twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit and memey thread
>bojack horseshit thread
>reddit and memey thread
>bojack horseshit thread
>reddit and memey thread
>bojack horseshit thread

STOP

The begining and ending of this made me actually cry the moment in the car when shes talking and her mirror scares her just actually made me cry, i was trained proffesionally to take care of people with dementia and seeing it represented in such a way actually shocked me

If you were Bojack, could you forgive your mother?

I honestly couldnt believe what he did at the end of the episode honestly this season was so weird to watch it was like a fever dream

>Please I need to hold my baby!

That part got me

This season was so happy compared to others and I kinda liked it. I feel happy for Bojack but if they make a new season I know he will fuck everything up again

So in the end if she just followed her father's advice and orders she could have had a wonderful life with a kindred spirit goat

There was something truly twisted hilarious about Bojack's mom taking care of some imaginary baby like her life depended on it when she was such a shitty mom to Bojack.

I was talking about the part when she yanked Hollyhock away from Henrietta, but the doll was supposed to represent the one she had as a kid she valued so much.

The thing is you always think you made the wrong choice when you're unhappy, but Bea would likely be unhappy with the goat too as it would have been a forced marriage and she from the beginning felt no attraction to him. It's really not Butterscotch's fault Bea is such a shitty person. Who knows how the goat would have turned out

why was her face like that?
a lot of characters didnt have faces or only had mouths or eyes meaning she didnt remember them well
whats with this creepy shit tho?

im not going to, in fact im looking fowards to having her need me so i can abandon her ike she abandoned me

Oh.
It's funny how Bea did such a horrible thing and actually took away a mother's baby while she had childhood trauma from getting her "baby" taken away

Maybe she's trying to repress what Henrietta looked like?

>FUCK YOU MOM

>I know he will fuck everything up again
Not sure about that. He seemed to have genuinely improved as a person and moved from the past. He even changed his ringtone.
If Bojack is gonna be in a downward spiral again I think it's not going to be his fault. It would be absolutely shitty for him to regress again. I think some outside force will send him spiraling again like meeting Charlotte accidentally or Hollyhook dying in an accident and he'll have to deal with it, but needs to learn to move even past that. He will need to learn how to move from the past without running from it.

What are your End Game expectations?

>at the very end, everything is set and cozy, manages to actually get his shit together
>things looking up, everyone has found their place and knows who they are
>bojack dies

Most likely sudden, unavoidable accident. Not heart attack from all the drugs, not a scorned fan with a gun- just a sudden, unavoidable something like a plane crash.

Before this season I thought it was inevitable that the series would end with Bojack's suicide. Now things look brighter.
Funny how the show can make even you as audience member believe suicide is the only option and then pull you right out of it.

I'm afraid I'm falling hard for bait again though like when they promised Princess Carolyn would get a happy ending

>im going to judge you based on a single statement without having any real knowledge about your life and you are suppossed to take me seriously enough to take offense from it

No I was just quoting Bojack

She was mad at her.

She's someone she couldn't truly forget or forgive. That's why even though she didn't hate her and gave her a way out, she would never forgive her sleeping with her husband.

Yeah. It reminded me of It's Such a Beautiful Day.

wasnt she mad at her husband too?

True, but at one point she loved him. She never liked hen because she was jealous.

Jesus Christ that episode just wasn't fucking fair.

(Not the guy you were talking to) That comparison is definitely purposefully drawb. In fact, I think that the doll Bea takes care of represents both.

So did it slip by me, or did season 4 not have a "fuck" moment?

I didn't notice it either. It could've been when Hollycock went to the hospital. Oh Jesus fuck it could've been so much worse:

>Hollycock sent to the hospital
>she DIES, everyone blames Bojack
>Bojack finds pills next to a box of chemicals/rat poison that his delirious mom put in the coffee by accident
>instead of just anger at this point, it's nothing
>still drops her off at the same place but his hope and optimism: Gone
>episode ends without any music
>Season End

i dont think she was mad at her at all

Yep, but for all the shitty things Bea did, somehow she was faithful to her husband the entire time. That's why she was pissed at them both.

