buying a costume

>But without multiculturalism HOW WILL YOU GET CHINESE FOOD
>But don't eat the chinese food it's out culture not yours

>most of these costumes are store bought

Where's the beef for the manufactures
and the groups that came up with the product?

And c'mon look at all those white people literally making it look better where we got these sad sack fucks presenting it.
I couldn't think of wanting to hang out or converse with any of these low lifes.

Now chief tonto. That fucking guy looks like a hoot. All those people look like fun happening people.

Romanians chimping out against people dressing up as Dracula when?

>one dude in blackface
>pretending people still actually do that
Why are libtards so bad at propaganda? There's a big sign near my house with Hillary, Obama, and Bernie next to John F. Kennedy saying STRONGER TOGETHER VOTE DEMOCRAT. It's honestly embarrassing.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Is wrong to blackface?
How do your comedians impersonate black celebrities then?

>Phoenicians were white

Why is there never pic related on these posters?

KEK is with us.

Because y'all don't whine as loudly as the "oppressed groups" do.

WE WUZ ABCs AND SHEEIT

Can you guys please post some pics of non-whites dressing up as stereotypical whites so that I can make reverse psy-ops posters to hang on campus?

Pic related is the type of stuff I want to make.

forgot pic

Triggered

I was just going to not shave for a couple of days and chuck a blanket over my head.

>latex comdum
>defibulator

Also banning someone from using an electric chair or guillotine isn't much of a punishment.

Guess

What about this costume?

DELETE THIS IRELAND

immigrant child with crows feet around eyes

Kek, who tf dresses up in blackface for Halloween? These obviously aren't costumes. Ones a hula girl and the other one is an Indian as in "cowboys and indians" it's a person from history or a character from culture not a race, and any Asian costume is obviously gonna be a mortal kombat thing or something. Never seen a blackface or Mexican or plain asian costume before though.

>tfw you watch Japanese shows
It's fucking great, they bring out stereotype after stereotype and just don't give a fuck. A common joke is

>here is a person that is black/white

And as soon as they see them, everyone laughs. I'm going to miss my shows when western ideals take over Japan more.

someone from Sup Forums needs to dress as blackface Hitler

Mmmmm, that's one salty refugee.

If somebody would dress up as a plumber with Polish flag attached I would just laugh because I am not some insecure faggot.

If a nigro would dress up as a hussar I would be like "Ok, thats pretty weird but whatever. That is just a costume".

It actually feels nice, makes your country relevant.

nobody likes us

>

Yes, that's the plan.

I'm not entirely sure you understand the humor in that edited image.

Here's a new one I just made

Reminder it's only racist when it's stereotyping non-white cultures.

"Chinese food" is American any way.... No one really wants to eat what the real Chinks eat.

I'd laugh my ass off if I saw a really built black wearing a full hussar outfit, wings included, that'd be great

>google European halloween costumes
>select obvious ones that even retards can get, such as scottish, bavarian, roman, etc.
>make a counter poster accusing them of cultural appropriation and insensitivity
>enjoy leftist meltdown

why do you not have your own personal kwanzɑ uniform for standard shopping trips

variation on this with another nigger celebrity appropriating Scottish culture

CRASHED THIS PLANE

WITH NO SURVIVORS.

>don't use "man on moon"

What did he mean by that

I used to wear that when I was a waiter.

Go back to Tumblr

>"Chinese food" is American any way

I wonder how your "Chinese" food differs from our "Chinese" food.
Ours is mainly based on Indonesian cuisine, due to our colonial past.

I do eat real Chinese from time to time.
It's actually quite nice.

>Clearly jungle asian attempting to appropriate offense over Japanese stereotype

Because if someone wants to be a German for Halloween, they wear a hijab.

you guys should have to still wear those fucked up wooden shoes. like you don't get a choice. pointed wooden shoes with gay artwork drawn on.

Lots of people here still use them for gardening and such, because they are very easy to clean and easier to put on or off than rubber boots.

The artwork is just for tourists.

Whites have no culture and nothing to appropriate

Duh user, get on the hate whitey bandwagon already

HEY GUYS HOW'S IT GOING

Astronaut costumes.

Onion. Lots of onion.

Hint: they eat pig testacles.

You guys should go full out and make a few with like a sad Frankenstein or a sad mummy, make it so nobody can wear any costume, ever.

I think it really depends where you are.

I only know Chinese people from big cities.
They say they never ate any weird stuff.

I think the Chinese from the countryside eat everything they can't sell in the city.