Disgusting Art Styles

I don't care how good your show is, I won't watch it if I'll have to look at this gross fuck all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pwFpAyEuph8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who are you talking to?

Don't watch it then, hardly anyone cares

I felt the same way about Adventure Time at first, then I grew to like it. Steven's ugliness has never grown on me, tho

I despise Adventure Time for making the noodle-arms style popular again.
I've almost dropped Over The Garden Wall because of it, but the backgrounds made up for it.

OK KO
I hate its art style it looks so ugly to me everyone is just circles stack on top of each other

>pleb detected

Aeon Flux looked really cool though.

Like another user said, Adventure Time just looks so lazy where almost every character looks the same with no detail to the face and noodle limbs. Worst part being that it inspired so many others to put in little to no effort and still hope to be successful.

OK K.O. just looks awful.

Steven Universe looks like the designs could be good, but the execution once again comes off as lazy.

>You will never knew the experiences of young love.

Same, I can't stand that fat disgusting faggot Steven tubbyverse. Thank god the show is ending soon.

This is why I never got into gumball, flapjack, bojack, rick&morty and many others.

Surreal just doesn't work for me, make a consistent style, guys.

Most people don't get that toons aren't supposed to be beautiful unlike Anime. You don't know anything about toons!

The characters don't have do be beautiful to have appealing designs.
Captain K'nuckles is an ugly character, but his design doesn't make me want to puke.

That's because the cartoon was designed to be abstract.

what did he mean by this

Sorry, wrong word. I mean surreal art.

>Occasionally hear somthing godd about steven universe
>tempted to watch it
>remember that its literally infested with inhuman abominations

agreed

There's a lot of worse stuff out there, but compared to DCAU it looks amateur as hell.

This is an ugly art styles thread. Stop getting defensive.

>ugly characters
>ugly animation
it's an ugly orgy

>friend zoned

I don't know what it is about this show

>horrible looking humans
>fucking awful mouths
>tube-limbs
>clearly computer animated
i can't really stand how ugly this show looks

You cared enough to reply butthurt SUfag

You cared enough to make a thread about the show, retard

You guys are all plebs.

This show legit made me nauseated when I first watched it as a kid, hell, even today I can feel myself get slightly ill thinking about it.
What makes it worse was the creators of Swat Kats were somehow involved with this.

Shit like Jimmy Neutron, Tripping the Rift and Butt Ugly Martians

To list some shitty modern numale shows having shit art styles is like hunting at the zoo

Here, have some classic wtf is this shit? the show is not even bad why does it look like shit? why is everyone trembling? Did Michael Fox animated this?

>computer animated shows are bad

The pig nose and bean eyebrows are the worst part. It doesn't help that he's fat either.

but the inhuman abominations are what make it good

I love the show, but Duckman had some vile stuff
not quite as horrific ar Rugrats, but still

>proving his point while trying to discredit him
absolutely embarrassing

This

the animation in this is usually horrible, save for a few good instances
regardless, at least the character models in Wakfu and Dofus are fairly pleasing to look at most of the time. R&M makes me want to throw up

no, it's just that the inhuman abominations that are supposed to pass for humans make the show unbearably bad, so these monsters look better by comparison

>no OK KO
I knew OP was a false flagging faggot

I still hate the way Archer looks.

Oh thank God, I was starting to worry that I was the only sane one left.

>Every fusion has the total of eyes of all the different gems involved.
>Opal has two eyes

he looks like a worse version of that kids dad from Ren & Stimpy

Steven is cute and you're cute too op

The purity of the fusion determines how many extra body parts there are. Amethyst and pearl are actually a good match for each other.

I fucking hate how no one has fingers while their fists are clenched. It's even worse because they're punching and shit like half of the fucking time

Like 70% of all the shows to have ever aired on Adult Swim

youtu.be/pwFpAyEuph8
Reminds me, I wonder if we're going to get more bait threads from Sup Forums because of the gem anime coming out next month.

I felt the same

>tfw you grew up watching this show