Homo neanderthalensis

Many people try to shit on Europeans because they have neandrathal DNA (whitey livin in caves'n shieeet), but what if thats the reason for our superiority? What if the neandrathal was the superior übermensch and we were just lucky to survive the ice age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sy2Bvo-qU8c
theguardian.com/science/2014/apr/30/neanderthals-not-less-intelligent-humans-scientists
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wouldn't remind our black friends about it, they get crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=sy2Bvo-qU8c

I'm part that thing? Can someone please kill me?

This isn't some new revelation, think it's pretty widely accepted that neanderthals had larger brains and were more intelligent than homo sapiens.

It's bullshit, europe was built upon stuff taken from egypt and babylon neither were white/neanderthal.

sure thing jamal

We wuz

Yea because babilonians/ egyptians invented electricity, steam engine, glasses, computers, sewerege, concrete, advanced maths, basic philosophy...

who ever made fun of that?
Basically everyone, except sub saharan africans have neandertal DNA. Basically everyone except sub saharan africans achieved shit in human history... seems like a retarded point to make if you're an african.
also east asians are said to have even more neanderthal DNA than europeans.
(again. 2 groups with highest neanderthal DNA = two most successful groups on earth)

>What if the neandrathal was the superior übermensch and we were just lucky to survive the ice age?
That's true, lol. Neanderthal went extinct around 40,000 years ago and the first civilizations only go as far back as 12,000 BC as we know.

why are you faggots obsessed with genetics?

Our superiority lies in the climate. Ya see... Europe is a cold, rugged place that requires the physical and mental superiority of a human. Niggers living in Africa have not obtained this because they live in a simple area that doesn't require complex thinking or the strength to protect yourself from dangers.

It's a jewish lie. jews are neanderhtal descendants.

There are a few eastern europen/balkan countries nearly 100 % white who are worse than several black african countries, what kind of argument is that.

This. Europeans are naturally hardier and more intelligent because foresight was absolutely necessary to survive the long months of bitter winter. Most animals migrate or hiberate, whereas plants die off so farming became not only a necessity but also a boon. Compared to africans and people who live in the tropics where food is found year round, it's a no-brainer as to why white people are superior. Whites = foresight and planning, blacks = in the moment.

>but what if thats the reason for our superiority?
It literally is
Homosapiens were too weak to survive in ancient Europe
Neanderthals knew this and interbred with them to help out
Homosapiens bred far faster than Neanderthals
Neanderthals end up going extinct as a result
They were leaps and bounds stronger than Homosapiens and their brains were larger and not even based off size they were smarter in general.
I'm not saying they were benevolent and giving the stupid weak Homosapiens their genes to keep them alive but they definitely knew without their help Homosapiens were fucked in Europe
Whites are also the only race with Neanderthal admixture.
You might say kebab have it but remember only half of the kebab in the middle east are full kebab and the other half were once whites who got raped into oblivion
Every race except niggers have Homosapiens + another ancient human race in them
Africans are 100% homosapien

Humans inhabited Europe because it was safe from disease, elephants, and other shit that would kill you in a second.
The only problem was cold, wich the people came quite acquaint with. Though I doubt european dominance came from these people, europeans were just lucky that they developed themself in a place safe from harms of the earth where they could develope technology and shit to conquer the earth. However the european civilizations aren't my favourite ones, the Persian civilization or Mediterenean civilization(s) have to be my favourite. Germanics btfo

Europeans are the equivalent of seals that you can walk up to them and club them like canadians doo.
example: sweden

there's a reason neandrthals went extinct. They're tools were pretty shit compared to homo sapiens. They were the niggers to sapiens quite honestly. Looked ugly and there's proof of cannibalism.

>Whites are also the only race with Neanderthal admixture.
that's false Asians also share a common neanderthal ancestor with Caucasians

Daily reminder that white people aren't fully human because they are RH positive (Rhesus monkey) and have tail bones

So you think neanderthals bred with homosapiens to 'help them out'?

