She Put Her Abortion on Facebook to Shame Donald Trump and It Went Viral

DRUMPF BTFO!!!

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/26/she-put-her-late-term-abortion-on-facebook-to-prove-donald-trump-wrong.html?utm_source=nar.al&utm_medium=urlshortener&utm_campaign=FB&via=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

buffalo.edu/ubnow/stories/2016/10/glick-miracles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not giving them a click. If that article is referencing the picture you posted, the picture was posted before the debate so it couldnt be posted "to prove donald trump wrong". She's just fucked up.

>My brain could not comprehend someone having an abortion that late so I read it as miscarriage

I have no words, the sooner we all get drafted the better.

Holy God

> Late term abortion
> Sorry for your loss in the comments

Someone didn't tell the truth.

This looks pro trump if anything, a whole page of liberals openly exhibiting double think
>so tragic, I'm so sorry this happened
>nice kill, good job, tag it and bag it

She aborted because the baby had an aggressive and inoperable tumour.

Her point is moot about the moral implications in this case though, the baby was going to die anyway.

Why did she have the abortion?

What is her stated reason?

WHERE DOES SHE LIVE ANONS?

BULL
SHIT
That's a gummy foot

>You made the right choices for this precious angel. She now has wings in Heaven

wat

She should have been called Sup Forums. Shewas born with cancer

I see.

Nice trips.

FFS the only reason she aborted was because the baby had a tumour that was going to kill it anyway. The tumour was in the process of crushing it's heart a lungs.

They aborted to end its suffering.

>wings in heaven

Ha, you wish. I doubt that fetus was baptised

>mfw Unbaptized babies go to purgatory
>mfw know people who had miscarriages and cope with it by saying their in heaven now
>mfw having to hold back the truth

>implying purgatory is real

murder

No, they go to hell, specifically limbo (the part of hell with no fire).

Purgatory is only for holy souls that need purification before entering heaven.

Stay strong, brother. The Lord is coming soon.

POST PROOFS BONG

She's a fucking murder who should be shamed by every decent human. Make no mistake who's behind (((abortions)))

>im sorry for your loss

>IM SORRY YOU MURDERED YOUR CHILD

>tag it and bag it

>Not knowing the plan of salvation

Dude, you need to go to find your nearest ward and start reading the book of Mormon, OT, and NT

lol the Book of Mormon

>book of Mormon
lmao go back to Utah faggot

Do u autists actually believe this shit?

I'm pro-life, but that's a justified abortion. Kid was fucked up. Shitty the mother used her child's corpse for political purposes though. Abortion should be legal in the case of major birth defects I feel like that one is hard to argue.

the baby had a tumor, it was going to die anyway

>kills her own kid and calls it a tragic loss
And I thought we were supposed to be the monsters

>late-term-abortion
I thought those where illegal or you can abort whenever you want in America?

>purgatory is real
Where do you papists even come up with this idea? It is not even remotely Biblical.

godfags should just DIAGF
you're fucking cancer
advocating mass extermination
condemning abortion
you people are sick

Kid was toast before she pulled the trigger.

>comparing aborting an 8-month fetus with a tumour the size of its body to aborting an 8-month fetus whose mother is a lazy cow

>it was going to die anyway
we all are

Drop it off at a Chinese restaurant.

And this is the only example of that greentext? No. It's not.

They go to limbo retard, but that's only for catholics

>fetuses aren't people
>fetuses can suffer
Hmmmm. That's convenient.

>Article defending late term abortion while ignoring the well known statistics

>“Nobody is pro-abortion. Nobody wants children to die,”

Women are making hard for me to not hate them.

>murder your sick children. they're gonna die anyway

Allow me to ask this question.

Tumors do not develop by themselves, especially if a womb Is covered by skin. Lots of it btw. So, did this bitch sun tan all day? Did she unironically inhale the sharpie, le gasoline or le paint spray?

That is disgusting. Did they think this would sway voters on the fence or something?

I'm not quite sure what the message is here. What is she trying to prove trump is wrong about?

How the fuck does this invalidate Trump's statement? Trump was talking about purely elective procedures.

> Women are making it hard for me to not hate them.
I gave up trying years ago. There is no point. Their selfishness sickens me.

This world a damaged beyond repair, where the fucking is the reset button!

But Donald Trump isn't really against abortion though.

It's pure opportunism. Bitch is using this situation to make The Don look bad. Couldn't just grieve in peace. This world is fucking sick.

So, she set a fetus through huge suffering only for her personal delight, only to feel SHE did the right thing.

This is fucking disgusting.

This is true horror.

it one thing when sandnigger or niggers bomb themselves or whatever.

Its another thing when a women kills a baby and puts it on facebook and have everyone applaud it.

Are your fucking serious? Have you finished Highschool yet?

But how does it have anything to do with Trump's stance on abortion ?

>Abortion is bad.
>Pro-life shows dead baby on fb
>Drumpf BTFO

What is the logic behind this ?

I'm fairly conservative but you have to be retarded to be against voluntary abortion. Degenerate people killing their degenerate offspring is a service to humanity you dumb fucktarded pieces of catholicuck shit.

