PROOF FBIANON WAS RIGHT

>James Comey revived the investigation of Clinton's email server as he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents, sources say

SHADILAY MOTHERFUCKERS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886942/Resignation-letters-piling-disaffected-FBI-agents-wife-urging-admit-wrong-Director-Comey-jumped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html

inderdasting

>mutinous agents
Are they, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

(little kid voice) bump.

I never doubted FBI user. I am a true believer desu~

Didnt his wife get paid off though?

>have your agents monitor Sup Forums 24/7
>they get redpilled
>they go full MAGA on your ass

That was the assistant director's wife if I recall correctly (Comey is the director)

I can believe it.

This is like if some dude cast an actual fireball at your local LARP meetup
>WTF dude I thought we were just pretending??

And people here didn't think that a civil war was not going to happen.

This entire leak fiasco was perpetrated by insiders who were disgusted by the crony establishment.

i can't believe it lads
justice
real actual justice
it's really happening
i'm crying tears of joy

thank you spanishanon

Assuming FBIanon is real I wouldn't be surprised if this actually legitimately happened to a few of them.

None of this even matters since the next Trump tape is gonna leak, tomorrow most likely, and Trump is gonna plummet in support

The American people don't care about corruption when someone said some naughty words.

Even if charges are filed, it won't be until after she's in office

Do we love our FBI agents or what?

And she's running for a state Senate job too here in Va. I don't know shit about the state candidates but for the first time in my life I'm voting red.

Hell, it happened to freaking CTR and those faggots typically start off a lot further from Sup Forums philosophically than an FBI agent trained to shoot charging niggers.

>Trump tape is gonna leak

The Mormon hit piece?

Did Trump and his wife do anal on a holy day?

>Trump loses the election
>declares its rigged
>civil war ensues with army and FBI backing trump
Best timeline

>t. someone who hasn't bet on Trump

I want my money ASAP goys.

Don't forget the Secret Service. They've hated Hitlery since the 90s and would just love an excuse to take her down for good. Literally within five minutes of her USSS detail hearing that Trump declared civil war she and Kaine would be dead.

>According to the source, Comey fretted over the problem for months and discussed it at great length with his wife, Patrice.

It really could happen.

Someone post the original fbianon screen caps.

Despite the memes, republicans and the right aren't violent enough to start a civil war

Hillary winning has a higher chance of sparking one than if Trump wins.

tick tock retard

Why are you giving up all these weekend early votes?

FBI boys spent too long monitoring our shitposts and inadvertently red pilled themselves.

>implying we haven't filed more reports to the FBI that any other organization in history. Probably multiple times over

FBI /ourguys/ ?

What world are we living in?

It is truly a great time to be alive.

Time to check the archives

>FBI /ourguys/ ?
REEEEE....KEEP YOUR LED-DIT BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE, PLEASE...

You are wrong Hillary has jack shit. They've been trying to kill trump time and time again and it hasn't worked. If they fucking had anything they would have released it already

Kek. Good one.

FBI agents are about the MAGA before MAGA was a thing.

This was on hannity, it was common knowledge even in the press...do you really fucking think, with all the computer bullshit going on right now, ANY FBI person would ever come near this site?

You're insane.

>The goal of Soros is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become on people ruled by a radically pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division.

WAIT WHAT

Any chance of a payout if Hillary is initially declared president but it is overturned but he courts?

>implying Hillary and her team are the ones leaking

It's coming from the GOP

>Sup Forums think the FBI is on their side

She nagged him into MAGA.. are old white women the saviors of America? I guess so!

The right has
>FBI
>Army
>Veterans
>Police
>Scientists
>Game devs

The left has
>Celebrities
>Politicians
>Indie game devs
>Musicians
>Social scientists
>Academia

And they wonder why they're losing, despite all of their inherent support in colleges and universities.

WE ARE THE JEWS NOW

The qualifier (for my bets at least) is "next president".

I would definitely hire a lawyer if she "won" the election but was replaced with Trump before inauguration.

How long until the might of Kek makes the FBI go full 1488? We need some kind of power in government if we want to efficiently bring about the day of the rope.

Why would they wait though? There is no reason for them to wait. Project varitas or whatever it was would have been a good time to drop shut but they didn't now this? Yeah I have my doubts they even tried to fucking get trump on making lewd comments to a fucking 12yr old. I have a super hard time believing they have jack shit

SOMEONE REDPILL ME TOO FUCK SAKES

FBI has usually been the good guys, CIA on the other hand. There's a reason the two agencies don't talk...

The FBI keeps a letter of when they tried to destroy MLK Jr. to remind them to use their power for good.

