CONFIRMED: RACIST TAPES INCOMING

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/792507399097708544

everyone knows democrats are racist, it won't change much at this point

He's a faggot and he should kill himself.

If you have the tapes - FUCKING RELEASE THEM JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

It's not going to do any damage if most people have already voted.

>Tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people
Them, not Hillary. Means it's going to be nothing at all and no one will care or report on it.

Hi, James? I'd like an extra Nothingburger, please. No Hillary on it, just like all your other tapes.

I can't believe there are far right babydicks so small and desperate they'll wolf down his latest helping of nothing.

Let the people around Clinton tumble like dominoes and she'll fall like a house of cards.

Will just be the same people from the other videos

>them
>not Hilary
Yawn

>Let the people around Clinton tumble like dominoes and she'll fall like a house of cards.
The thing is, no one cares about low level, no-name democrat volunteers and staffers.

If it's anything like the rest of O'Keefe's tapes it's not going to make any waves

STOP SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO LEAK SHIT AND JUST FUCKING DO IT THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING

"They" could be singing Johnny Rebel lyrics in unison, but nobody will give a fuck unless it's the Clintons themselves doing it or at least some other elite figures within the Democratic Party. Even though he's on our side, I'm pretty sick and tired of this attention-seeking faggot.

It's going to be some underling with six degrees of separation from Hillary. This faggot is just embarrassing himself at this point.

it's probably going to be scott foval saying something vaguely racist

hillary saying nigger would end her campaign immediately but they definitely don't have that otherwise they would've released it first

>say increasingly discredited O'Keefe for the 7th time

Fucking release them already you goddamn faggot FUCK

Release on Monday for maximum effect.

>super predators
>implying anyone cared

I have a rule: if anyone tries to hype their video, then it means nothing. If it was a bomb shell they would just release it and let it catch like wildfire.

This is nothing. Trump is a confirmed racist though

IF ITS NOT HILLARY SAYING NIGGER THAN ITS NOTHING. the last 2 videos were nothing as well (they were good for what they were, but nothing ground breaking like the first 2). i adore james o'keefe for what hes doing, but unless it is hillary clinton herself saying nigger on camera, then no one will give a shit and he will have hyped us up for nothing.

ah, to be trump and get almost free propaganda.

Where's hillary's free propagfanda?

The less time Hillary and her supporters has to respond to the video by say Veritas "edits their videos" the better

The tape has nothing to do with Hillary. He would have said it if it was her. It'll just be some donor or super pac guy again. Won't matter at all

Is Peter Theil involved with Project Veritas?

pls respond

Yes you are absolutely right dude, this is literally nothing. Also it's probably highly edited and fake

No you nonce, media cycles m8. Release it in the final week and it becomes a knockout.

Probably only holding off incase something comes out against Trump anyway.

The tape shows Hillary talking with Brazile, and she says the words "you silly black person"
That was a joke. I am mentioning that because this place is a bit tinfoilhatty

Debbie Wasserman-Shculz?

The "super predators" thing was vague and easily muddied.

This

It'll be the same fucking PAC guys
That were already fired

Nobody c a r e s

If it isn't Hillary herself
Or maybe someone like Chelsea or Huma etc
It isn't going to affect much except with an esoteric few who actually care

Literally Nothing: The Twitter Account

Exactly lol, drumpf btfo

>Debbie Wasserman-Shculz?
>Oy vey! It's not OK for us Yids to marry the shvuggies!

Seriously no one would care.

CNN, MSNBC, etc

It will be Scott Foval discussing his BBC rape fantasies. screencap this.

He said "her", now he says "them".

No one gives a shit about Bob Cramer and all these nobodies, no one.

just like trump saying illegals commit crimes which somehow turned into trump wants to kill all mexicans?

>them
if its not hillary its worthless

> Them
> Hillary

Oh god...

he already confirmed HRC is not in any videos though, just staff shit

Hillary is racist, secretly for the wall, and extorting millions from Islamists? Is she our girl?

>He said "her", now he says "them".
>No one gives a shit about Bob Cramer and all these nobodies, no one.

This. He's fucked up and exaggerated.

Except Hillary is a Liberal in tight with the establishment and Trump isn't, so his words get spun in the worst way possible while the media treats Hillary with kid gloves.

I agree, Hillary is so much better then racist, sexist Trump regardless

This time though he has given out much less detail hopefully thats a good sign its big

it's funny because the only people who care about that are white people

no matter what happens, the tribals will always vote democrat

so again doesn't matter if hillary says something racist or not the media will cover it with all they can and blame russia

I mean do you not remember she resigned after the DNC e-mails?

Fookin CTR with proxies

>he already confirmed HRC is not in any videos though, just staff shit
when did he say this?

Look guys im trolling lol and pretending to be a retarded CTR employe

If it's not hillary it's fucking nothing. Everybody knows Creamer and Foval are assholes already.

>I mean do you not remember she resigned after the DNC e-mails?
Yup, but that's only because it appeared improper.

Not sure that anyone would care if she was ranting against intermarriage... again

17 min of Hillary saying Nigger incoming.

Never

Oh I am so sick of this hypefaggot. It's nothing and the person saying nigger won't be Hillary.

This James guy is a real dipshit for not understanding how this works. The only other downer for her is if Kaine says nigger or Huma.

But that won't be the case. It'll just be another softball for the media to ignore.

>Them, not Hillary. Means it's going to be nothing at all and no one will care or report on it.
Exactly. It is a bunch of punks that stage rally protests. Hillary can continue to "Do not recall" when questioned.

Hate to say it, it doesn't surprise me a bit. It does not shock me. It won't change any opinions of the already brain-washed...It will further reinforce the opinion that She and her crew are a bunch of hypocrites. You know that the MSM won't even bother to do more than simply discount it as poor journalism.

Only about 10% of people early vote and they're almost always dedicated supporters that wouldn't ever vote against their party

Early voting is dominated by people who have already made up their mind as to who to vote for.

Trump just keeps doing more and more stupid stuff.

There is no way he's going to win now with those racist tapes.

In the final days leading up to the election, the Hillary campaign is going to have the media release anything they can to try to make any kind of scandal about trump again. It's best to have something bad about Hillary going around at the same time.

>Less than 10 days left
>Will release tape in some days
Come on man

>How do IDs work?
Stupid Serb. Name one racist thing Trump has said. He's a Nationalist, not a racist (IE Stop the Mexicans coming in from Mexico, not deport all the Hispanics from America regardless of how they got here)

Pay your debts

What if the Clintons manage to release something about Trump being racist? It would be a total shitshow.

>them

it'd be perfect if he releases it tonight, that way everyone who follows this can talk about it at the office cooler