>bojack is deeply depressed about whatever happens at the series' climax
>he walks into a bar and sits down
>bartender notices him
>"hey buddy, why the long face?"
the only true endgame.

What happened to Ethan?

Having Bojack lose another "daughter" would've been honestly shitty and I was afraid they were only introducing Hollyhook for Bojack to fuck things up again. I'm glad Bojack actually is able to redeem himself with her.

>Don't discuss comics or cartoons on the board for comics and cartoons!

It didn't even give you some relieve. Ni bittersweet ending, no comfort, just PC having the worst fucking day in her life and... that's it

I just want Princess Carolyn to be preggers...

>funny

I think the two are directly related. This is the way Bea was raised and it's not surprising she's following her father's example and telling other women that they're wrong to feel things and that getting attached to things is wrong. This is normal and acceptable to her because it happened to her.

>Series ends with PC and Bojack having a baby
>HollyHock gets to become an aunt
>Mr. Peanut Butter gets to be happy to
The rest don't matter.

>Before this season I thought it was inevitable that the series would end with Bojack's suicide. Now things look brighter.
I agree.
It's just kinda sad that Bojack not being shit on constantly means that everyone else's suffering gets to be doubled. Especially PC. She deserves better.

What if PC can't get preggers because of years of Bojacks horse dick ramming.

Honestly, Bojack only gets constant threads once a year.
Fuck off, let us have this week and then you can go back to shitposting in SU threads all day

Bojacks cock is canonically nothing impressive.

Wait, when did they say this?

One of the girls he's getting ready to fuck or just finished fucking mentions that she was expecting a lot more what with him being a horse or something. I don't remember the exact episode but it for sure happened.

it's because he's old and can't go as long as he used to

This was indeed a good episode and the best one this season.

It also made me think about my own parents situation.

More like years of an unrelated chlamydia/ STI that has slowly scarred her tubes and uterus, combined with her age, making it difficult to get pregnant
Moral is, get tested regularly and have babies when before your biological clock is about to run out

Nah I'm pretty sure it was pre-fucking and she was referring to the size of his cock. Keep in mind the main reason he pulls so much tail is because he's rich/famous.

Yes.
My grandfather has dementia but he far more like Dougie from Twin Peaks, the things that happen and the way he sees reality.
I think that the world a dementia person sees is very much down to what kind of person they are, and if you are a shitty person, your dementia world is going to be pretty close to Beatrice's nightmare reality.

I was scared when she was getting on the plane

I'm gonna call bullshit on the size aspect until I see this scene you're talking about.

I think it means that she had repressed the memory of her, rather than forgotten. The servants who burned her toys got the same treatment.

Well, explained a lot. Still doesn't excuse her for being such a cunt.
Especially since the "love nobody" didn't go anywhere. When she took a pill to not hear the baby anymore I knew she was just a cunt and not consciously not loving the kid.

Oh shit I didn't notice that.
Or maybe it's because she never saw servants as people to begin with so rather than forgetting them she never truly tried to remember how they look like to begin with

Huh, didn't even notice he changed his ringtone. As a matter of fact, in the first episode when Diane calls him, he still has that familiar jingle. What did he change it to?

I couldn't believe the positive note they ended on.

For once it wasnt a downer as bojack ruined lives. He IMPROVED them. That slight smile he had when she said about never having a brother was way more satisfying than anything. We're seeing proper development whilst at the same time he's still the damaged individual that could lapse at any time.

nightmare reality

He changed it into a standard ringtone with no meaning or emotional attachment to it.
Probably also the reason why it was so hard to notice.

youtu.be/K9-SHynuW3M

>that screaming in the background when Mrs. Sugarman's silhouette appears