If Trump loses

Does Sup Forums think Trump supporters will really take up arms if Trump loses?

No sir mister FBI, Sup Forums is a board of peace

You have e-mails to sort through, FBI.

Hello cheese

fpbp

If they do I'm buying plenty of popcorn, coz it will make for marvelous entertainment.

FBI i've seen people saying stuff like 1776 will commence again, i have. not sure what that means, hopefully you lot have the means to decipher that. please, this is a fellow global citizen reaching out to you. i am peaceful, not sure about the others, i do this for satire, please don't look into my profile.

I don't think Trump supporters are suicidal, because then they're no better than the mudslimes they rail against, so I would imagine not.

Hi Mr. FBI agent.

Bye bye Mr. FBI agent.

I'm not from the FBI guys lol

Someone post the list of NSA trigger words

Do tell more.

Are you a girl perchance?

S-SHIT GUYS, RUN FOR IT

Depends on exit polling, election observer reports, margin of loss, etc...

We'll keep you in suspense

oh fug ids dhe nsa

my masarati does 185

postaa lisää nataliaa

Grabbed my musket before sleeping last night if you know what I mean. It's really my go-to move before and after I do anything.

Nice try, NSA... Nice try.

let's fill nsa's hard drives with memes

okei ystävä

Don't worry mister FBI, Sup Forums is a psyops division it's not fit for combat.

no, they are all talk as always

After all her corruption is exposed, and yet if she becomes president, well, what do you expect?

this

he should try /k/ instead

My mom filled out both her and my dad's ballot. He has no clue who / what he voted for. She voted for Hillary for the both of them. I wonder how often this happens.

that's exactly what the FBI would say

tell your mother's husband to kill himself

>mummy will never trample all over your balls in those boots

what's even the point of going on lads

don't give up on your dreams

we got hotel california on our side

noice

Reminder that second amendment and most in the police and military are Trump supporters.

Who's gonna revolt against Trump?
Women? (No and most White women are pro-Trump)
Minorities? (Probably, but with what? pistols and sticks? haha, they are easily defeated)
Beta male Hillary supporters? (Way too low T to even)

There is even an affidavit on the outside of the ballot envelope to sign if someone else fills out the ballot . It states that the voter must choose each selection themselves even if someone else fills it in for them. He just found out that he voted against marijuana and he says that he wouldn't vote that way. She never signed the affidavit either stating that she filled out his ballot.