>Kills her own unborn child to make a statement
>this isn't objectification or inhumane in any way
>nothing but support for her in her "tough times" after making this "difficult decision"
Yet the decision doesn't effect her, if she doesn't think it's a living being. If she honestly believes she has the right to kill it and doesn't think it's alive, then this was the same as getting a tumor removed. This is why I am disgusted by abortions but am pro-choice. I feel people should be allowed to make these mistakes to learn from them. I don't think I should rule over someone else. If she isn't capable of taking care of a child, then she's already failed as a human and a parent. It's better if losers like this don't breed.

she deserves the death penalty. trump cant build the gas chambers fast enough

buffalo.edu/ubnow/stories/2016/10/glick-miracles.html

Most people are ok with abortion during certain circumstances. I don't know anybody in my conservative group of friends that would punish a mother that chose to abort because the unborn baby is badly sick. The only problem they have is with the idea that a mother should be able to abort a perfect healthy babe just because. I fail to see how that image btfo Trump or conservatives.

The cognitive dissonance in the comments is unreal.

>You did the right thing for her, she's now in heaven.

>Sorry for your loss.

The mother willfully murdered her daughter. I literally can not think of anything more warped and sick. How the fuck is this worthy of praise?

>baby going to die anyway
>mother health could be at risk from carrying it
>abortion only reasonable outcome in a society capable of performing such a task
>U KILLERS U MONSTERS HOW DAR U KIL THAT BABBY HE HAS RITES TOO UR THE DEVIL GOD GONNA STRIKE U DOWN FUCK U GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LIBSHITS

read the article, she chose to have an abortion because the baby had an extremely low chance of survival after birth due to a growth in its lungs

>wake up and go to Sup Forums
>see 4 dead babies in the span of 5 minutes

well see ya

I'm sorry faggot, but no baby is born 'degenerate'. Being a lefty faggot doesn't get passed on in genes.

just cut the neck

>Muslims are a significant portion of OB-GYNs

WAT, thought that was Haram

That bitch killed that unborn kid. I hope she rots in hell.

I really have to agree with you on just about all of this. Honestly I just hope Trump wins and Pence smites all the unholy and Maverick's spirit gnaws on their soul before casting them down.

>Mercy killed her child because it was pretty much going to be DOA or live a short while in excruciating pain at best, before dying.

I understand that choice. Don't have a problem with her having that choice. She didn't just hit eject because she didn't want it, which I do have a problem with.

>Posts dead baby on Facebook for attention and political gain.

Sick bitch.

This isn't what late term abortion on demand, which is legal, is about.

>Jew B

>being this mad over lefties killing 99% likely future lefties
>cant even into eugenics
kys

They can develop by themselves sometimes. Fucking learn how to google answers to questions before you write retarded shit like this.

Ever heard of a Christian, conservative couple having kids that end up being degenerates despite their parent's teachings?
You think because a kid is born into a certain environment they will end up reflecting it exactly?

>using your fucked up child as a political statement
women don't have souls

We truly live in the end times. I was once an atheist, but am slowly becoming more and more religious (Christian); I like to think that my reasons are purely logical (Christian doctrine is beneficial for civilization), but I can sometimes feel my faith is growing on me.

yes because its easier to fall into degeneracy than to be a glorious Sup Forumsack

This looks like outright cannibalism.

This
Babies are tabula rasa. You can get the most degenerate nigger parents and you will still be able to raise their kid right. If you manage to suppress the genetic factors which is possible if you are willing enough.

>Catholicism

Why do women try to use kids/babies/dead babies to do shit like this?

>im literally so underage i dont understand even basic biology: the post

underage b& inc

Wrong. There have been many, many studies showing that genetic inheritance is much more important than quality education and upbringing. You can fuck up human potential with maleducation and poor childrearing, but education can't polish a human turd

Same here. What tipped me over to Christianity was the concept of free will which only a God can create.

If we believe the atheist narrative that everything is an accident and that everything in the universe happens because of chemical reactions -- then there is no basis for the rule of law, or legal culpability or personal responsibility, because everything is the result of pre-determined physical reactions rather than individual choices made by man as a result of their free will.

This.

They're saying sorry for your loss when the cunt made a conscious decision ti murder her child? Fucking normies

Caught me off guard lol

its not her choice to make

she should have no sovereignty over her childs right to life

When they say "sorry for your loss" they're referring to the last 9 months of her life of partying and degeneracy she lost out on

Since when does ultrasound have the power of xray?

>extremely emotional event
>sharing it on social media
Women are such attention whores

It's about putting people out of their misery instead of letting them suffer the wrath of nature. Have some standards, instead of supporting the torture of an innocent life.

>Didn't actually intend to shame trump
>Only posted because she's clearly been driven a bit crazy by grief
>She did the exact opposite of what a egalitarian libtard would do and had the balls to go eugenics on her own child

I think it's becoming increasingly obvious that christians are the dumbest people on Sup Forums.

Holy shit we get it they hate their biological functions but do they really have to publish this bullshit on social media to feel validated?

Are they mentally retarded? or, actually, how did they get to this point?

Brain incapable of empathy. Only instinct present (not always) but no conscious respect for human life, even of blood related human. It is possible that they would have been eating human meat if civilization hadn't forced a taboo upon them.

Women like killing their unborn babies so much these days it's a rarity that it was because of a birth complication.

>tag it and bag it

Reminder that if Trump builds a wall and makes abortion illegal the country will collapse because of blacks instead of Mexicans, and it all will have been for nothing.

So she killed her child to shame Donald Trump?

Is that correct?