IS THIS THE END OF CLINTON???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Construction_permit
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-berkeley-balcony-collapse-20150616-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHE
IS
DONE

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Literally everybody does that.
Delete this thread.

what's the angle? are they trying to draw sympathy for her, by making the media appear to be out to get her?

Just another example of their belief that rules and laws don't apply to them.

>look everyone. we aren't bias. we report the dirt on the clintons too.
No one is falling for this shit

Why dont they report on actual stuff? Like Laureate University or the fact a ridiculous amount of money was recently taken out of the Clinton Foundation?

I'm OK with breaking that law, it's fucking stupid and shouldn't exist in the first place.

UNLESS YOU HAPPEN TO BE THE REASON THE LAW EXISTS.

A regular Woodward and Bernstien!

Remember, they got Capone on tax evasion.

I don't care that she broke that law, only cucks get permits for that.

LOCK THEM UP!

From doing a few remodels in my time, this will fall on the contractor. Bill wasn't doing the work. They hired someone who failed to do their job.

Shit gets dumber all the time. Next out, Donald Trump was brewing bathtub gin during prohibition. Hillary Clinton had a violent potty training.

>media attempting to save face after this bullshit

It's time like these we remember the rules.

We do not forgive, we do not forget

As cringy as it may seem today, that was our constitution. And is that not what we're fighting for?

You can't do something to your own house without permission? Seriously?

THATS QUITE A KEKSHED THEY GOT BACK THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't speak for the USA (or even outside of my province), but I believe here it is the homeowners responsibility to pull the permits and apply in name of the contractor.
Take that with a grain of salt though, everyone could have just been fucking with me/wrong.

It's for the city/authority to make sure that the work being done is up to code and not violating any laws.

NO

Why would they need to get permits? Laws don't apply to the Clintons

>there are people that actually go get permits for home renovations

There is no such thing as real things she is clean as a whistle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Construction_permit

NYT is looking for an exit strategy.
This is a flare.

Media will be retreat come Monday. It's a full on rout.

Kys

In non-shit states/cities its mostly a formality and only enforced for contractors. It prevents anyone from blaming the city when some idiot burns down a whole street of houses because he fucked up some wiring. In my city you technically have to get a permit to build a new fence for example. When my dad went to go get a permit to do that, the lady at the office laughed and said she had never seen someone actually get a fence permit in the 20+ years she worked there. I have never gotten a permit to do any of the work I've done on my house and I don't know anyone that does, with the exception of major electrical work that requires pulling out the meter.

The real humour of this is the permit raj in urban areas is something demanded by leftist nimbies. Will be interesting to see them ignore this and at the same time demand increased regulation at local levels

>The only thing that stood in the way of Clinton was her corruption coming directly from someone in the US government
Wikileaks and everything else didn't matter one bit, what was required was for her shit to come straight from the horses arse before her connections realised that the game was ogre. This Weiner thing basically confirms the validity of the emails, especially if a lot of the sensitive emails are duplicates (ergo it wasn't injected material by the leakers before they passed it on to wikileaks).

tbqh with you famalamadingosatemybaby, no one should have to do that, the clintons included.

The law is clearly racist.

Apologize.

is fucking stupid that you have to do that

yeah... there are minimum construction standards that must be met in order to use or sell the property... otherwise it may be deemed unfit for human habitation and the local government would be tasked with removing the health hazard.

in the past several years it has been outdoor raised decks that have been failing and killing people. people seem to think that construction doesn't really involve physics, material science, or engineering - you can just watch a few episodes of HGTV, load your new Dodge Ram pickup truck with some supplies down at Home Depot, and set a weekend aside to slap together that home addition.

O M G

>New York Times
>Trump called them out for wikileaks

Even the ones working directly for Hillary are throwing her under the bus.

THE MAINSTERAM MEIA IS TURNING ON HER

IT'S EXACTLY AS DILBERTMAN SAID

THEY ARE RELEASING ALL THE DIRT THEY HAD O HER AND WERE SITTING ON

SHE IS FINISHED

General should've been able to do that.

It's done to prevent future owners from buying something possible messed up from a current stupid owner.

>you can just watch a few episodes of HGTV, load your new Dodge Ram pickup truck with some supplies down at Home Depot, and set a weekend aside to slap together that home addition.

This is exactly how the contractors do it though. Do you really think the mexicans who build houses have engineering degrees? Modern home construction is simple as shit and Home Depot has basically every kind of material you would need to build a house from scratch. The hard part is almost entirely in getting the foundation right and proper electrical wiring. Shoddy home construction is usually a result of laziness and penny pinching more often than poor design.

contractor doesn't file and pay for the permits.

homeowner gets permit
contractor does work

ignorance doesn't save you

A good inspector can catch anything that is going to be a problem. And even still, the only thing that rationale would work for is wiring, plumbing, and sizeable additions. There is no reason why building a new fence or hanging new drywall should require a permit.

>It's for the city/authority to make sure that the work being done is up to code and not violating any laws.

for the blue pilled yes, this is the reason.

the REAL reason is so they can do a new property tax assessment and stick you with 1k more in tax a year.

This is nothing compared to treason. But anything to ruin the clintons even as a simple inconveinance im all for.

Not sure bout ny, but in my state(mo) if you do this and get caught you have to pay a fine, get an inspection on work completed then get the license to complete the build.

