If he's Immortal and Canonically from the 30s

Does that mean Doctor Strange is a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, FUCKING WHITE MALE?

>immortal and cannonically from the 30's
Citation needed

When Strange debuted, he was supposed to be old considering he was a Top Surgeon. His birth-date is Novemeber 1930. Because he's a Wizard, it was until ANAD canon that he simply kept his appearance intact, like the Ancient One, despite being well over 80. He also spent 5k years fighting in the War of the Seven Spheres, over at DS: Sorcerer Supreme 48-49. So essentially, he is a man from the 30s.

Yeah sure but he's a fucking wizard he doesn't give a shit about that, too busy banging extradimensional bitches and having minotaur bros

>People never change

I wonder if I can report threads more than once

Yes. Burn all your comics and say 100 Hail Antias as penance.

>Born in 1930, Stephen Strange was the eldest child of Eugene and Beverly Strange, then vacationing in Philadelphia. Two years later, Stephen's sister Donna was born at the family's Nebraska farm. At age eight, Strange was beset by demons controlled by apprentice sorcerer Karl Mordo, but was rescued by Mordo's mentor, the Ancient One, a millennia-old sorcerer who protected the Earth dimension as its Sorcerer Supreme, a role Strange was destined to inherit. At age eleven, a year or two after his brother Victor's birth, Strange aided an injured Donna, the experience inspiring him to pursue a medical career.

From Marvel's official website.

he also defeated Death and cannot die of natural means unless he wants to

TL:DR all speculation on anons part, no canonical confirmation.

you show me something that says he's immune to the sliding timescale of the marvel universe, and i'll gladly eat my words.

I mean i guess the wiki does say that, but it also doesn't seem to have any like recent information, or anything post secretwars, so i don't know why he's immune from the sliding timescale every other hero is on.

Marvel's official site states it, and there's a precedent for characters unaffected by the sliding time scale, like Magneto.

well marvel's official wiki says it. That thing isn't the most up to date/curated spot on the internet.

also Magneto makes sense to be on a sliding timescale because his origin is tied into being a concentration camp survivor.

There's nothing in Strange's character that says he needs to be from the 1930's to exclude him from the sliding scale.

>I don't like it so it's not canon

Great reasoning there user.

It's stated on a wiki without dated information from before the last universe reset and doesn't include any of his most recent adventures.

Good to know anons standard for what is and isn't cannon is a wiki.

He is tied to The Lost Generation.

He's immortal and immune to time

Even official wikis are not canon because they are just written by interns who make mistakes, similar to solicitations. If you can't cite a specific issue where this is stated then fuck off.

Doctor Strange (v1) #176 has a Tombstone with Doc's birthdate and "death". While he doesn't die, he comments on his birthday.

Not forgot practitioner of black magic,bearer of demons and heroes killer

Go away, Sup Forums.

And the cover itself. It's scratched out,but you can make out 193x.

I swear it's like you fuckers stop reading halfway through a sentence to go find proof that you're right.

where is there current info that says he's immune to the sliding timescale in the current universe?

I get that there's pages that show his birthday. I bet i could find the same shit for the Punisher or the X-Men or any number of characters that now are from the 80's when they were originally from the 60's or earlier.

...He's a Sorcerer. The Sliding Time Scale doesn't affect him in the same way it didn't affect the Ancient One. Or how Doom survived for millions of years.

>Or how Doom survived for millions of years.
he didn't. He stole the Thunderbolts' time-machine and got back to a nearer past.

I'm familiar with the retcon from Parker's T-Bolts, but this doesn't make sense considering he became Marquis' apprentice and had changed every molecule in his body so that he wouldn't be recognized. Not to mention he came back and effortlessly whooped his ass.

It's more Millar's run that doesn't make any sense.

Him just bullshitting the Marquis is frankly more credible.