> FBI careerist cucks have balls after all
never thought I'd live to see it tbqh senpais.

Daily male, butt fuckit. Have a bump anyway

>Foreign powers are in possession of some of the documents we have analyzed, because they were hacked from the Clinton server. Trump has some files as well, and likely plans to leak them and use them to his advantage soon.

If this guy is legit why didn't we see any of these? Election is in 8 days, but all we have are the Podesta emails, and they have mediocre effect.

Guys, sincerely sorry to be "that guy" but I've been AFK for the last like, 12 hours about. Can someone please aware me of FBIanon? Also is that CTR fag above legit, talking about his "nah a new trump tape will leak he'll be done lol..." at all? But more importantly tho, what did FBIanon have to say?

I never understood why the fuck people believe social sciences

Where you want it senpai, ass or mouth?

Because the American people have the attention span of a gnat

You saw how fast Trump rebounded from the first tape, they want this shit fresh in voters minds when they go to the polls

>Comes was also worried
>Comes was also
>Comes was
>Comes

Will FBI user ever come back?

The sword is mightier than the pen

Wtf I love FBI now

I highly doubt its going to matter. Not many people watch the news a fuckload or even read the paper its going to be way to late

Doesnt matter. only thing that matters is that pill works desu

>The atmosphere at the FBI had been toxic ever since Jim announced last July he wouldn't recommend an indictment against Hillary
>toxic ever since Jim announced last July
>since Jim announced
>Jim

Don't you know user? Apparently the 'alt-right' runs the republican party now.

And they're violent enough for the rest of us.

ARE X-FILES INVOLVED SOMEHOW?
WHERE'S MULDER IN THIS SHIT
THIS IS NOT AYYLMAO SHIT IS IT

He's been suicided for months

Trump can't leak shit himself, it'll get discredited immeditaely and people will start asking if Trump broke the law by owning top secret documents without a clearance.

He can't release anything.

Sup Forums is always right.

Have any pics or posts showing that?

I believe you but I want to see them being redpilled

Sweet

Maybe we've already seen them

>dailymail
>news source

gg

republicans = democrats, haven't you heard Trump speak? This would be an anti-establishment war.

enemy of my enemy

It's a good feeling that, in all this darkness and corruption in our world, there are a few good people who fight back against it.

Thanks, Fox.

It's a nickname for James. Like how Richard's are called Dick.

He mentioned that life is everywhere. Might be aliums might be him just fucking around.

I really want to know if the government is hiding shit about aliums.

They always were. You don't go into the FBI without a belief you care going to do good for your country. And you can't get past the background check unless you are that type of person.

Within the establishment sure

But a civil war would be waged by the people

Your average right leaning person isn't violent

Why was fbi larper right?
>i aint reading all that shit

True. But why not Russia, they could've done it via wikileaks. I also doubt now that wikileaks have the deleted 33k mails. The final Podesta emails will come out roughly just before election, if they're keeping the pace.

I wish I'm wrong, and next week we'll see the really good stuff, but I just can't see it happening right now.

Yes we are or rather we can be. Once the law is down we will exact our revenge against these weak leftists

It's true. Why do you think the juice want hordes of shitskin rapefugees in Europe and North America but not in Israel?

because there is plenty of actually useful stuff out there. benchmarking, network management and policy co-ordination between peers all derives from social science and has made (public) policy-making a lot more efficient

This outcome is even better than if she would've been impeached in July.

That feels when you realise we are God's Chosen People. WE WILL MARCH ON THE HOLY LANDS AND RECLAIM WHAT THE BIBLE HAS PROMISED US

I know. But look at the guy -- watch the vids of him at Congress. That's James "Just don't call us weasels" Comey. Can you really imagine anyone other than his wife calling him Jim?

>Obama and Hillary wont let the x-files department investigate ayylmaos
>Mulder and his bunch decide to crash the dems with no survivors
b e s t
t i m e l i ne

>Your average right leaning person isn't violent
People tend to become violent when they are told lies and their lives made a game - everyone has their limit. No one would want to watch this sham go on.

SHADILAY, KEK WALKS AMONG US

Give me a minute, they're on another machine I haven't booted up in a while.

How is her impeachment any good?
All you'd get is 4 years of Kaine, who is arguably more popular (or rather less unpopular) than she is, which would make the 2020 election more difficult to win for the GOP.

>Implying Fox isn't investigating meme magic.

Fuck yeah. Even if the brass are corrupt bastards as long as the rank and file are still good people with integrity the jews will never win.

My Digits are holy. PRAISE HIM