NO WARRANT NEEDED! Weiner gives FBI permission to search laptop

Where were you when it all started to collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-emails-fbi-abedin/index.html
twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/792809834466963456
youtube.com/watch?v=SZislCeRb3s
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLVSJXdu8I
youtu.be/kiy7BFnubps
infowars.com/election-fraud-smokescreen-by-new-fbi-investigation-special-report/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP Sup Forums SEE THIS

Bump

He's flipping to save his skin

Witness

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Guess Weiner prefers this to being raped in prison. Win-win!

>Weiner is a pedo
>Doesn't want to go to prison

Yeah, I'm shocked.

he already deleted everything :^)

Shit, if he is letting them check it then there probably isn't anything that bad on there.

Also reports coming in that there were 650,000 EMAILS

FUCKING INSANE

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

Its blatantly obvious that wiener is giving them full access because there's NOTHING in there to indict hillary

Time to face reality drumpfags

Pleas out with FBI to let indecency charges drop.

Cooperates as material witness,

fucks over the party and wife that abandoned him.

Sounds like he just set himself nicely.

Faggots get in here

PROOF FBIANON WAS RIGHT

>James Comey revived the investigation of Clinton's email server as he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents, sources say

What a bunch of fucking morons you are.

He's cooperating to avoid prison. She's busted you fucking cultist loser.

their will always be information to convict the cunt, MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah or, you know, there's nothing in the emails.

>B-but bad people willingly go to jail!
Lol
I'm sure Clinton would appreciate her name being associated with an ongoing pedophile case

Not bad for HIM

Surely DOJ will block them by saying they lack the security clearnce to read them.

WIENER WILL "AN HERO" BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER...

Nothing to see here Madame president is clean and clear

650.000 emails in total by wiener and a full backup of his wife's emails

it is fucking over

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-emails-fbi-abedin/index.html

who the FBI?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA

SINGING LIKE A BIRD

>Weiner spills all, makes huge mess for Hillary.

Serves her right she trusted a jew

SHOOT YOUR BODY
INTO THE MOONLIGHT

Female Body Inspector, you fucking nigger.

>B-but bad people willingly go to jail!
>implying he didnt cut a deal to avoid jail time
Lol

I'm not sure about that user

A. Weiner single handedly brought the most corrupt government party to their knees. The patriarchy is real.

Hillary BTFO

>implying a D-list actress would have inside information on an ongoing FBI investigation
>implying she wasn't just trying to make a joke

Holy fuck you don't know anything do you?

FBI agents have TS/SCI, and they can see anything if it's evidence of crime

Give up the keyoboard Ben, we're winning this one

Here's a (((you)))

The only 2 reasons he'd give them access freely are a) there's nothing incriminating on there, or b) he cutting a deal with the Feds for a lesser sentence.

This is pretty well crafted. Here is a (you).

Put Weiner in witness protection, he's a true patriot and does not deserve to get suicided.

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/792809834466963456

Can't make this stuff up, folks

>implying a jew named weiner knows how to delete emails permanently

Poor Anthony. It was a shame he committed suicide tomorrow.

F

How long till Crooked Hillary gets unironically arrested anons?

also

youtube.com/watch?v=SZislCeRb3s

>Official theme of the happening. :^)

That's the point, I agree with you. Anyone who thinks he's not doing this to drag as many people down with him for a lighter sentence hasn't spend a day looking at the justice system.

>Weiner brings them to their knees
>Makes giant leak
It ain't gonna suck itself

This bypasses Obama's DOJ block holy shit.

>implying that refutes anything I just said

depends who wins the election she may very well be impeached if she wins but if Trump wins he will probably slam her like a freight train

Right, only autistic atheists poses such wizardry.

>nothing is found
>back to hillary is an angel trump is hitler narrative
>hillary wins

Still no fucking source for this, faggots. Give me one so I can email Leighton.

THE MADMAN

>gives permission, no warrnat needed

Sure, they will manage to check out over 650k emails, host another committee and witness hearing.

