So he was supposed to be a black guy that browse Sup Forums?

So he was supposed to be a black guy that browse Sup Forums?

Is that common?There is a lot of black guys that hate blacks in general living in US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7diAnTSn9o
youtube.com/watch?v=G2tLyqfJd54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking youngfags haven't seen Boyz in the Hood.

God I what this show has done to this board. Just endless extraneous threads for stupidness questions that shouldn't even need to be asked, let alone warrant their own thread.

>reddit and memey thread
>bojack horseshit thread
>reddit and memey thread
>bojack horseshit thread
>reddit and memey thread
>bojack horseshit thread

STOP

OP mentioning Sup Forums should be an instant ban as well as twitter screencap threads. It's just bait, and this board doesn't know how to control itself.

Sage

Black cops are statistically the most anti-black group in murica.

Cop killed a black?He was probably black as well.

Cop rick was a fucking faggot tbqh

Honestly have to agree with this. I had hoped my Sup Forumsmrades would be smart enough to aboid obvious bait, but apparently not.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7diAnTSn9o

What do you want us to talk about? Lego Elves? Recycled Capeshit Story #7254092? MCU vs DCEU company wars? Powerpuff Girl asses?

Some interesting shit happened in a cartoon. This is a cartoon board.

Considering it's a society made up out of Ricks and Morties having first- and secondclass citizens would be inevitable.
Having included it by necessity they then don't go out of their way to draw any parralels to current race tensions.
This an incredibly apolitical episode considering what they could have done.

>God I what this show has done to this board.
Looks like you accidentally the entire word, stupid.

>Sup Forums created racism
Sometimes bait makes me smile, because it's kind of fun and whimsical to imagine a big "what if" scenario.

he was suppossed to be the stereotipycal balck cop thats too jaded after years in the force

My hate is large that it's gravitational pull bends all the light around it, masking it from sight.

>expecting tumblr to know shit
its all teenage girls user, they know jack shit about anythimg thats why we dont take them seriously

what other currently airing show do you want to talk about?

How the fuck did cop Mort get so fat? How the hell does he even fit in that body armor?

i can see uncle ruckus repeting this word for word

something something, rickies created magic armor to fatties because science

>My hate is large that it's gravitational pull bends all the light around it
>didn't place a modifier in there
Based on the sentence structure you need to say "my hate is so large" "my hate is large enough" etc, because the crux of your entire point is the measure of your hate.

>be police officer
>your job is too mostly sit in a car or at a desk all day
>don't get any sleep
>stressed all of the time
>have to eat at really fucking weird hours like 1pm
>only have time to eat out

And that's why cops have a higher rate of obesity.

here is a tip for you because i know you grew up in the suburbs and you didnt even find out about the rest of the world until you stepped into a college campus
black people, jews, spics, gooks,whites and anyone else you could think of are the most racist people against their own people
jews are so fucking racist that they will ask other jews about their ancestry up to 5 enerations to know if they are poor enough, i have heard jews talk about other jews as if they are subhumans

morty cop showin off for the rick cop

*pure enough, i have to think before i type

>Sup Forums
>smart
What board could you even begin to describe as smart baring /sci/ and /biz/ Maybe?

>/sci/ and /biz/
you are such a fucking newfag

yeah, god forbid they hire enough officers that they could get the time off necessary to go for a run twice a week.
You really dont need to defend them for their own poor choices

white guy can confirm this here. I fucking hate appalachian white trash. Sure they have a bad situation, but most make it worse with this attitude of "if it was good 'nuff' for mah granpappy, its good enough for me"

>hire twice the officers with the same budget without reducing quality even further
Okay, and if you ask nicely enough people will just stop commuting crime and then we can have no officers

Poo-in-the-loo and can confirm. Working at at Indian restaurant has made me gain a hatred for other Indians. They are always the worst, cheapest, most rude customers there.

/tg/.
They're the only ones who willingly into math and history.

Most other boards are intellectuals or artists, not scholars.

I know Israeli Jews hate all other Jews, and the others only support Israel because they feel they have to.

Like how Bannon Catholics see the current pope.

Sup Forums is the most racially diverse white supremacist group around.

Are you seriously implying that police officers don't have time to exercise? Jesus fucking christ

>cherypicking
would you like me to psot the picture about the buzzfeed staff who only write articles about how awful white people are and the importance of diversity while being all white women or can we move past this dumb shit?

It's a joke nigga, calm your trips.

Did he kill all the people with real power?

It's their choice to spend all their free time running or to get drunk in front of their TV, to go hiking with friends, to see their kid's ballet recital, whatever the fuck.
But there is a trend, and I was explaining that trend- of course an individual can effect a trend with basic free will you gaping drooling pedant.

You ever spend some time with a black cop in a major metropolitan area? Just like the rest of the cops, they become immensely jaded by dealing with belligerent blacks daily. Being black themselves doesn't make them immune to that jading, in fact it makes them more upset when they're treated like traitors for upholding the law.

>tfw actually everyone believe that whites are superior not just white themselves.
Fascinating.

Kek, nice save user

"Black people hate niggers too." -Chris Rock

Oh jeez

They should probably hate them more- they get robbed, raped, beaten, and murdered more by niggers than whites are.

No, that was a parody of the movie "Training Day"

Weight is mostly due to diet, and just to let you know. Only places like McDonalds are open at 1am

what's so weird about eating at 1pm

I think he meant A.M. Either that or he's really anal about having lunch at 12:00 on the dot.