Haha wut does this even mean? I would have immediatley dismissed your post because of how stupid you sound but I can tell by the length of your post you are a credible expert on evolutionary anthropology

>Superior
>Went extinct

Pick one

>Southern Europe= not Europe
>The climate of Europe harnesses much pestilence and disease, with plagues that could sweep through an area and wipe out 3/4 of the population
>elephants
>killing people
>Swedish education
>hurt durr fuk whitey I love teh middel eastern civilizationz guyszz!!1! brown people all day!!!
Cuck of the year award goes to Sven once again.

Neanderthals weren't stupider than homosapiens. If brain to body mass ratio is anything to go by, they were likely smarter.

theguardian.com/science/2014/apr/30/neanderthals-not-less-intelligent-humans-scientists

ooga booga gib me dem white wiminz

I'll red pill you on it all

>homo sapiens (niggers) move out of Africa about 190 000 years ago
>migrate along the south edge of Asia all the way to India
>70 000 years ago: Toba eruption
>population bottleneck, h. sapiens spread out all over Eurasia, even back to North Africa
>encounter Neanderthals in Palestine around 45 000 years ago
>migrate to central Europe through the Danube corridor
>suddenly Cro-Magnon appears
>this is a mixed man, bred from both Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens
>190cm on average
>largest brain capacity of any hominid ever (1800 cc)
>made the Aurignacian culture, i.e. behavioral modernity
>spread out from Europe to literally all people except sub-Saharan Africa
>this lifted up technology everywhere
>Neanderthals were pushed out, dying out in 22 000 bc in Spain
>modern man is just a shadow of Cro-Magnon
>we have smaller and smaller brains
>more disease, autoimmune diseases
>lower IQ, and no, having an iPhone does not make us smarter

pic related
literally the most evolved Man in history

>tfw you realize homo sapiens literally chimped out and ruined shit for neanderthals and bred them out of existence

History repeats itself.

>decided after pondering existance that the world will be better off if he shows the slightly retarded homo sapiens that is walking in his forests as well how to be a better hunter/gatherer/everything and while doing so his empathy for this fragile species grows and he falls in love with one of them and raises his half-blood babies as one of his own since he is enlightened and sees the benefit for the entire world if his genes pass on to them for the aeons to come

fix'd that for you

Cro-magnons had larger brains, but modern humans' brains have more folds in them, increasing total surface area.

Sounds like you're talking out your ass.

you mean WE WUZ?

back to the time of hardships it is then
>I guess Varg was right :^)

Naw, denisovans. Autistic, all of em.

NEANDRATHALS?

>190cm on average
source?
the classic man of cro magnon had a huge head indeed, but was a 5'7'' manlet

N SHHIIEET?

>Cro-magnons had larger brains, but modern humans' brains have more folds in them, increasing total surface area
lmao how do you know how many folds cro magnon had?

aren't abbos like 7% denisovan or something?

They kind of were they had larger brains than Cro-Magnon and their cave art was comparatively advanced as were their tools they even buried their dead; it is unknown to what degree they simply went extinct or interbred with Cro-Magnon to the point that the two groups became indistinguishable giving rise to what were essentially Europeans as we know them today.

pic unrelated

Actually, Egyptians did have electrical batteries, glasses, calculators, advanced maths, and basic philosophy.

we can't know the actual brain size
only the brain capacity, which was way larger than ours
I don't know about folds

Met one. Pretty cool guy. The wife and kids were also pretty chill.

>muh Baghdad battery

They were used for storing holy text you dipshit, the acid present in them is merely decomposed papyrus

High school world history.

>The earliest known remains of Cro-Magnon-like humans are radiocarbon dated to 43-45,000 years before present that have been discovered in Italy[3] and Britain
I wuz Cro-Magnon n sheeit?

that must have been a pretty advanced class if they were able to determine the folding of the brain of an extinct race of European AMHs from bones only

yeah

How do you know how many folds Cro-Magnon brains had?