Warrnat would buy democrats like what? 1 day? It does not matter, we are 8 dayes before the elections, FBI won't do shit in that time, it is just too much work to handle, unless they would delegate a whole department to sort out this case ASAP.

Reopen of this case was pure political play and its only purpose is to struck democrats candidate votes. Not that I am not happy about it.

Feminism is unintentionally causing this all. Human should have been sucking Weiner's dick more. Texting is free speech. This is all feminism's fault.

They won't conclude their investigation quick enough for that. She'll have this cloud hanging over her up to election day and beyond.

Oh he's gonna cooperate if they got him with the kids.

Read the tweet.

Bret Baier and Chris Wallace are legit.

Yes but neither of them sent the tweet.

If Trump wins then she's finished. However, a president can pardon themselves too. She can just do that?

I want her to go down, but after the shitshow in July, I have no faith that anything will happen to her. They did the same thing with her aides.

Any president who would pardon themselves would be impeached. That's why Nixon stepped down to let Ford pardon him before he could be impeached.

Not ORCON you fucking nigger. Not even ODNI IG got access to some of the SAP information during the original investigation.

But you are correct the DOJ would not be able to block them being read in.

I don't understand the big deal; Hillary said she deleted emails etc. and the slimy husband of her senior staffer had them on his computer.

This doesn't really have much to do with Hillary, because she can claim the emails were downloaded without her knowledge and pin it all on Wiener or his wife.

Unless the emails actually contain controversial or confidential material, which we can only speculate on right now, nothing has changed.

Everyone is pushing this new development and it is interesting that the FBI is bringing it to light publicly before the election, but it's not a game changer. Think Hillary supporters or anti-Trump folks are going to change their mind because Wiener "stole her emails"? Nope.

I know you guys think any alternative thinking = CTR, but the Trump shills are in full alert mode right now, trying to change what is clearly an inevitable conclusion: Trump is going to lose the election. Period. Acknowledging this doesn't make you a shill and denial isn't going to change reality.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLVSJXdu8I

Apparently it's all a smokescreen. Also buy Brainforce it really helps me concentrate and my IQ is through the roof

Haaaaa!

Is Hillary done? For real?

fucking retard, it's not about whether he "stole" the emails, it's about the contents of the emails

>Said increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

File was labeled life insurance, considering this is Weiners ass in the fire it ain't surprising he broke it out

Weren't Huma and Weiner separated? Is this his ultimate revenge?

>it's about the contents of the emails
So everyone is excited about speculation?

This isn't going to change the election at all. It'll be a headache for Madame President Clinton, but it isn't going to do anything over the next 9 days but cause the Trump supports to speculate about the evils contained in the emails.

With Nixon it was clear he'd managed to upset a bunch of people around him. Don't forget Nixon refused to go to Bohemian Grove.

Nixon wasn't a good man but Watergate is the most wimpy 'scandal' of all time in relative terms. Compare Watergate to the mile long list of Crooked Hillarys crimes, there has to be an agenda to have another 'Nixon' scenario.

>nothing has changed

The emails that the Weiner team found were significant enough that they forwarded them to the Clinton investigators, who found them significant enough to ask the director to reopen a criminal investigation into a Presidential candidate 11 days before an election.

Hillary is playing you guys for a fool by pretending that these are just duplicates or that they don't involve her at all.

I'd love to talk about the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation too.

youtu.be/kiy7BFnubps

>Weiner stole them
>It's no big deal
Holy fuck you are desperate. The files are likely in a .pst from humas email. Meaning Huma backed them up on weiners laptop. There is no theft involved. The game changer is the fact that a presidential candidate is under investigation by the FBI and could be the first in history to be elected during said investigation. If she is indicted, there would be extreme unrest in Congress.

The German is Right!

>developing FBI investigation
>it's fucking nothing
>drumpf BTFO
yeah ok shill

>What kind of candidate you want senpai?

The Weiner is going state! How Will the Hillary camp react?

Wow, thank you for correcting the record!

