This 1000 year old holocaust survivor is voting for hillary - what's your excuse Sup Forums?

this 1000 year old holocaust survivor is voting for hillary - what's your excuse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/18/holocaust-survivor-hologram-pinchas-gutter-new-dimensions-history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Survived the holocaust
>Years later

They talk about it like if the holocaust happened yesterday.

>I'm going to ruin the world before I die so you go down with me goyim.

Even wounded or weak, the jew can be dangerous. Next time get hotter ovens Hans.

pol suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4

Jesus the evil of the Jews.

>voting for the next hitler
>probably so she has something else to get sympathy for
Color me surprised.

wtf I love Hillary now.

Can't wait for all the 'holocaust survivors' to die so the jews can stop shoving it in our face 70 years later. Then again I doubt they will.

>what's your excuse Sup Forums?

I wasn't born in time to make sure she was gassed

lol 100 years from now they'll still be claiming they survived the holocaust.

>1000 year old

>he thinks the holocaust meme will end when holocaust survivors are dead

kek

I will vote for hillary in my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

They are literally making Star Wars style holograms of Holocaust survivors so that the goyim in centuries to come can be made to feel guilty as well

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/18/holocaust-survivor-hologram-pinchas-gutter-new-dimensions-history

It's going to be even worse, without witnesses, it's going to be a shitfest, they're going to make up even bigger lies about the shekelcost.

This maybe the most brazen scheme the Jews have ever pulled. Can I got ZOG buxx for my father's Vietnam trauma?

No, goy, only the holocaust was severe enough to leave all jews traumatized

>didn't get citizenship to vote for Obama
What a racist

She's a kike, what do you expect?

>jew votes for shillary
what a surprise

Step your game up grandma

racial trauma is passed down genetically, didn't you hear the memo

every kike is a holocaust survivor, just like every basketball-american has suffered the hardships of slavery

So many survivors...it's a miracle

why didn't the nazis have a plan for dealing with the remaining jews in the camps if it seemed like the war was going to end? It's like the end of slavery. when it started to become clear that the south was going to lose why didn't the confederate army send word to kill every remaining negro and that they would try to buy them a couple months to do it.

are you fucking kidding me? please be fake

she was probably living in switzerland in a mansion the lying kike

Which is ironic as Hillary bears more resemblance to Hitler than trump.

Maybe she is just hankering for a return to the old days?

>god damn I miss being fucking gassed

>The Holocaust did not happen
>the jews deserved what Hitler did to them

this baffles the Sup Forums.

Jesus.

I think when we defeat the jews we should use life extending technologies to keep them alive and torture them for eternity.

These parasites must live in hell for their crimes.

>They talk about it like if the holocaust happened yesterday.
In their minds this traumatic experience happened yesterday.

>voting for the woman who'll bring Hitler worshipping Muslims who are attacking Jews in Europe to finish you off

>1000 year old holocaust survivor
Kek so the holcaust took place 1000 years aho. Ok whatever you say, Italy.

The damn thing happened almost a century ago. How many of these survivors can still be living today?

>1000 year old

it did take place yesterday, in the scheme of things. 70 years is nothing.

oy vey, yer gonna make us do labor, goyim?
That's like gassing us all to death!

Checked, and yeah, it was a pretty shitty extermination.

Jews all over the fucking place innit?

Happened 75 years ago. There are Holocaust survivors almost the same age as Drumpf

Mfw lesson 1 of genetics and evolution is that an organism can not gain alleles during a lifetime.

BTFO Hong Kong

>damn

Both her parents were made into lampshades 5 to 10 years before she was born. She has one of the lampshade by her bed to read kike history at night by the dim light. It's a sacred thing.

So the prophecy was wrong?

They will just shove "Holocaust Survivor Descendants" in your children's face. That's already what niggers are doing, even if barely any of them can prove their actual ancestry.
The Holocaust meme will die when Jews won't control most of the media anymore, a.k.a never.

it was real in her mind

too bad if it was real in life she would be a lamp

Heh, that's cute, watch this

G O Y Y

You'd think a Holocaust survivor would know the importance of surveillance

Most Jews I know voting trump

> Implying they won't send grand grand grand sons of holocaust survivors as they already do

I'm Jewish myself but it's too bad that this kike rat did not go in the gas chamber.

WTF you can't turn around without running into a holocaust survivor, it's also as if not very many Jews were killed.

>voting for the next Hitler so she can set up her kids with a human rights tragedy to cash in on for the next 100 years
Good plan

She looks like Hillary imotbqhfampai

>Oy vey! New research shows that being a Holocaust survivor is passed onto genes.
>Being a Holocaust survivor is now a race and is racist to deny the Holocaust, Oy vey!
That'd be pretty cyberpunk. Many they could create an SNP with a GG (good goy) genotype that disables their ability to deny the holocaust.

>Which is ironic as Hillary bears more resemblance to Hitler than trump.
Neither of them resemble him, and comparing them is a shill tactic.

This.

>>In the scheme of things

million years ago WAS yesterday in reference to the big bang.

Of course it's all relative, you git.

>She's getting citizenship so she can vote for Hillary

How long has she been here without citizenship, and if she can get it on whim so easily why are we excusing so many illegals who can't even do that?

Have you never heard of epigenetics?

Holo... Holohoax?

All these Holocaust survivors are coming out every, it's like every jew's a holocaust survivor.
They're making it sound like Holocaust was some kind of summer camp where no one was deliberately killed, like the camps were full of fun activities, pools, horses - oh wait.

All Jews are technically holocaust survivors.

Even the dead ones?

Yes. All living and dead Jews are holocaust victims and survivors at the same time.

Sheeeet.

I guess the 150.000 jews who worked for Hitler were all holocaust survivors too.
Really makes you think