> American education

After the Second World War, a man named Willard Gray demonstrated current production by a reconstruction of the inferred battery design when filled with grape juice.[4] W. Jansen experimented with benzoquinone (some beetles produce quinones) and vinegar in a cell and got satisfactory performance.[4]

btw, should've posted pic related as an example
absolutely massive

That's a big jaw

for you

You can infer from the skull cavity

>Egyptians did have electrical batteries

No they didn't. That's a debunked conspiracy theory and those were in Parthia, anyway.

What you think about the grimaldi man? Was he a dindu?

>tfw learned random, inane things in high school that yurops would never have learned in their entire life times if I had not enlightened them
You're very welcome.

>See also
>List of topics characterized as pseudoscience

Those """"batteries"""" weren't even Egyptian--they were Persian and they didn't exist during the time of an autonomous Egyptian born dynasty. I believe the Macedonians were ruling them at the time.

weird, I guess he was part of an old extinct australoid-eurasian branch, which would explain the mix of negroid-like and eurasian-like features

IIRC some old Eurasians like Ust'Ishim also showed some features which might have looked negroid, but once his DNA was analysed he came out fully Eurasian

The DNA that's theirs is in areas that doesn't change much, ie in all the areas that matter, their DNA got blown away. Sorry.

>Slovenia
>our superiority

Neanderthals provided our ancestors with the genes to survive the cold weather and with a gene for a larger brain.

Neanderthals had bigger brains (in the way that other animals have larger brains than we do) but were not more intelligent. Still, this gene made our brains and heads bigger.

The cold weather adaptation ability + the ability to grow a bigger brain allowed the evolution to take place in which cold climate selected for our intelligence.

neanderthals actually had bigger brains than modern day humans

but its not just whites that mixed with them, every race did

other than one

NIGGERS

which explains a lot

no its not the reason for your perceived superiority. how can it be when every race (except sub-Saharan africans) has neanderthal DNA? even australian aboriginals have neanderthal DNA. but youll never hear that on Sup Forums

[citation needed]

oh wait, we dont provide evidence here. we just yell into the echo chamber and jerk each other off and feel superior without actually having any real life accomplishments.

>muh ancestor

Jews are neanderthals, not Whites.

that meme could have been true 10 years ago after nato shit on the balkans you stupid terrone.
right now there is no country in europe that is as shit as any of the sub saharians countries.

terrone di merda, sparati in bocca e datti fuoco.

arabs had most of that you just stoled it

white steal everything

>mammoth
>cave lions
>cave bears
>wolves
>woolly rhinos
"it was safe from... shit that would kill you in a second"
you've fallen for a black meme sven

WE

Neanderthal DNA is what separates Non-Africans from Africans, but more Neanderthal DNA is not good. Ideally you want the small minority of beneficial Neanderthal genes, but not the vast majority of which are recessive subhuman traits.

>there is no country in europe that is as shit as any of the sub saharians countries

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD

Nigeria is better than ukraine which is just as bad as sudan which is better than moldova.

No they were not smarter. They existed for 500,000 years and didn't get as far as making pottery or a fish hook.

Am, am, am, North Africans have Neanderthal DNA you stupid faggot, Neanderthals lived in North Africa.

that's just not fair, Neanderthals didn't exist in a single form throughout that time
the same could be said about humanoids, who did almost fuck all as well for many thousands of years before leaving africa

>tfw caveman

>ooga booga gib me dem white wiminz
I like where this is going.

What's your Haplomeme? If male, I bet you're R1B L-Mongrel

>Many people try to shit on Europeans because they have neandrathal DNA (whitey livin in caves'n shieeet),

You mean low-IQ blacks blessed with enough white genes to comprehend wtf a neanderthal is and blessed with being born in a White country where people will give their KANGZ bullshit some credence.

> but what if thats the reason for our superiority?