Sometimes it takes a dick to defeat a cunt

GOOD MORNING

Hillary as a political project is in the Nile.

Well, Weiner is looking at pedophile charges. So he is gonna sing like a canary to save his ass from that Bubba pounding he would get in prison.

infowars.com/election-fraud-smokescreen-by-new-fbi-investigation-special-report/

Here's text version

>The emails that the Weiner team found were significant enough that they forwarded them to the Clinton investigators, who found them significant enough to ask the director to reopen a criminal investigation into a Presidential candidate 11 days before an election.
Yes, it's a politically-motivated attempt to sway the election by the FBI. That part is clear.

Clinton already has won, get over it.

I'd rather have a wily snake leading my country than some faggy blowhard. If half of what people claim Hillary has done is true, she can clearly handle her shit and get what she wants.

When a businessman is like this people praise him and figure it's a means to an end. When a politician does this people think it's terrible and oh the audacity!

How do you think high-level politicians get to where they are? They aren't nice guys who follow rules. How naive are people?

The email "scandal" is just like Benghazi, which was an ineffectual attempt to stop the Clinton machine.

650,000 emails?!? shit... that's sound like practically everything...

THIS KILLS THE CLINTON

THIS MIGHT VERY WELL BE IT. HOHOHOHOOOOOO

>Meaning Huma backed them up on weiners laptop.
Which means Huma and Wiener are fucked, not Hillary. She can claim they backed up (AKA stole) the emails without her knowledge.

Admittedly, the email scandal is pretty wimpy too. Yes it was illegal but the fact that she lied about it every step of the way and tried to cover it up by deleting evidence is why it is such a big deal.

Plus she's a massive cunt who has done so many evil things that it's necessary that she be punished, regardless of for what reason. I think people felt similarly about Watergate. Stupid reason but necessary because it was something that could be used in a court of law.

>the FBI Director that every Democrat spent the last 6 months worshipping is now an evil Russian spy who hates democracy

Jesus. Is anything her fucking fault? You idiots nominated someone who was under a federal criminal investigation. How the hell did you think it would end up?

Yeah I just read that elsewhere. Was Weiner a Mossad agent hoovering everything up or what?

Which is why the FBI just reopened a case into Hillary? Yeah, keep telling yourself it has nothing to do with Hillary.

Lol everyone saying she's finished. The emails haven't even been released and completely read by the FBI.

You have no evidence but are so sure of yourself. Just like there's no evidence donald is likely to win yet you are convinced. Maybe if you stopped prematurely ejaculating over any news article that has the word email in it you drumpf-philes could organize and figure out an actual good approach to convinving the American people to vote for this pumpkin head.

You are wasting the few days you have left aggressively shit posting, like it's gonna change anything

Eh, you had me until this post. 6/10

Way she gets her way is through death, threats, blackmail and conspiring with those in just as deep shit as she is.

She's a terrible person in it to profit for herself, she's easily the worst choice for a president this election cycle has thrown up

>Yes, it's a politically-motivated attempt to sway the election by the FBI. That part is clear.

holy fuck why are all leafs so fucking stupid

i really hope all the clinton supporters leave for your shit country, you would all get along great as you descend into chaos

Wouldn't that still be considered mishandling classified materials? Yes, yes it would

Weiner isn't fucked, he would not have given permission had he known his ex had been using his computer to store emails.

>How do you think high-level politicians get to where they are? They aren't nice guys who follow rules.
that's the point, that's why we're electing independent businessman donald trump instead of an extremely crooked career politician

Nixon was wise to the Jews, and Jews have a sixth sense for sniffing out goyim who are aware of them, so they can scheme together to ruin them.

If Trump becomes President were going to have an unending series of little shit tier (((plots))) to try to get Trump tangled up and impeached.

Hard to even believe that it is that many emails. This could be a treasure trove of dirt on everyone in NY and DC. Imagine what could be in there....

No doubt this could lead to further devices, email addresses to search, and other people to be brought into the case.

After all the bs this election is all falls due to a pedo Jew from Brooklyn and his Saudi backed wife.