But Sup Forums is the most diverse board. They have the highest rate on non american non European traffic of any board on Sup Forums.

It's calories in and calories out, instead of eating McDonald's either get a salad without drowning it in ranch or pack an apple

>I wrote pm
FUCK!

memes aside there is whites in south america and south africa you know

means for

>pack an apple
>get hungry in fifteen minutes
>need to take a shit mid-shift
it's unhealthy and gross but honestly one of the biggest draws of eating garbage while working is that you won't need to hit up a bathroom for another 6-8 hours, fruit is not conducive to that.

>all white women
Your point about cherry picking is moot when /we/ universally agree that (((white women))) are the worst type of civilized woman to date.

I like how he didn't fall for the crocodile tears at the end

I cant speak for /biz/, but have you ever been to /sci/? "Smart" is not a word I would use to describe that board.

Healthy food goes right through you, that's kinda why it doesn't get you fat? But things heavy in glutton and fats stay in you and fill you up.

>Evil Morty is just Healthy Morty
>Cop Rick is just Healthy Rick

It has to be maddening, especially if you're black. You're trying to do your best and provide for yourself and/or family, and you gotta deal with ghetto trash everyday calling you a sellout or an Uncle Tom cause Godforbid, you actually try to better yourself.

>Check that grammar, bro

There are ways to better yourself without selling out or being an Uncle Tom. The first problem is what you mentioned and the other problem are the actual sellouts/Uncle Tom's who try to keep everyone down.

>Around Morts...
>Never Relorts!!

>There is a lot of black guys that hate blacks in general living in US?
You would be surprised

fpbp

Gluten isn't bad for you and there are plenty of fat sources that are good for you as well.

/tg/ reads more than /lit/

I do, I'm mixed

Most non white people are fucking animals when not given the technologies/laws made by white people.

Teenagers only like whatever cancerous shit you out in front of them.

Blacks keep each other down just fine. Its not some white person in the shadows keeping them from studying and taking school seriously or robbing Pookie for his new Jordans. I'm black but I hate other blacks because most of them are whiny and entitled pieces of shit. The whites who defend those pieces of shit are worse though because they enable and excuse the behavior which perpetuates it. Pretty much one of the reasons I became a Conservative

Why would you vote against your own interests?

Season 3 is getting better, this episode is way better than the majority of season 2 and 3.

Another reason I became a Conservative is because of retards like you presuming to know what my interests are or that you know what's good for me. Failing to see the irony too hilariously enough

Are you pissed?
youtube.com/watch?v=G2tLyqfJd54

>I became a conservative

so instead of voting against your interests out of ignorance, you now vote against them because you want to be an agnsty political hipster. Literally changing your party because your ego got hurt.

I think we know your interests very well.

Conservatives don't give a shit about your skin color, if you agree with their ideas. There will always be some apprehension but as long as you show that you get it, you're seen as a human being defending his own interests.

I'm black too. Uncle Tom's and ghetto blacks are both equally bad. The only thing worst than both of them are blacks who hate their own race.

Most Uncle Tom's don't even hate their own people, they just think that putting the interests of whites first will help them get ahead.

The ghetto blacks are all about survival and they simply don't care about how anyone views them.

To be honest, as long as I don't get screwed over by either, they can do what they want.

majority of Sup Forums are self hating minorities

You can tell when its a white guy because they are taking it seriously

>/sci/ and /biz/
>smart

And that's why they shoot first and ask questions later. They're too fat to risk going the other way around because they can't commit to a chase or bend over and take cover in a firefight.

we don't. The pay isn't as good as it should so a lot of cops work overtime.70/80 hour work weeks just so we don't live in the ghettos near the people we are arresting. It's hard.

See? This is why people hate liberals because you presume to know what's good for everyone and that you can't possibly be wrong

Just about all blacks consider anyone who isn't a pan African retard to be an uncle tom, that's shit reasoning

Most cops I've seen in NY tend to be pretty aggressive, but can joke around and crack a smile. They tend to hate the mayor and politicians more than blacks because they're tired of being thrown under the bus every time something bad happens in the city. Cops in the suburbs are more jaded because in addition to aggressive blacks, they have to deal with salty whites who think cops are overpaid because of how much they make in overtime.

What kind of black people have you been hanging around?

The only blacks who are pan African are Muslims or the dudes who call themselves black Jews and they are mostly seen as a joke.

why would i when i've seen something better

I like how people who aren't black say "this is what blacks consider/think/feel"

I can tell this one person is actually black for instance

I honestly dont think that the Citadel's Rick and Morty societal complex is supposed to be compared to our world's society.

>Fucking youngfags

You would be wrong. Even threw in a lot of not subtle hints with reverse racism rick and white guilt rick running for president

Most black cops hate niggers with a passion. Its not uncle tom either they just. see how cancerous thug culture is to black people.

Dashiki wearing college instructors. The kind that actually do Kwanzza.

every tim

And you're a faggot and may want to reconsider your thought process

How is his interest to see blacks being replaced by illegal below minimun wage immigrants in the market?

Hope you still feel that way when the pure breeds eventually string your ass from a tree for being mixed. How long do you think your honorary status would last without the comfort of knowing there's people more hated than you?

I never saw it, but didn't need to.

You know if the Morties are black, that means Evil Morty is Obama.