What happened to this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tQMEAh5rhsc
youtube.com/watch?v=xS2S1s716R8
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqtKlwJjgc
youtube.com/watch?v=s98xanH80sw
youtube.com/watch?v=dXMKMAGyFhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody would shut up about how it wasn't the 2005 Teen Titans, so they decided to take the Sonic Boom route and make fun of autistic people.

Sonic Boom is better at it

Damn, Mr Enter BTFO

Started out as chuckle-worthy, and then declined from there.

>2005 Teen Titans
Shit man, didn't realize we got another series!

What happened is a bunch of people had a grip of sour grapes.

Hey guys! OP has bought enough sour grapes for the whole thread.

How?

Did one the VAs post a song mocking the fans?
youtu.be/tQMEAh5rhsc

By still watching the show and giving the writers a bunch of Sour grapes.

The difference is Sonic Boom makes fun of itself and it's existence as well as autistic people

So does Teen Titans Go. Moreso, even.

I think the real difference is that Sonic Boom mocks the specific fans that the fans *also* mock. You know, the ones that are obsessed with Shadow, or complain that it's too different from the regular Sonic canons.

Teen Titans Go, on the other hand, mocks both the regular fans and the annoying ones. And the haters. And themselves. And just about everything except for the original show and 80's music. Which is actually just fine... if you're not Mr Enter and offended by parodies of yourself.

That's a good way of putting it. I was trying to come up with a description of the difference, but all I could think of was that TTGO comes off as mean spirited, which is a shitty argument if I can't elaborate.

I'm a far bigger Sonic fan than TT fan but really dislike TTGO's fan mocking episodes while Sonic Boom's Chris Chan episode was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xS2S1s716R8

It's a great song, I don't see the problem

They did have the entire "clown nostalgia" episode to say the fans of the old show don't know shit about what the old show was waffle
Did you get that? I just said waffle instead of another word you were expecting.
Saying waffle is funny

Sonic Boom does it way better and not hang on one joke for the entire episode

where is the joke

The 2 post above yours is the joke. People have a lot of sour grapes.

Shit, Americans are dumb. The point of "sour grapes" isn't that the person has them. The fox in the original story can't get the sweet grapes, hence it rationalizes that the grapes are sour anyway to avoid feeling bad about not being able to get them.

The whole point of "sour grapes" is wanting something and putting it down because you can't have it, not having it and being mad about it.
You can't "have" figurative sour grapes because if you had them, you'd be able to enjoy the sweetness and have no need to complain.

I'd love to resist the urge to spite you but you've made it too hard.

What'cha got there, user?

Did TTG or Boom do a Mr. Enter parody?

Probably both.

I just explained to you why the song is nonsensical and why you'd be an idiot to repeat something that doesn't make sense, and then you go and repeat it.

What does that make you?

You idiot, the accusations comes because the GO haters are upset that people like the show and don't hate it like they want so the haters rationalize to themselves that they're the only ones who have good taste and can recognize GO as a bad show despite it having so many fans

None of that makes any sense. Don't try to make excuses for them.
The show creators didn't bother to look up what "sour grapes" meant before writing the episode.

I wouldn't expect a bunch of 20-somethings to get it right anyway, considering they had to have the definition of "literally" changed because they couldn't used it correctly.

Boom had a Chris-Chan parody.

Yeah, and I'm using it again to spite you for being a bitch which you couldn't see.

What does that make you?

TTGO has virtually no fanbase over the age of 13

>None of it makes sense

>Why don't people hate this show like they should? Its probably because they have shut taste, unlike myself.

You're trying to make the fable a hard context when it isn't. Its about idiots try g to justify shit to themselves because they aren't getting their way. You're the one who actually doesn't get it

Prove your claim. I'm 31 and I like the show quite a bit

hmmmm

you have sour grapes and autism

I've seen a few people that enjoy it with their younger relatives.

I know, that's why I'm asking about Mr. Enter.

>FINAL FORM MY ASS!

It even produced a rather good bit of music.
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqtKlwJjgc

And this might sound stupid...but am I the only one who hears a bit of Blondie in this?

Sonic Boom is actually good and enjoyable, tho. Go is just shit.

You can't have sour grapes.
The point of the grapes is that you don't have them, which is why you think they are sour.

Just how stupid are you?

Your opinion.

Yes, obviously.

You fucking idiot, you keep trying to apply it in a literal sense. The point is that people get sour grapes when they feel they've been denied something, whether its a mindset they feel should be in place or being denied actual fucking grapes. The people who hate GO feel that their mindset and opinion is being denied justification so they rationalize to themselves that everyone is an idiot and they're the ones with the right mindset. They have sour grapes, you're too fucking stupid to see the relation

yea lets go watch wafals again and watch robin shake his ass or lets watch his friends make a joke about his dead parents and see them try and make fun of the fans again

A superior one, at that.

Samefag obsessed by the same obscure reviewer because he dared called a shit cartoon shit.Face it,excluding you and the autists from ED,nobody give two shit about Enter

Or, we can watch them transform into an 80s album.

ITT Channers so contrarians they defend TTG

for a third time yea nothing like doing the same thing over and over

You apparently don't know a sequel when you see one. A good one at that. You're going to tell me you don't like seeing people fight to the sounds of the sweet sweet 80s?

>The point is that people get sour grapes when they feel they've been denied something, whether its a mindset they feel should be in place or being denied actual fucking grapes. The people who hate GO feel that their mindset and opinion is being denied justification so they rationalize to themselves that everyone is an idiot and they're the ones with the right mindset. They have sour grapes, you're too fucking stupid to see the relation
Pulled out of your ass
youtube.com/watch?v=s98xanH80sw
Robin is just mocking Kid Flash because he beat him at a race or some shit
Shitty bait

So nothing can be bad?
And that makes everything good by default?

>lets watch his friends make a joke about his dead parents and see them try and make fun of the fans again
Literally nothing wrong with this Mr. Enter, go take a nap.

It's almost funny how badly they fucked that up. Almost, but not really.

>The story of the Fox and the Grapes concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable. The expression "sour grapes" originated from this fable.

The fox only decides that they are sour because he can't get to them. As with anything we desire, we will downplay the importance in order to feel less bad about not getting it.

Losing a race isn't a case of sour grapes. It can't even be used in that context. The correct context would be if Speedy wanted to fuck Starfire but she only had eyes for Robin, and Speedy deciding that Starfire probably has an alien teeth vagina anyway.

Sour grapes is not something you can have, because having them defeats the purpose of wanting them. And if you have them, and they are indeed sour, then that means you were right.
Maybe it's too much to expect that people these days would be able to understand something as simple as an animal fable and an expression that originates from it.

Or....OR.....Sour grapes could just mean Sour grapes. How hard is that to grasp?

Kid Flash is salty/sour so Robin is shoving something sour in his face.

not an argument

Saying something is bad in the face of more numerous people who think otherwise dampens your credibility. GO haters double down and then just say everyone had shit taste, which makes them look even more pathetic. There's a reason the creators make fun of them so often

>Robin is just mocking Kid Flash because he beat him at a race or some shit
Oh he beat Kid Flash something fierce
youtube.com/watch?v=dXMKMAGyFhI

That's a fucking retarded explanation and doesn't fit with sour grapes at all.

Well, yeah. No one ever said otherwise.

I would have gotten the grapes for the fox and put grapes in his ass one by one while he sucks me off.

Except the people that watch it.