Frank does what moralfags don't, that's why he rules...

Frank does what moralfags don't, that's why he rules. There does exist a place in the world for characters like Superman and Spider-Man, but there is also a place for characters like Frank, ones who truly give scum what they have coming to them

It's all mental masturbation anyways. Frank doesn't do a better job than any other superhero.

That's only purely because of meta reasons, if you can't suspend your disbelief in comics what's the point of reading them?

>There does exist a place in the world for characters like Superman and Spider-Man, but there is also a place for characters like Frank
But see, even in your own language, it seems most people don't really believe this. It's either "they're deranged and criminals" if they kill or "batman has every life the joker takes on his conscience."

Yeah, there is room for them all. But it only ever becomes a problem when staunch fans of one of those types (killer/non-killer) starts REEing to explain why their way is "better".

mean to point out:
>ones who truly give scum what they have coming to them
Show's how you view heroes. Only Frank-types are doing "what must be done" in that view

>Frank doesn't do a better job than any other superhero.

Frank is neck deep in the blood of murderers, rapists, and drug dealers he killed, Batman is neck deep in the blood of innocents that Joker killed.

I'd say Frank is doing better.

>if you can't suspend your disbelief in comics
I can, I just don't buy into the power fantasy genre because it offers so little to the imagination. Even the average Superman issue has moved far past the muscles and feats, anyway. It's all about conflict now.

This is what I mean, it's all meaningless dick measuring. Who even cares about nameless civilians in comic books in the first fucking place.

Simple answer is; Watch WarZone
Frank kills innocent undercover cops
Batman makes investigation before attacking so he doens't HARM innocents

Yes user, there's a place for a character like frank and a character like superman. And frank's place is to be taken down by supes, just like supes place is to take down frank.

Only Joker is responsible for the people Joker killed. You can't hold yourself accountable for the actions of others. And by that logic, every judge who didn't give him the death penalty, every public defender who got him the insanity plea, every doctor who failed to treat him, every guard who failed to hold him in Arkham, and every official who hasn't tried to change his sentence are all far more responsible than Batman is.

And this, my friends, is where we sage and move on.

This is exactly what I described and expected:
The joker kills who the joker kills. Those lives aren't on Batman. If you disagree there really is no conversation to be had. The only points to discuss here are "does killing create more criminals or stop them."

One could make the point that, like the pentagon,
by not killing the top guy, batman staves off the opening of a void that generally gets filled by someone more vicious or more efficient.

The way frank operates creates further voids to be filled. Like when Bin Laden was fridged and his band of faggots folded into the more vicious band of faggots known as ISIS. Escalation is a pretty solid theory.

But we can't have that discussion because some faggot wants to blame Batman for deaths he didn't cause.

That is a common criticism of Warzone though, and it's not a comic, it was made by a woman who deliberately made it to make fun of comic book fans and action movie fans and their ideas of heroism

Still a great movie, so jokes on her I guess

>Like when Bin Laden was fridged and his band of faggots folded into the more vicious band of faggots known as ISIS.

You mean the war hero Bin Laden?

>The way frank operates creates further voids to be filled. Like when Bin Laden was fridged and his band of faggots folded into the more vicious band of faggots known as ISIS. Escalation is a pretty solid theory.

This is sometimes brought up in Punisher comics. Meetings with several mob men, discussing how to take control of territories that have been left without leader thanks to Frank. They also often discuss getting different gangas together to unite against him.

The way this ends, is either Frank crashes the meeting and fucks them up before anything gets done, or they get to the point of coming after Frank, and THEN he fucks them up.

Frank never stops. Never rests. He keeps creating voids, and fucking up anyone who tries to fill them.

>I'm still in hell and there are still people to punish.

>Who even cares about nameless civilians in comic books in the first fucking place.
Why even fucking read capeshit if you don't care about the hero saving people?

it must be nice living in a world where everything is a frozen moment in time and nothing ever changes.

It must be nice living in a world where the corporations and news channels are your benevolent gods.

>He keeps creating voids.
that's kinda the point. I recognize Frank knows it's never ending. but so does Bruce. so why kill people? The crime is never ending but the void is a self inflicted wound which only serves to create more violence periodically surrounding those moments.

it takes the well-worn concept of "Screw you Batman you caused all the crazies" and basically multiplies it and makes it "screw you Frank you kicked all the bees nests just to kill the queen (and whatever other little bee had anything to say about, those little degenerates)."

It's like if The War of Jokes and Riddles went even further with "this is because of batman" and had him literally approach the two in the first issue and say "I want you two to recruit everyone else and fight over me, destroying gotham in the process."

just to clarify,

I know Frank doesn't give a fuck. I know that's the point. But it's not better or more effective. It's just as ineffective in almost every way. Because in Batman's case he either "eggs them on" so to speak by "daring them to escape and do their worst" after not killing them. And that's why always seems to come down to who do you like more. In all honesty I like them both, i happen to read more bats as I'm sure seems obvious, but I think, and know full well, Frank would be in and out of Arkham if he decided to make Gotham a second home.

>But it's not better or more effective.

I don't know, I mean, it's either:

>Be afraid of the creepy bat-man, who will beat the shit out of you and send you to prison / arkham.

Or

>Be afraid of Punisher, who will kill you, no questions asked.

I guess it depends on the criminal....personally, though both are useless in the end, I prefer the punisher method...

I think what really hurts Batman is that all in-universe explanations for him leaving people like the Joker alive are retarded.

Batman has on several occasions saved Joker from imminent death, sometimes from Batman-unrelated reasons. I don't know what the hell are you even discussing here, Batman has gallons of innocent blood on his hands.