Well, the racial groups known to have interbred with Neanderthals (Europeans, East-Asians) have the highest average IQ and greatest achievements in the history of human civilization while those who did not have struggled to get past the 'stone age' level of tech/civilization so I'd say they're onto a losing meme there given a basic look at the facts, ignoring 'correlation =/ causation' blah blah, would immediately point to neanderthal genes being responsible for higher intelligence.

niggers just have thought process of kids
>whites have neanderthal dna
>picture of neanderthal being a dumb caveman pops up in mind
>doesn't think about the fact neanderthals were alive hundreds of thousands of years ago and didnt go through the evolution we have, and that neanderthals were actually smarter than homo sapiens back than and would've been smarter than normal humans now

They just dont have higher order thinking

Need more colours.

So when European, Arabic, and Israelian kingdoms went around pretty much just taking any land that was monkeys here it was they found:
>No wheels in Africa
>No discovery of fire in Africa
>Canabalism was a norm
>Incest
>Lack of exposure to disease
>Almost 0 technology
So explain to me why this was anything other than responsible guidance of nature, very similar to domesticating animals.

holy shit. shit. what does it mean?

I read this, it basically confirms the belief that niggers are inferior, less evolved humans who scientists call the same species as us because its 2016 people.

Basically non-blacks got strengthened immune systems and larger brains (which combined with more compact brains = greater intelligence in Eurasians)
We also got a few genes which contribute to certain diseases, and apparently one which contributes to one's likelihood of developing addictive behaviours (so if you smoke forty a day, blame your Neanderthal genes)

>what are wolves
>what are bears
>what are lynx
>what are vipers

Any one of those is easily enough to kill you, on top of the harsh winters.

Even here in >muh southern europe you have 3 months a year where basically everything is dead.
There is no food to be had anywhere, the last staple food to mature are chestnuts in october.
Oranges mature in december but good luck feeding yourself off of oranges.

Being the last food to grow, chestnuts were so important in medieval northern Italy that several cities had THE DEATH PENALTY for anyone who damaged chestnut coltures.

Gas the sapiens, species war now!

FUCK RUSSIA PUTIN NIGGER!!!!!

hey russo fagderthalensis, is that western food import ban still a thing lol??

I'd breed her

>wanting to fuck a monkey
>not even once.

>source?
well, not 190 cm but still
"The ancestors of modern Europeans arrived in Europe at least 40,000 years before present. Pre-glacial maximum Upper Palaeolithic males (before 16,000 BC) were tall and slim (mean height 179 cm, estimated average body weight 67 kg), while the females were comparably small and robust (mean height 158 cm, estimated average body weight 54 kg). Late Upper Palaeolithic males (8000-6600 BC) were of medium stature and robusticity (mean height 166 cm, estimated average body weight 62 kg). Stature further decreased to below 165 cm with estimated average body weight of 64 kg in Neolithic males of the Linear Band Pottery Culture, and to 150 cm with estimated average body weight of 49 kg in Neolithic females. The body stature of European males remained within the range of 165 to 170 cm up to the end of the 19th century."
Stature of early Europeans
Michael Hermanussen
Privat Dozent Dr. med., Aschauhof, 243 40 Altenhof, Germany
Seems to be linked with the switch to agriculture when most communities would rely on a single specie of crop to survive, lowing their overall nutrition quality as compared to previous hunter-gathers

indeed, I looked it up and 190cm apparently is the tallest one they found, not the average

reported for zoophilia

>hunter-gathers
about 20 hours a week estimated to cover your food needs
better nutrition
plenty of health exercise
more time for yourself, the community and the spirits/gods
small communities, number of relations to which our brain is completely adapted
>beginning of agriculture
work all day every day on the fields
more food to sustain bigger population but except maybe for the chief/rich you only eat one thing for most of your life
exercise consists of constantly having your back low, health problems lower average lifespan
no time for yourself or your community, back to harvest now
bigger communities, human brain can't adapt so fast to have that many relations, lots of our social/mental problems are probably related to this

I feel like we've lost a lot there

Europe is (was) safe BECAUSE we killed the scary animals. Europe had lots of huge super-predators starting out.

Stop whining and eat your millet.

Triggered because hunter-gathers remind you of Abos and I depicted them in good light?

We're trying to explain our current succes as opposed to Dindus who are failures at everything who try to make up myths about how everyone stole everything from them.