>says increasingly nervous chekt for the twelfth time this year

>A good inspector can catch anything that is going to be a problem.
Isn't that the issue here? I think it's assumed that it's not getting inspected if they didn't get the permits.

Tho I doubt the Clintons are getting cheap work done.

maybe in your country

Here, it depends on the agreement. For rich people (the Clinton's aren't remodeling a double wide) they usually don't want to take the time to find the office, get the right permits, schedule the inspections. They just pay you to deal with it.
Sometimes you get a stay at home mom, who wants to cut the cost, and will act like a general contractor. Hires separate sub contractors, sets the schedule, gets the permits.
I have ten years of doing this, and I'd assume the Clinton's hired one guy to GC the process. It's more expensive, but all the headaches are his job.

HAHAHAH CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm talking about the inspector you hire before you buy the house. Unless you hire a shitty inspector, he's going to be able to tell if your house is about to fall down on top of you. I think alot of people don't realize just how poorly made a house has to be before it actually becomes a danger. And the article says "renovations". Unless you are altering the actual architecture of the house, there's not much you can do to cause a dangerous situation. Permitting in this case is just a way to suck extra taxes out of people.

lol, needing permission to upgrade your own house. What is this, dictatorship?

Cuomo is going to hog wild on that ass. No one in NewYork does work without a permit or a union.

i agree with your post, but that is why permitting is required. the inspectors have the knowledge required to make a professional determination of acceptable construction. fwiw, i don't see major problems on new construction (barring the occasional foundation failure)... all the problems i see are with remodels and additions that have been done without permits.

which makes me wonder...
one reason the clinton's may not have pulled permits is because a permit triggers inspections. perhaps they had some special construction going on that they didn't want anyone to know about...

they are trying to switch the topic from 650k (lol 650k [lol no, seriously 650k]) emails.

It apparently already saved her once.

Lol. I had a slope on one side of my house. Got sick of mowing it, and put up a retaining wall. Called the city first, gave them detailed plans on a four foot high wall, asked about permits, was told I didn't need one.
Did all the work, leaving a three foot easement as per code. Get a letter in the mail two weeks later telling me I must get a permit.
Call them up and relay that I spent half a day at the planning office, yada yada, still have to buy a fence permit.
$8
They wasted three days with me for $8.
Planning office in my town always has it's head in it's ass, here.

I'm fairly confident they just didn't get a permit because if you know what you are doing its a waste of time. They hired a contractor who they probably thought would do the legwork. I do stuff to my house all the time and I don't bother with permits for that exact reason; I know what the fuck I'm doing and I don't have time to waste while a city contractor gets off his ass to come look at it.

Also, I have to ask. How the fuck does someone manage to build a raised deck that falls down? It's really not that hard to do...

>Inspector goes to check the thing
>Finds the Moloch sacrifice stone still covered with dead children in the basement

>liberals will defend this

>Not getting White House
>Not even getting their own house

TOP FUCKING KEK

permit for renovation, TOP KEK
commies

> permit to RENOVATE your OWN PROPERTY

Free country yeah?

Literally everyone fucking does this. There's so much more important shit to hit Hillary with.

HOME RENOVATIONS? BRUH U SERIOUS

So, now even the NYT works for Putin? Why the mainstream media can't just leave this poor woman alone and let her become President? She deserves it after all she went through this year. Why all this disgusting misogyny again... who cares about some stupid permits? What she was supposed to do - go to the town hall and wait in line, like some peasant?
Maybe expansion of the house is related to the national security and municipal officials don't have the necessary security clearance?
These journalists are putting the whole world in danger, jeopardizing Hillary's campaign like that. They should only attack Trump, as is was agreed. It's like they don't like their jobs anymore...

>which makes me wonder...
>one reason the clinton's may not have pulled permits is because a permit triggers inspections. perhaps they had some special construction going on that they didn't want anyone to know about...
the hidden sex lair where billy bangs the energizer bunny? I wouldn't be shocked, but I would be jealous

Its like getting Al Capone on tax evasion.

Is the red outbuilding a cuckshed?

deck failures like these: latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-berkeley-balcony-collapse-20150616-story.html

decks seem to be a favoutie DIY project that nobody thinks is a danger...

The punishment is probably a $1000 fine. Who cares

Can we get on to Hillary real crimes - lying to the FBI, destroying Libya on whim & accepting foreign bribes while Secretary of State?

That's the cuckshed they keep Bernie in until the election is over

>"""""land of the free""""""
>permit to renovate house

lol this would actually be really big news in the UK. They'd make an assessment for planning permission after the fact, and if it's not 'approved' then you'd have to demolish it.

I guess planning is a bigger deal here than in other places.

Wow... This will surely be the end of the Clinton campaign

Building permits respect the NAP - imagine you buy a home with a beachfront view & a year later your neighbor wants to block it with a 3 story house. Since he will be deprecating the value of your home, he should have to pay you damages.

I am trying to understand how the guy who built that deck even thought that thing would stay up. Did he think the four posts would be enough? What a clusterfuck of stupidity.

most people don't build decks 10ft high

i don't spend too much time trying to figure out stupid... it's enough to recognize it and flag it as danger.

just google "deck failure" and take a look at all the images...

My grandfather was a carpenter. He just modified his own house whenever the fuck he wanted. Permits are retarded.

Holy fuck these fucking skype papers are actually trying to save face now.