Devil's Candy

>Pop!

devilscandycomic.com/

Lady Darklord looks a lot better without the beard.

Isn't that Lord Darklady?

Lady Darklord with the white hair. I guess he's not in this episode of Devilizer, but he's hanging around the studio.

Maybe that random guy in panel 5 is him out of costume. Wouldn't know why else he'd want in on the shot.

This third pannel looks exploitable.

Not as much as Kazu himself.

Taking things from Kazu is never wrong

True.

Ultimate Kazu bully: Nemo and Pandora get together and Kazu becomes a third wheel in their outings, hardly talking or taking part.

DO NOT BULLY

Hitomi get out.

he's gonna build himself another girlfriend, but this time with big titties and with a killswitch

Honestly with him living alone in a massive mansion, I don't know why Kazu isn't constantly gatecrashed by school 'friends' wanting a place to party all night and left to clean everything up by himself.

It was a school assignment, he was the only one who didn't in fact build himself a waifu

Kazu is pure

>I don't know why he isn't just building fuckdolls constantly and having the time of his life.
Fixed.

Well he's a nerd. I could see people going to him to make more pandoras though.

>"he didnt in fact build himself a waifu"
i dunno man, creating a cute girl and dressing her in a nurse outfit is pretty waifu-y to me
Nemo is the only pure one (Hitomi doesnt count)

Apparently Kazu didn't so much design her as put her together from the parts of a dead girl. I haven't read the Tokyo Manga pilot myself.

Why does Lord Darklady have to be so hot. God damn it.

She's great but I doubt their marriage will hold, with the way she fawn over Kazu's dad and the way she looks at Lady Darklord.

Not-Blackjack is pretty hot desu

-thinking emoji-

The fact she's a cyclops just makes that threat even better. I miss old Greek mythology.

She probably would too but it's something taboo, like vampires drinking people's blood.

>in fancy dress>>>rule63>>>naked>>>young>>>original>>>human>>>animal>>>JoJo
in order of cuteness

kazu's hot dad seems like the type that gets into a lot of swinging.

Did Pandora's huge tits come with the body or did Kazu sew those on himself?

The former I imagine. He's so bashful about seeing her naked, I couldn't imagine him putting that stuff together without keeping his eyes closed or having Nemo do it.

>stiching marks around her tits
either her corpse was premade or kazu's been a very naughty boy.

Nah the center line is easy to access while keeping something draped over the sides. Kazu's innocence and bully attraction persists.

Why is everybody in this series wife-able?

I always assumed it was like in the actual Frankenstein book where the monster wasn't just full body parts put together, but pieces of flesh assembled into a larger than average form.

This page is what all toku\superheroes should be about.

How many times to you think Hitomi has had to stitch up that doll after losing control of her strength?

That's an autopsy Y-incision. It was probably made before he got the body parts and he just stitched it back up.

this page and Kazu's absent parents make his comment at the beginning of Chapter 2 about how Devilizer "taught him to be a man" really sad

>pandora literally smells like garbage
>wife-able

She took a bath that one time.

>Not wanting a stinky wife

Get in the goddamn robot, Kazu

>Hitomi's parents rushing to her room after hearing multiple loud bangs
>break down the door open and sees her on a broken bed on top of that Kazu doll
wew
one can only imagine what that doll's bee through

That's lewd, user. I only meant hugging in full pajamas.

o-oh, of course. i m-meant innocently wrestling on the bed as well. ha ha

>2017 jojo style

What kind of devil is Kazu anyhow?

>checks website
>imp

huh.

while he does have some sameface issues now, Araki's still a master of paneling, composition and motion. I also love the hatching the new style has

Yeah I was he was some sort of vampire with all the bat themes and fangs but he's just a creepy pale kid.

he would make an amazing trap

Position's taken.

Or is it?

she'll grow out of it once those huge tits come in

Or her voice drops.

Chapter Everybody Has Big Tiddies Except Hitomi

Shame the patreon wallpaper aren't publicly released any more. A recent swimsuit one showed she was decently stacked.

>hitomi
>decently stacked
was it fanart?

Devilizer is a true hero of justice, Lord Darklady is a slut though.

No

>stacked cute girls
fuck. now i need a devil's candy anime.

That's still like a B though.

More than flat tho

>Hitomi's hair are orange and not light blonde
delet

I wonder how Kazu would feel about Pandora wearing a skimpy swimsuit with her big tits bouncing around.

Never read this before, but what a cutie.