So how the fuck did this Rick have that info on who president Morty really was?

So how the fuck did this Rick have that info on who president Morty really was?

it was a setup by evil morty

Evil Morty planted him so Manager Morty would try to kill him and he'd get the edge to win the election.

Was going to say the same thing.

Doesn't matter, he is dead at the end.

How so? He only showed up in that one scene.

He was seen floating around in space at the end.

He saw evil Morty take off the eyepatch and tuck in the wires? I mean, he had pictures of that scene. Seems pretty obvious.

Could have been a setup, he could have been someone on the inside, he could have been someone that connected the dots. It doesn't really matter.

>it was a setup

Nah, too risky. It's definitely possible that the assassination attempt worked in Evil Morty's favor, but as one of the prison guard Ricks said, if the shot were even slightly more accurate, Evil Morty would be dead. As smart as Evil Morty seems to be, there are just too many variables involved in making sure an actual assassination attempt fails 100% of the time, especially when he's probably not monitoring Manager Morty's every move.

The more I think about it, the less I view Manager Morty being fired as being a calculated move on Evil Morty's part. More likely than not, Evil Morty considered him to be a disposable Morty who probably wouldn't do anything special, and in that scene following his election-swinging speech, he fired him because 1) Manager Morty really wasn't good at his job and 2) firing this Morty on the basis of what he brings to the job is basically what "President Morty" was campaigning about.

IMO, the Detective Rick was likely legit. It's not absurd to think that *someone* -- particularly a Rick -- would've looked deeply enough into a Presidential candidate's background to find things not adding up.

he's dead now, so it doesn't matter.

A few Ricks were starting to get suspicious when they discovered robot Rick's circuitry.

He could be part of an underground group or a stray Rick desperate for anyone to pull the trigger on eyepatch/evil Morty.

Some other people he was a ploy by evil Morty to garner further support with an attempted assassination, and later disposed of to ultimately hide the evidence.

If only Dan Harmon weren't a left-nazi so he could realize the irony of this scene.

You do know that Royland is not exactly a big fan of SJWs tho

^this

if evil morty planned it as a setup then why give information that points to who he really is?
why not make up some other crazy shit that would lead to an assassination attempt?

Are you seriously implying that the writers didn't intend for this scene to be ironic? Or are you just one of those retards who can't detach his politics from anything and thus attaches everyone else's politics to everything, and then judges those things by the politics rather than their actual merit?

I may be retarded, because I don't see the irony here.

>one of those retards who can't detach his politics from anything and thus attaches everyone else's politics to everything, and then judges those things by the politics rather than their actual merit

Sounds about right

SJWs

what?

did you not realize evil morty was a parody of hillary? someone trying to coast along on progressive points that always intended to establish themselves as a dictator?

Remember when we literally had these characters in season one without anyone likening the characters to politicians?
And now we get them yet again only now it's all Trump and Hillary. All Hillary and Trump. The left and the right. The alt this and the alt that. These policies and those policies.

What the fuck? I am not even American so all of this is extra jarring to me.
Sup Forums has gone through Bush, Obama, and there's Trump as the president of America. Bush and Obama Sup Forums were never anything like this though.

Sup Forums was a literal mistake. A politics board on a hobby forum should have never been a thing.

Maybe he's one of the Ricks who were doing the autopsy on the cyborg Rick at the end of that episode where we first see Evil Morty.

Just ignore those idiots who feel the need to project their insecurities and fanboyism about Trump onto everything that has an election or a populist politician.

Yes, that's exactly it. Trumpfags are dumb as shit.

probably one of the ricks from season one assigned to investigate evil rick who figured shit out and went into hiding out of fear or something

Election 2016 ruined 33% of everyone on both sides of the board.
My old art teacher just hides in her studio and paints these really spooky Trumps all day, she may have actually gone insane.
You've got kids who were just normal old nerds who now wave nazi flags and want to bash in the skulls of little black children.
People who write shit are sensitive tissue-thin souls, and they're all going to be fucked up for years- movies, shows, books, music will all be demonstrably worse for possibly years.

Everything is anti-Trump. Everything is is leftist Marxist propaganda. Everyone is calling us names and we have to point it all out.

Isn't there better ways to dispose of the bodies? Why throw them into space?

>who can't detach his politics from anything
>in an episode wich was entirely about politics
you get the retard award user

why not? are you going to go there? do you know a better bigger empty place to drop shit than space?

Blender dimension, also the view outside the citadel would look better.

I really blame the news. They went so hard bashing Trump and making shit about that people started believing it.
After the election instead of dropping the bias the doubled down. It feels like they are still in pre-election mode trying to do whatever they can to bring down his ratings before the election.
I know a few people who have been brainwashed.
>You've got kids who were just normal old nerds who now wave nazi flags and want to bash in the skulls of little black children.
Really sad considering Trump has done more for Black people that 99% of the people calling his racist.
But people see crap about how is racist on TV and think it's true and it draws people out of the woodwork empowering them with lies.

>the view outside the citadel would look better.
nothing but pitch dark?

Beats a freaking cemetery.

a cementery is a pretty fucking stupid idea on a space station with limited space

BECAUSE HE'S DETECTIVE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I feel like evil morty has more in common with caricatures of Obama as a manchurian candidate than with Hillary, but mostly I think he's just a generic "good guy candidate who is secretly evil".

>Sup Forums
>hobby forum

Kys

Man, I'm a Trumpfag and I love R&M. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which side of the coin you're on if you're retarded.

I guarantee when I go into work today some of my liberal co-workers are going to be praising this episode for slamming Trump. The biggest mistake you can make is assuming a group is free of idiots.

Sup Forums was primarily created as copy of japanese imageboards to talk about anime, plus other things. So yes, it is for hobbies but not a forum.

oh I forgot the biggest minds in the universe where unable to build a furnase and use their portal guns,

whats the point of a fucking furnace?
you are surrounded by fucking nothing, miles of fucking nothing, just throw them out and they will eventually float away
they dont even use a furnace for garbage, i guess they could have thrown them to the garbage to get teleported away but who knows how long does it take for garbage to arrive there? better just get them to the nearest exit and be done with it

Plus the final episode is called The Rickchurian Mortydate.

That would be too obvious I feel
It would go with the story to make more sense but he could have just been an extremist
Might have even been evil Morty's original rick

That's some grand delusion. Tell me, who's under investigation for conspiring against the nation with foreign powers again?

it's because evil morty is evil yeah

Getting shot was the most effective way to quickly get more votes in. Which was how he got elected.

Image boards really are a type of forum. Japan agrees, no need to bother them about it.

i donĀ“t get it too

from where i come the left right disputes are a bit les faggot (just a bit)